The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thinking of bonking again and reminiscing about my previous bonks.....ah......i think next round i will go exploring instead of rtf

Excellent bonks
Jm14 g7

Good bonks
1818 g8
Jm14 g4

Average
Wh10 g1
Thanks for the detailed info
Old 09-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Fr for 1818 g3

Had a closer look and noticed she has some freckles on both sides of her face, below her eyes. Minus points from looks due to the freckles.

Her face has the natural no make up freshness of youth and feels like the good girl next door who usually read books with a good character, fresh and still naive kind of feeling. She looks like the kind of girl you can bring home to meet your parents and they will believe that she everyday just study and read romantic novels or watch dramas.

Just for comparison....if you bring her housemate g8 home, 1 look and your parents will know g8 is a mischevious slut. During dinner g8 will probably lick her spoon up and down with that long tongue of hers and throw naughty winks at your father, after dinner your mum will chop off your dick. On the other hand, if you bring g3 back for dinner, during dinner she will just quietly eat her food and behave very polite and demure. After dinner your parents will be very happy and praise you for finding such a wonderful girlfriend and start celebrating your future marriage already.

Back to the FR, g8 was rather quiet throughout the session and the feeling i get from her is really those quiet, good girl type. In bed she is sensual, gentle and NOT skilled enough. Far from the wild commando type that i generally prefer.

Her body is the stocky type of farmer breed. Boobs are big and fake, you can feel the silicon at the base, her boobs still feel soft enough for me. She has slight tummy and average ass, not much curves there. Her stocky body dun really match well with her face.

Cat cath sensually done.

Bbbj very slow and sensual kind, NOT aggressive or powerful enough to cim. She does alot of gentle ball licking and groin area licking so its great having a good looking babe like her give you some balls massage with her tongue.

Fj was normal, seems like NO french as she makes sure to face away from you.

Overall a average bonk for me , the highlights of the session is her fresh girl next door looks and it feels like a good girl gently serving you. If i had money i might take 2 sessions just for her to lick my dick and balls because her bbbj is those kind that give you some slight enjoyment but not powerful enough to cum.

Probably will not rtf because she is not skilled enough.......g8 from this house is better in bed

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 26-04-2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Ranking add on, my last 2 bonks wasnt so great and didnt discover any gems, wh10 g8 i feel like going back to punish her some more

Excellent bonks
Jm14 g7

Good bonks
1818 g8
Jm14 g4

Average
1818 g3
Wh10 g1
Wh10 g8
Old 10-04-2018, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, recommend you go try L8H45G93. Might be new taste for you.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Fr for 2030 g14

Thin face with long hair and a fleshy curvy body with big enhanced but soft enough boobs, quite slim and a nice fleshy bum and thighs

She is hygiene conscious and no french, condom bj.

Her condom bj is good with lots of feel.

Her cowgirl is excellent.....very tight like got a wet hole gripping me dicky....feeling is great and her riding is gentle....i hate those wl that ride u like they want to slam your groin area into a pancake....g14 is the opposite, her riding is gentle and u will only feel the shoikness of her tightness until u cumming many many

Gfe is maybe 1 or 2 points only, NO cuddling after sex.

Attitude is friendly enough for me, just that he and behaviour....made me really feel like a customer and she is a sex service provider. U know what i mean ? , some wls can let u feel like boyfriend girlfriend or they like u or whatever good special feeling. But g14 is NOT like this, her attitude is like doing some housework as she excellently pumps your dick to climax

She is quite ok with my roaming of her boobs and ass. Pussy is a nono.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Added 2030 g14 to good bonks, her curvy body, nice ass and excellent riding skills deserve a good bonk recommendation. Too bad her lack of gfe prevents her from reaching excellent bonk status.

Those hygience conscious bro can go fing g14, her cbj is good and she also very hygience, french and bbbj all cannot.

Excellent bonks
Jm14 g7

Good bonks
1818 g8
2030 g14
Jm14 g4

Average
1818 g3
Wh10 g1
Wh10 g8
Old 28-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Still thinking of 2030 g14

I like how her powerful silky thighs keep pumping my dick in cowgirl until all my sperm cum out
Old 03-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Based on ur fr looks like ur booty lover ..nice fr
Quote:
Still thinking of 2030 g14

I like how her powerful silky thighs keep pumping my dick in cowgirl until all my sperm cum out
Old 12-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Saw the 0866g g10 that forum seniors mentioned, she look face white white like sick or unhealthy, age i guess is 30++, got 2 smooth and big boobs bursting out of her dress, actually i was tempted to try her because her boobs look yummy but after seeing her sickly pale face i got scared

Rtf 2030 g14, her attitude got better but very hygiene conscious, good for those who like safe

Cbj very good and cowgirl very good

This time i pounded her in lying doggie, very tight and shoik

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 13-05-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 13-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair L8h66g g10 actual age is below 25.
Old looking is not a crime.
Old 15-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Oh... Maybe next time i go see again
Old 18-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Rrf 1818 g8

Had a better look at her face..... All i can say is cover the face and bomb the base...... Her body is nice and sweet, natural boobs, nice ass, slim and slender.

