The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: it all started with msn...

New supporter here!!
Old 19-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all the bros tat supported my story... Gd news i m back to complete the story!!!!
Old 19-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Upz your thread Bro....Hm... Counter Strike Guess you a few years younger than me....
Old 19-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Thks bro ^^ haha yeah well i am 27 hmmm guess nt too old or too young
Old 19-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
Thks bro ^^ haha yeah well i am 27 hmmm guess nt too old or too young
Dun Always Fire in the hole hor..... Dangerous....
Old 19-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Lol wont la... I kana once alrdy... Jitao kana c4 exploded... Well bro how old r u?
Old 19-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

I am 8yr your Senior....... lolz Damn I am old
Old 19-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Need to refresh my memory abit.. Lol after all 8mths nvr been around to write alrdy...

i begin working my way to her tits using my mouth slowly licking her perky nipples which she let out a slightly louder moan... i know at tat point her nipples are very sensitive which i dun mind spending more time stimulating...

My left hand slowly slip down to her thighs.. Slowly carressing n moving up her dress... When my fingers slightly touch her love hole thru the panties. Her hand caught hold of mine. I guess deep down she wants it but nt yet ready..

Even with her eyes closed one hand on my dick other holding my hand... She tried her best and managed to whisper
Christy : dear dun please... Ahhh... I not... Prepared...
Me : hmmm... Dear... I love you... Hmmmm if u really dun wan.. Well... I wont force you...
Despite saying tat my fingers still slowly rubbing against her hole and continuing sucking her tits...

She jerked her hand faster n harder... Hoping to make me shoot i guess... I know then she probably still need some time to proceed even further...
Well ultimately... Its like our first time doing all these n i really didnt want to horrify her or force her so i just continued enjoying her handjob n sexy pair of tits for now...

To be continued
Old 19-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Lol starter bro... Still young la bro... 35 only mah
Old 19-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Dun Always Fire in the hole hor..... Dangerous....
Very well said
Old 20-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

The day finally came... Barely one month together and yet felt like eons we two together... But as usual... Another six months wont be bk... Who knows wat might happen... Maybe we wont b as loving... Maybe feelings fade alrdy...

At airport was kinda of emo... I told christy if she dun wan come is ok but she insist on coming... My parent did the check in for me... While i went around with christy trying to make full use of whatevr time we have left together...

Almost abt time we went bk to find my parents n happen to see few schoolmates boarding the same flight said hi n intro my gf to them... One of them is my classmate Anand...

Anand pull me aside

Anand : wahh bro... Two months holidays nia got new gf alrdy ah... Lock arms n the look from her eyes... U two proceed till where alrdy sia... Like very deep alrdy ahh... Hahah

Me : wah lao bro... Nt what u think is like la... She very innocent de ok... Plus i think the feelings r very real n deep indeed... Cant bear to let her go...

Anand : jesus christ... Bring her along la lol... Tell me u will still have tat feeling when we come bk 90percent break up alrdy lol...

Me: wtf... I got strong feelings abt this... We can last de hor dun curse me... Somemore she jc student... U think wan bring then bring meh?

Anand : oh well faster go enjoy last 5min before we going pass the gate liao...

I went bk to christy.. Lock arms again... I can see her eyes turning abit wet... We slowly walk towards the gate before entering... She turned n face me...

Christy : dear... Must take care ar... I will always wear the necklace n think of u de dun worry...

Me : aiyo dear dun worry la... Our anniversary we will celebrate together de ok? Cheer up dear i will always b here (pointing to her heart)

Christy : ya right... Like as if u can fly bk celebrate with me like tat...

Me : i will de... Love you dear...

Christy : i love u too...

We kissed yet again... But this time is in front of my frens my schoolmates my parents... We kiss almost of a min... And my mum came and said

Mum : enough la u two nt shy ah so many ppl seeing...

We broke our kiss and said final gd bye n hug my mum n dad. i took my passport n boarding pass before joining my mates...

To be continued...
Old 20-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Do feel free to leave ur feedbacks n comments on the story... Well i nt much of writer bt i try my best spice it up base on my own story.. Well true or not up to u all to believe
Old 20-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Do feel free to leave ur feedbacks n comments on the story... Well i nt much of writer bt i try my best spice it up base on my own story.. Well true or not up to u all to believe
True or not doesn't matter. Simply enjoy your stories. Keep it up!
Old 20-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wah bro you not leaving this story like that right?
Old 20-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just up u! Please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1