The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 05:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Please take your fights over to https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

You can then take swings at each other in real time.

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-08-2017, 07:59 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.
I concur with you boss. I don't initiate this fight & flaming. Beckham07 started this saga by accusing me of "force rawing his darlings 666 G3 & 10)" "I've short dick" with no concrete evidence eg video footage, pictures. It's all his words which were distorted & falsified. His buddies cassano10, bonkning, Korean, baotohk, bronzegod etc then ganged up to Attack me. I'm a person who advocates peace. Like I said if Beckham07 has the proof post it in forum. Or ask 666 okt or your darlings whores lodge police reports against me. Don't bark like a mad dog. Don't need to scold me vulgarities or challenge me to step into 666 it doesn't work on me. If I want anti vice to step in and shut down 666 fine I can fulfil your wish

Beckham07 was jealous and angry over my negative frs on his darlings 666 G3 & 10.
When I penned wonderful frs people accused me of rawing these whores in exchange
When I penned negative frs people accused me of forcing raw their darlings whores And failed; worse is personal Attack on me that I've short dick

Last edited by slyer; 09-08-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:19 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:

Boss, slyer started to pick on me first. I'm having the fight with max but not slyer. dunno why out of sudden slyer mentioned in below quoted me and some samsters are involved in the raw list circulation which i dunno wat is all about, let alone received it from anyone. I believe some of the samsters are having the same doubt like me. To set the record straight, I did not reply and mention abt slyer first direct or indirectly in the forum. anyone can search my posts for the last 3 days to verify this. I've no clue whether slyer is max clone or not, but it is quite obvious that he sees me as enemy and start to pick on me first maybe he and max is twins so think alike so start to gang up and attack me lol for those who always suspect slyer is max clone, this may strengthen ur believe but I still have my reservation coz everything is about facts n logics. I dont fabricate story out of the imagination like some ppl

I've not talked to becham07 and I dont see why I considered as his buddy. I believe the same applies to baotohk, bronzegod as I dont see them even appeared in 666 thread for this 2 days. slyer fabricate a story that we r beckham buddies ganged up to attack slyer to play a victim card, pure pussy behaviour like a guniang

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Am I obliged to give u an answer?
U r also in the raw list circulation together with Korean, bronzegod, beckham07, cassano10, bonkning and many more

Last edited by korean; 09-08-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are all nuts arguing over whore pussies.

I can't think of anything more inane and pointless.

Who gives a shit who fucks raw and who likes it cooked. Treat all prostitutes as being highly infectious and make your own personal decisions regarding how much protection you want to use.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Boss...can i suggest doing a temp ban on anyone who wants to continue fighting in the FR threads...juz my humble suggestion

fighting can be done in fight threads or in the telegram group, but to be honest there is no 'audience' in the telegram group. so i believe they will still want to fight in the forum where there is a virtual audience haha
Old 09-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Boss...can i suggest doing a temp ban on anyone who wants to continue fighting in the FR threads...juz my humble suggestion

fighting can be done in fight threads or in the telegram group, but to be honest there is no 'audience' in the telegram group. so i believe they will still want to fight in the forum where there is a virtual audience haha
If that's the case, a lot of people should have been temp ban a long time ago?

My question to Sammy boss is: Why now?

And why in response to the recent case which is rather inane, when so much fighting, bullying and even criminal intimidation was carried out previously?

Why boss never spoke up against characters like alejandro88 etc?

Why when people even made sinister threats and revealed others identity in this forum, sammy, boss kept quiet?
Old 09-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

probably because in the past there was a mod for geylang section and now there is none

recent case there is too much fighting in 3 threads so boss has to step in

but of course this are just my guesses haha
Old 09-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

This shall be my last post regarding this matter.

To slyer:
Admit what you did like a man please. You attempted to raw the wls at 666 and failed. End up you 恼羞成怒 come sbf post fake bad comments about them. Shame on you for flaming someone who's unable to defend nor retaliates.

ps: I didn't accuse you having a short penis. The wls were the ones who describes your penis being "nid diao Eng" by showing me her little finger.