Service and gfe also very good..... I had a fun time with her, laughing and juz enjoying the session..felt almost like having fun with my gf
Old 22-05-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fr on wh10 g8

Im not sure what to say about this girl....

Ok from the tank she looks good with a seductive dress showing her clevage but once she undress i discovered that her body is only average.....overall figure is school girl like slim, boobs is maybe a B or B+, ass is flat, has some tattoos on her hand and half her upper back.

Attitude is bo chup and aloof but not negative attitude. More like just a very honest display about how she feels, later in the session i became soft and she ask me issit i finish liao ? Like she want me to say finish liao so she can faster zhao.. I say not yet finish then she auto go back to sucking my dick and making me hard again. Those girls with genuine bad attitude will grumble, scold u or stuff like that but g8 just obediently start sucking to make me hard again, so to me i still give her a pass for attitude since she is willing to finish the job properly.

2nd round i ask her to go on top and she did it obediently, during cow girl she made no eye contact, just look down and focus on what shes doing. Her attitude make me feel like punishing her and during missionary i can feel how small her body feels against mine, i jitao just whack and slam my dick inside, even tho i had no feeling because of condom, i still whack and punish her with my dick, finally hear some sounds from her hahaha. I felt like i was having non consensual sex with a girl resigned to her fate or something like that.

Surprisingly after banging her hard for awhile...suddenly i had the urge to cum even tho i wasnt feeling anything with the damn condom on...anyway so i ended up cumming loads into the condom while smelling her hair and urr urrrr inside her pussy.

She was half patient in waiting for me to cum finish and remove the condom, i say half patient because after waiting awhile she got impatient and started to want me to get off while i was still resting in the post orgasm state.

Thats all to write about the sex, no cat bath or whatever service, just a disinterested ah lian using her hand to patheticly jerk ur dick with her face looking totally bored. At least her cbj is good enough to make me hard

Something amusing about her is that she does not like people smacking or groping her ass. I did it once in the shower without any complain, 2nd time i did it she complain loudly "cheeee bye i dun like", 3rd time i found a excuse to get near her, she is fully dressed already and i purposely rubbed her flat ass. This time she scream very loud and start to mumble in thai too , lol.

She makes me want to punish her more with my dick and if i had a big dick i will come back to punish her more......seeing her unwilling and sulky look somehow turn me on. Rubbing her ass and experiencing her unhappy reactions provided some thrills too....overall a very different kind of gratification from the usual sextisfaction.

If you ask me to rate her based on the usual service and fj, i have to say she is almost a zero in service and just a pass for sex. She did grumble abit when i ask to change position but to me that is part of her sulky unwilling ah lian fuck experience
Wowbro,seems like we share the same sentiment.the gal that don't give good attitude,makes u turn on and have the feeling to whack her harder.Can try gal 26 from lor 18 hse 16.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster

Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Rrf 1818 g8

Had a better look at her face..... All i can say is cover the face and bomb the base...... Her body is nice and sweet, natural boobs, nice ass, slim and slender.

Service and gfe also very good..... I had a fun time with her, laughing and juz enjoying the session..felt almost like having fun with my gf
There are plenty of new gals to try in this lor 18 hse 18 why wait to bonk gal 8,its really a turn off.
Old 22-05-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is my story....in bits and pieces....of my time in geylang.

Lorong 24 jalan molek 14

Thanks to the good frs in the geylang $40 and $50 thread, today i went to this house with three numbers in my head, 1, 4 and 7.

I saw girl 4 and her boobs attracted my attention, face seems ok too so i picked her. She looks mid 30, chinese features. Well done big boobs on a quite slim and petite body with a average bum.

Shower was sop and quite fast, she is friendly and talkative with a good attitude that puts me at ease around her.

On bed i had a bbbj and some frenching too. During sex she initiated intense frenching during missionary and i almost cum. After that i switched to doggy but got soft halfway. Seeing me soft, she saved the day by giving me a bbbj + hj until i cim, all the time having good attitude and friendly smiles. Wow....im really impressed by her level of service and attitude.

Bbbj: simple blow with hj combo till cim all finish then she spit out
Frenching: good
Ar: none
Sex: normal and accomodating to position changes
Attitude: friendly and nice
The price are $40 and value for money.Okt in this hse also polite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1