The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Welbeck23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: it all started with msn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
Solid bro, good story, please continue
Yes pls continue
Old 04-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
skorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 04-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

We arrived shortly after 20mins... I went straight up to her room while christy went to the kitchen first... After like 2mins christy came up n locking the door

Christy : the gals are making pizza... Veg pizza though... Hehe they wont bother us for awhile... Dear so fast remove top le ah... Hehe

Me : haha of cus luh so sticky... Hmmm pizaa sounds yummy!!! But i think u r more yummy than the pizza... come here dear....

Christy : wat u wan do to me!!!

Me : wat else u think i wan...

I began kissing her neck n licking her ears... I paused looking at her love bite i gave it another bite on the same spot... Dun wan it to heal so fast... I started unbuttoning her school uniform... Revealing her creamy pair of boobs n her sexy bra...

To be continued..
Old 05-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Christy didnt take long to help me strip naked while i slowly strip her piece by piece and together we went in the bathroom kissing n on the shower... She was extra gentle cleaning me up today... Probably due to incident earlier...

Before soaping me she went down on her knees n gave a sensual blowjob... The view was great... It didnt take long for me to cumm in her mouth....

After the shower... We both got dressed... She gave me a cute looking tee shirt apparently her oversize tee shirt fit me just nice.... We open the door to find both gals scrambling downstairs.... I thought they probably heard us in the toilet...

We went down n enter the kitchen helping them to prpare the rest... We sat down to have our late lunch as we chatted...

Regina : u all bath very long hor just nw... Hehe wat u two doing ah...

Christy face flushed red...

Me : wat else we can do.... Bath nia loh....

Xinyi : really meh bt got sound de wor....

Me : u bath no water sound de mehhhh

Xinyi : different kind of sound leh...

Christy : aiyo eat ur food la... Getting cold liao...

After we done n cleared up the stuff... Regina suggested playing some board games... Christy then brought out scrabble monopoly cluedo... We decided on scrabble... It was fun with the gals and both the gals was surprised with my command of english vocab...

Xinyi : wah i didnt knw ur english so good....

Me : i studied overseas for two yrs... Wat u expect...

It was untill 9 plus the gals decided to call it a day n eagerly exchanging numbers with me...
I could see christy getting abit jealous though.. I quickly added

Me : aiyo wan my number for wat... U all meet christy i will b thr le mah...

Regina : no la mak fren mah... And in case if christy in trouble or wat and cant get her phone they can help call me...

Me : fair enough... Help me take care of christy in school yeah.. My number is 9xxxxxxx

They left while i stay behind n we both went bk to her room...

To be continued...
Old 06-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
windy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update .... keep going TS
Old 04-08-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Shit after so many years my memories have gotten blurry n can’t remember much of from tat r.s
Old 04-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
Shit after so many years my memories have gotten blurry n can’t remember much of from tat r.s
Agar agar can recall a little?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1