The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My sassy sultry new dentist

My sultry sassy new dentist

Having delayed my annual check up for as long as possible I reluctantly dragged myself to my allotted time. To me it felt like being led to the gallows, although I have to admit my executioner was quite an attractive young dental assistant! She motioned me towards the chair where I reclined and tried to de-stress. I was hungry and was also having vivid flashbacks of my last dental clean which had drawn blood. Before long the dentist arrived who immediately sensed my unease. She gently touched my shoulder whilst introducing herself.

‘Hi, I’m Teresa. I just started here last month. Your previous dentist Brad has retired.’

‘Oh’ I thought. ‘Perhaps she’ll do a better job than the last guy’. ‘Maybe that’s why he cut me, too old’. ‘Maybe I’ll be alright this time’. Combined with her sultry voice and her empathic touch I started to relax.

Teresa began by explaining what she would be doing. ‘First a check with the probe, then the clean followed by fluoride treatment…’ Her voice was hypnotic and soon I was drifting off into a semi-conscious dreamlike state. ‘Perhaps there’ll be no blood this time’ I reassured myself. ‘Her hands know what they’re doing, they feel dexterous’. ‘I wish I could see her face’. ‘She sounds pretty.’ ‘Her voice is very soothing. She could convince anyone to do anything…’

Suddenly my stomach growled. I was famished. Early morning starts meant that this appointment was even earlier. I had skipped breakfast partly out of respect for the dentist and partly because I was running late. At least I could go straight to my office upstairs afterwards and start my day. But let’s not focus on that. What was I thinking about? That’s right. ‘Wish she wasn’t wearing a mask’. ‘Her hair is very stylish: black, medium length, slightly wavy, covering the edge of her left eye, just like my previous girlfriend. In my experience this usually demonstrated an inner confidence and generally framed an attractive visage. No need for longer hair to cover the face. She must be pretty!’

My stomach rumbled again. I really was ravenous. I wish this was over. I wish I could eat, maybe I’ll grab a croissant… And then it happened. Could it be? No, surely not! Not being able to see much, my other senses were heightened. There - I felt it again. Something soft pressing on my right deltoid, nearly like a hug. What’s going on? Oh, she must be leaning over me and her upper chest must have pressed inadvertently on my upper arm. Nice and soft. Probably at least C cups. Definitely natural. Wow! I hadn’t realised that she was well endowed. She was wearing blue scrubs so it was hard to tell. This time she left them there and even started gliding them ever so slightly on my arm. Wow, again wow! Do I have to pay extra for this lol?! I’m sure it’s just so that she can reach to the inner corners of my mouth. Anyway, I wish I could stay here forever! But uh-oh! What was happening, my little APH was twitching. Oh no! This could get a tad embarrassing...

Then she changed instruments and my ‘hug’ disappeared. She was doing something for a while, fiddling with something on her lap? surely not staring at the tent forming in my pants? and my shoulder all of a sudden felt cold. What happened to my ‘hug?’ ‘My arm is getting cold lol’. Oh well, maybe I better get out of here before little APH made himself too obvious.

Maybe she sensed my inner desires because the next thing I felt was my arm being imprisoned again (happy to be tortured like this lol!). I felt a subtle sliding motion, then more sliding, then… No, it’s not possible. It must be a fold on her uniform, something hard. Surely it couldn’t be her … ? Just then she finished the treatment. She got up and took her mask off. I rinsed my mouth out and realised that I should exit ASAP before semi-erect APH made a full appearance.

I got up and was just about to leave when she pointed to a stool in front of a computer.

‘Take a seat. I want to show you some photos.’

Well, this is new. I’ve never had anyone take such an interest before.

I sat down and she sat next to me.

‘These are your premolars before the clean. Can you see the tartar build up here and here?’ she asked whilst leaning over me to point it out on the screen. ‘There!’ I thought to myself. That something poking my arm is hard and it’s not a fold in her uniform. I’m convinced. No way! Is she as turned on as me? Couldn’t be? Maybe it’s cold in here. Yes, that’s it! I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

At that instant she did something that had me re-evaluating the situation. She pulled out a toothbrush and said ‘watch how I brush my teeth’. I was staring, mesmerised as she slowly demonstrated the correct technique. All I could contemplate was, ‘yes, you have good hand technique, yes you have beautiful lips, yes you have a gorgeous face’. Maybe she could read my innermost thoughts because she flashed me an alluring smile, reached over to the screen one last time pressing her hardness onto my upper arm, which left me to question my earlier conclusion.

‘We’re done!’ she announced and got up. I was still somewhat dazed when I noticed her shoes. They had red soles. Oh wow! Christian Louboutin’s. Stylish! I got up and was following her out when she paused to open the door. I was still looking down at her shoes and stopped myself a little too late. It was very embarrassing to say the least. I bumped into her from behind, just the softest of touches but enough so that semi-erect APH collided with her fully relaxed left hand which was next to her round left buttock. So gradual was the contact that it felt like a slow motion car wreck. I could actually feel her soft hand reflexly and dextrously close over it as I pushed lightly onto her, and was totally helpless, impotent in fact, from preventing the connection.

‘Come again soon?’ she turned to me with a knowing smirk.

Was that a double entendre? Was it a question? It was more like a command, a statement of fact. I was spellbound and unable to verbalise. All I could do was nod slowly whilst staring at her mischievous smile…
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

Very nice, camping here...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1