The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Howmason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

TS, got picture how Chelz looks like?
Old 11-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dailo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cont.

I shrieked for a moment and looked at her. She continues caressing my dick while I get a good view of the extreme pair of boobs. The feeling's so amazing... I almost lost concentration on the road.. (Distance away from Van's house, 2 traffic lights). SHIT! Should I drive slower?

Van then leans towards my ears and whispers ' Well at least I know you have a functioning little one' She then kisses my ear before falling back into her seat.

Fuckkk why did she stop?! I turned to look at her, she faces me with a smile and gives me a flying kiss. *SHE IS DEFINITELY FLIRTING WITH ME*
Before I know it, we've arrived at the bottom of her block.

Van: CHELLLLZZZ!! I'm home! hahah

I turn behind to see what Chelz had been up to. She was sleeping with her legs wide open, from the gap between the FBTs, I can see the striking white panties.

Chelz gets startled by her sudden loud scream.

Chelz: YAWNSSS goodnight Van! *she grumpily moves back into her sleep*

Van exits the car - Thanks for sending me home! *takes a peak to see if Chelz was looking then sends a flying kiss*

What the hell?! She is OPENLY flirting with me?! Though I kinda like it. Thank goodness Chelz is dead asleep at the back, if she had decided to move to the front seat, she'd definitely witness the bulge on my bottom. I continued the drive home as Chelz stays just directly beside me. I parked the car under the shared carpark of our condominium block before turning back to attempt and wake Chelz up.

Her divine panties still staring back at me (as though saying - COME! touch me). I really am super tempted to do so but am conscious to know that she'll definitely wake up. I resist the urge and shouted 'WAKE UP!!!!'

Chelz gets startled got the 2nd time - Huh? We're home already? That's fast..

She then adjusts herself and got out of the car.

Chelz - THANKS LIEW!! *Gives me a big hug* Goodnight!!

Me: Goodnight partner!

I head back home and immediately crash as I was DEAD tired.

Next morning (1015am)- I woke up feeling pretty drained but happy about the win last night.
3 New Messages
Doreen - Good morning! I trust you had a good sleep! I won't be heading to school today, decided to rest my leg. Let me know if you wanna meet up after your class alright? <3

Van - Hello lover boy. I know Doreen's not going to class today. Wanna meet for lunch?

Unknown - Hello Eric..

Now this is a morning of questions. What's with Van?! I'd certainly wanna have her if I could. But this is just too much. PLUS I'm super sure if I were to meet her, I might not be able to resist myself. I decided to give it some thought. I replied Doreen telling her to rest herself well and that I'd be heading down to visit her. As for the unknown number.. I decided to ignore that. Well you know, it might be some marketing sms from somewhere.
I got up and headed for my 11am class.

Time: 12pm
Settings: Classroom

Ray: OI, wanna lunch together not? or you got one list of excuses to find all the babes again?

Me: (Shit is this somewhat a trap? I know Ray and Van are close.. but..) ehhh.. Ok la can. (I decided to go with my gut instinct)

Ray: Ok! I text the guys meet at 'Markets'.

'Markets' = Coffeeshop opposite school. I text Van to inform her that today's a little inconvenient.. *secretly hating myself.. fuckkkk*

Van - Ok then. Guess I'll meet the girls.

I MUST HAVE JUST GIVEN UP THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME. FML.

Time: 1pm
Settings: 'Markets'

Marcus: *HOI!!!* Over here!

Marcus - tallest dude in my team. Shouting towards myself and Ray.

Whole team - random chit chatting in our own groups. About 9 members of my team have gathered here occupying a table for 15 as they had assumed the entire team was coming for lunch.

As usual, Gary, Ray and Myself were engaged in a conversation when Marcus joined us.

Gary: Aye, how the girls? Power ah yesterday? Heard they swept the opponents under the mat ah?

Ray: I heard Doreen broke her leg ah? How? Next time can walk anot?

Marcus: HUH! Shit. Broken leg ah? Got injure her face anot? Still Chio anot?

The amount of B.S that comes out from their mouths....

Me: CALM DOWN GUYS... they won and Doreen is ok.. she just FRACTURED not BROKE her leg...

Guys: Cheyyy....

The topic then started to go in it's usual direction towards girls and relationships...

Marcus: Aiya we all know Eric and Doreen nothing one. Ray share some story leh, your clubbing always happening one right?

Ray: Why? You Interested ah?

Marcus: Share some story leh.

Ray started sharing about his adventures. Same old fuck and go kinda thing. I've probably listened to at least 20 of these stories before. Until Marcus asked...

Marcus: Wa you pro sia. Next time teach me leh. Anyway you so close to Van, you and her got anything anot?

Ray: *Gives a smirk on his face* You say leh?

Marcus and Gary: Share leh share leh!

Ray: Of course.......

Marcus and Gary waiting in anticipation...

Ray: Don't have la... siao.. she's attached leh.

Marcus, Gary and Myself: CHEY!

Ray: But I got touch her before la.

We started to get curious..

Ray: Touch I mean... heavy patting?

My dick starts to move a little.. we are all ears on this one.

Ray: Long story.. you know when you so close to a girl already.. they treat you like you're their soulmate? The difference here is that you know you will never be together. But because they trust you, then you develop.. you know this kind of intimacy?

Gary: What rubbish is this?! How come I party with you so long never see you say this kind of Gay thing before?!

Ray: AIYA you don't know one la. You don't believe you ask Eric. He so many close girl friends, he should understand.

All eyes were on me now.

Me: What? I seriously never do anything before. (Maintaining my Nice Guy title)

Ray: Fuck I forgot Eric's gay. Sorry guys.

I throw the spoon I was holding in my hand towards him. The other two just burst out laughing.

Marcus: Aye but jokes aside. Share more detail leh. What heavy patting?

Ray: You know.. when in the club. The boyfriend not there, she has her needs. We usually go towards one corner. It actually started with this incident in the club. We were drinking a lot and decided to enter the dance floor together. Before I know it, her hands were inside my pants. I was having such a hard time containing myself so I dragged her towards a corner of the dancefloor where it was super dark.

We exchanged a few kisses then engaged ourselves in a tongue lock. THEN! showtime! She was wearing this Maxi Dress that was dark blue in colour. Her hair was let down and she smelled SO GOOD. Her hands in my pants, my hands up her dress. Initially, when I was reaching her 'hole' she was kind of resistant. Then she just let go. I used my fingers to harass her panties, making her wet. I could feel the damp from her hole. Then I slowly, slipped my fingers through the side of her panties into the hole. I started with one finger, then two... she was moaning and moaning..

We were all engrossed listening to the story..

All of a sudden, *BOOO!* Chelsea, Van and the girls appeared outta nowhere.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue
Old 11-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BBQwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS can tahan Van's teasing, damn good
Old 11-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
HornyGrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting interesting.... please update soon
Old 12-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Belachan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update very much
Old 28-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yuanbao13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please update soon!
Old 28-05-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
WaterWave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue bro
Old 28-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

dont take too long.

Retired
Old 28-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

NIce start.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, please come back to continue the story...
Old 18-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dearest readers, I have forgotten the password and email registration to my initial account and will aim to provide updates through this account instead.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Surfy2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping, keep up the good work!
Old 18-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Surfy2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep up the good work!
Old 19-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more-nice guy
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1