The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-07-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
aastop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
With my ex-girlfriend, more than 10 years ago, we fucked:

- In the cinema, watching Star Trek (2009)
- Near the staircase of her HDB block, just outside her house with her parents home, but in this compartment next to the staircase, where you open the door, there are pipes etc, somehow got space for us to fuck
- Water theme park, in the water, of course at a spot nobody was there, our juices just wash away in the water (sorry!)
- She handjob me while swimming the sea, in daylight, not many people nearby
- In a tent, at the beach of Sentosa, near some trees, entire afternoon of fucking, eating and sleeping, nobody disturbed us
- At some secluded spot covered by trees and bushes, night time, at Botanic Gardens. I sit on a rock and she ride me.

With my current girlfriend, we fucked a couple of times at the open balcony of her condo - maybe half considered public, half private, but the balcony is open, just got railing, and some trees, visible to neighbours in the blocks across from us.

We're also planning other such adventures on the beach and in some secluded areas of parks, but haven't done.

In between I've had plenty of other lovers, but it seems those who are willing to do it in public are rare and comes once a decade :P
If a certain female minister see this post, she might let you fuck her since you support her idea
Old 21-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

I will remember Hari Raya Haji 2021 WELL & DEEPLY.
MSCP action at Bukit Batok.

This is the preview of FDH before the warm-up action.

Click For Preview Video

This is the view of FDH performing the warm-up before main action.

Click For Warm-up Action Video
Old 21-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This was some years back when Sentosa was not so developed and there was bubble pool at the bar. My gf told me that she had been groped in the pool and wanted out. So, we stepped out and walked to the beach and it was pitch black where we were sitting on a towel. Although she didn’t like being groped, she confessed she was horny. So, she laid down on her stomach and I pulled her bikini bottom down and mounted her from behind.

We were at it for about 15 mins while hearing people walk around us. It was not that close about 50m away so I hoped they wouldn’t step on us. After coming in her, we went back to the pool and I was imagining the cum leaking out of her. It quite late by then so less crowded and sat in a quiet corner.
Old 22-07-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
This was some years back when Sentosa was not so developed and there was bubble pool at the bar. My gf told me that she had been groped in the pool and wanted out. So, we stepped out and walked to the beach and it was pitch black where we were sitting on a towel. Although she didn’t like being groped, she confessed she was horny. So, she laid down on her stomach and I pulled her bikini bottom down and mounted her from behind.

We were at it for about 15 mins while hearing people walk around us. It was not that close about 50m away so I hoped they wouldn’t step on us. After coming in her, we went back to the pool and I was imagining the cum leaking out of her. It quite late by then so less crowded and sat in a quiet corner.
Even if they knew what you were doing, they'd probably stay and watch from a distance
Old 22-07-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aastop View Post
If a certain female minister see this post, she might let you fuck her since you support her idea
Wahahaha no prize for making the right guess LOL
Old 22-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Peaches1105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. mscp at various places
2. Public toilets
3. Beside some construction area late at night
4. Open air bus (parked, not moving)
5. Hdb staircases
6. School toilet at night, outside the cubicles
7. Hj and bj in movies
8. Bj while he is driving (dangerous, don't play play)

Looking to add more!
Old 23-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aastop View Post
I don't mind if she pays me good... my sugar daddy lifestyle don't come cheap :P
Old 23-07-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
thundercobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches1105 View Post
2. Public toilets
5. Hdb staircases
7. Hj and bj in movies

Looking to add more!
Very adventurous sis!
Old 23-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
mypussyislicked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my recent experience at shangri la Hotel... Those who been there know their garden wing room comes with a beautiful balcony overlooking the pool.

Basically the whole wing is an arch around the pool so the view on the balcony is the pool and other balconies.

My husband were admiring the view outside and I decided to join him outside wearing nothing but my silky sleeveless sleep gown. His hands started to wonder all over my body, squeezing my tits and occasionally teasing me by brushing against my increasingly wet pussy while admiring the view and keeping a constant look out for people coming out to the balcony.

Luckily it was late and we had alot to drink at the lounge earlier... I was getting wet and simply couldn't take it anymore. So I fish out his already hardened dick and started stroking it, intention is only make him cum quickly.

His excitement was obvious from the leaking pre cum... And the next thing totally caught me by surprise. He said he wants to see me naked on the balcony and proceed to slip the shoulder strap of my dress off while it drop to the ground, leaving me totally naked on the balcony.

We're very conservative couple and had never done in open public before. He place my hands on the rail and plunge his hardened cock deep in to my pussy. No foreplay or anything since we are both horny and we're afraid to get caught.

He proceed to plow me for a good minute. My tits were swinging in the night air while I try to stifle my moan. Anybody who came to the balcony would have caught a few live show. Must be the excitement as we both cummed fairly quickly with him cumming straight into my wet pussy with a rather huge load too!

It was dripping on to my thigh as we quickly head back to the room.

A rather exciting experience... So for those into outdoor voyeur stuff remember to give shangri la a shot! Too bad we only stayed 2 night else would definitely be open to try new stuff.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypussyislicked View Post
Sharing my recent experience at shangri la Hotel... Those who been there know their garden wing room comes with a beautiful balcony overlooking the pool.

Basically the whole wing is an arch around the pool so the view on the balcony is the pool and other balconies.

My husband were admiring the view outside and I decided to join him outside wearing nothing but my silky sleeveless sleep gown. His hands started to wonder all over my body, squeezing my tits and occasionally teasing me by brushing against my increasingly wet pussy while admiring the view and keeping a constant look out for people coming out to the balcony.

Luckily it was late and we had alot to drink at the lounge earlier... I was getting wet and simply couldn't take it anymore. So I fish out his already hardened dick and started stroking it, intention is only make him cum quickly.

His excitement was obvious from the leaking pre cum... And the next thing totally caught me by surprise. He said he wants to see me naked on the balcony and proceed to slip the shoulder strap of my dress off while it drop to the ground, leaving me totally naked on the balcony.

We're very conservative couple and had never done in open public before. He place my hands on the rail and plunge his hardened cock deep in to my pussy. No foreplay or anything since we are both horny and we're afraid to get caught.

He proceed to plow me for a good minute. My tits were swinging in the night air while I try to stifle my moan. Anybody who came to the balcony would have caught a few live show. Must be the excitement as we both cummed fairly quickly with him cumming straight into my wet pussy with a rather huge load too!

It was dripping on to my thigh as we quickly head back to the room.

A rather exciting experience... So for those into outdoor voyeur stuff remember to give shangri la a shot! Too bad we only stayed 2 night else would definitely be open to try new stuff.
what is a married woman with a good sex life doing in a sex forum like this?
Old 23-07-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
If i m not wrong, it is either to learn n discover from other bros n sis here more new thrilling, kinky n sexciting ways of enjoying sex with their husbands to spice up their sex life ...or to share their own exciting sexperiences with us samsters here as they r unable to share it with their own friends, relatives or family members in real life

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-07-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
H20Summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
why is a married woman with a good sex life cannot be doing in a sex forum like this?
Old 24-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches1105 View Post
2. Public toilets
5. Hdb staircases
7. Hj and bj in movies

Looking to add more!
Sis, nice share, and it hit the right chord just now as I had a good 30 mins BJ from my FB early this morning while driving all around town. The best drive ever…
Old 24-07-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share sis mypussyislicked
Old 24-07-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
mypussyislicked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all! I hope you enjoyed. My hubby intro me this forum and I was hooked on reading everyone's adventure.

So I just wanted to carve and create my own little journal here too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1