身体发肤,受之父母. You should be proud of it.

Peace out.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Admit what you did like a man please. You attempted to raw the wls at 666 and failed. End up you 恼羞成怒 come sbf post fake bad comments about them. .
If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If he posts fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ultimatewknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone call me ????

Lim PEH is ULTIMATE white knight and i am here to defend the damsel in distress

after spending 5 mins reading through the lorong 666 thread, my conclusion is that obviously the ladies are right. This sweet angels must be telling the truth. i urge all man to honor and respect women, to open the doors for them, give up your seat if you see any woman in the bus or mrt who have to stand, and say thank you every time a woman talks to you

it is our honor as man to have sex with a woman, any woman who dares to put our sinful dirty evil dick into their holy fragrant hole is a woman who all man must respect. any whores must be protected and defended....AT ALL COST.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Who gives a shit who fucks raw and who likes it cooked. Treat all prostitutes as being highly infectious and make your own personal decisions regarding how much protection you want to use.
Totally agreed on what boss had put really no point to argue over here , we are all here to learn , know new things and have fun.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:14 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
If he attempts without the gal permission of coz it is a big concern especially for the hot blood human. Firstly it is a criminal, everyone has the right to decide want to get involved or not. Secondly he could have made the gal pregnant or he is a hiv or std carriers, spreading it to the wl and then to other samster, and their spouse. This can also result in affected brothel closed for days due to the spread or pregnancy, which affects some samsters who wanna rtf to that shop. Probably Beckham is the loyal fan of that shop that y he wanna protect his playground to be a safer one

Quote:
If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If posts bad fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:05 PM

I just kena zapped for a few points (should be around 2, definitely less than 10) from ah mar liar Below is the msg leave by her

===================================
cb since when i pick on you first, fuck you understand?
===================================

She must be using her clone account to zap me instead of the master account (zapped by her master accoutn should be more than 10 points) after I've successfully triggered her innermost nerves. Pls continue as I enjoy seeing this ah lian losing her temper and let all ur clones to surface out. I still remember when I exposed max and toying her like a foolish tool she got angry and get a few of her clones to zap me. Unfortunately the enjoyment of seeing her get out of emotion didn't last as she was trying to play an act cool game to hide her anger rolfmao!

seems like there is no cure of her 脑残 due to her 杂种 gene. She has forgotten out of nowhere she pull me into the list of dunno wat raw list circulation together with baotohk and bronzegod they all. I have not talked to her or mentioned abt her in the forum directly or indirectly for the past few years, nto sure why she suddenly pull me in together with her enemy like bronzegod n baotohk. She must be having the same wavelength as max pee to think alike
Old 09-08-2017, 09:35 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boss, as a mark of respect for you, I will not continue the fight with those good for nothing raw player uncles I will sign off with this last post to them.
This gl forum is no longer the place where everyone is sharing genuine frs. Its only tcss, flaming, vulgarities, fighting, threatening etc in this forum.

我行得正站得直 I've nothing to fear and can sleep soundly every night
I welcome all videos, pictures evidences here. And even welcome police reports against me if they have the proof.

Peace. Happy 52th National Day Singapore!
Old 09-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Boss, as a mark of respect for you, I will not continue the fight with those good for nothing raw player uncles I will sign off with this last post to them.
This gl forum is no longer the place where everyone is sharing genuine frs. Its only tcss, flaming, vulgarities, fighting, threatening etc in this forum.

我行得正站得直 I've nothing to fear and can sleep soundly every night
I welcome all videos, pictures evidences here. And even welcome police reports against me if they have the proof.

Peace. Happy 52th National Day Singapore!
I didn't pick on you but your master . You choose to confront without any substance. After failing to win argument , you resort to associating all your enemy together and now starting to play victim by claiming you are being attack. I don't even fuck Thai and can't be bothered with your feud in whatever 666.
You only make accusation with nothing to substantiate . Why don't you just publish the list as you claimed or are you making false claim just to justify your lack of argument
The forum is in this state today due to people like you and your master . Who doesn't know he needs to resort to gaining an influence in the forum for personal gain

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1