The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of
Re: MCO encounter

perfect the way it is bro
Old 16-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

natural progression is good... readers can know the whole story and the works

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 16-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Waiting for updates!
Threesome sounds quite likely.
Maybe gf join become foursome.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Nice story. Keep going
Old 16-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice build up.. keep on going..
Old 16-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mugxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 17-06-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Do carry on posting bro!
Old 17-06-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
laosaodong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update
Old 17-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
natural progression is good... readers can know the whole story and the works
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Waiting for updates!
Threesome sounds quite likely.
Maybe gf join become foursome.
Prince Devitt +51
Old 17-06-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
She is my gf now.. lol
WOW..you are geng bro...so no more sorry from her part..
Old 17-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
In my heart I was expecting her to ask if Serene can join but instead she did not suggest that to me. Is it because she feel paiseh later when it comes to payment or something else?
In fact I don't mind if I can have some one to one moments with Rachel or Serene but preferably Rachel at this moment as we have just moved up a step in our professional relationship by allowing her to sleep on my lap and with her unintentionally feeling my hard on in the process, I just felt something is gonna happen soon. Anyway I just leave to Rachel to deal with it if she allows Serene to join or not because I'd expect her to tell Serene she's gonna be having dinner at my home, and logically Serene would ask if she can join since we have known each other already. Just my assumption.

So around 5:30pm, Rachel texted me asking if Serene can join as well because she lazy to cook. I replied her that it is fine, when it actual fact it is not but what to do, can't find a reason to reject.

Me: Ok, can. I should be back by 6:30pm. I'll let you know when I'm on my way back and I'll pick up you both at the lobby.

So I texted Rachel when I am on my way back and wait for them at their lobby. Shortly saw both of them came down. As usual Rachel is wearing tshirt and shorts while Serene is a bit different today, wearing a casual dress that ends at her thigh. Looks a bit short but who will complaint. So another curiosity strikes me to see who sits at the front and who sits at the back. Just think of if you are fetching your girlfriend and her female friend, without saying the female friend will automatically walk to the backseat and the gf would walk to the front seat. But as expected, Rachel walks to the front seat while Serene sits behind. I guess it is still because they are aware that I am closer to Rachel than to Serene. As Serene gets inside the backseat, I just turn my head back to see if anything can be seen when she entered the car where her legs has to opened up, and with her wearing the short dress, chances are zaogeng is inevitable. So when she entered the car, I can see quite clearly she is wearing a dark coloured panty although I can't make out the material or colour because it is not bright enough in the car and it is almost 7pm already. But still it started sending blood to my little brother. Greeted them and then we went to my home.

So to cut the story short, we had the pizza for dinner, with wine. The girls helped with the cleaning up and offered to pay for their part but I refused. By this time is around 8pm already.

Rachel: Marcus thanks for the pizza, we have to go back soon...

When she said this I feel something is amiss and she sounded like a bit down.

Me: Oh so early want go back already ah?

Rachel: Ya got something to do.

Serene: What you want to do at home?

Rachel: Got la... lets go back Serene.

Serene: Oh ok..

I think Serene also felt Rachel getting a bit impatient and she didn't go against her. I offered to walk them back to their lobby but Rachel refused. Saying its alright as two of them walk together and it's not too late. So I just sent them down and then went back to my home. Did some work and saw its about 11pm already. Thinking of dropping a message to Rachel.

Me: Rachel you slept yet? Doing what there?

After about 30 mins still have not received a reply, maybe she has fallen asleep already. So I tried texting Serene to see if everything's alright.

Me: Serene, everything ok over there? Rachel sounded a bit different tonight after dinner. I texted her juts now and no reply.

Serene: Ermmm.. better you ask her yourself. She has slept already I think, no sound from her room. You wait she reply you tomorrow la..

Me: waa 你这样钓我的引 tonight i no need sleep lor

Serene: haha don't so 38 la you, tomorrow you ask her yourself ok? I can't tell you later she will kill me.

Me: Haha okla, don't force you... Goodnight!

Serene: Goodnight Marcus!

So this fueled my curiosity even more but nothing can be done if she doesn't reply me. So just can wait for now.

So the next morning I woke up and saw a text from Rachel

Rachel: Morning Marcus. I'm ok. Sorry I fell asleep last night.

Me: Morning Rachel.. ok glad to hear that.. Later can come over for work?

Rachel: Ok, what time?

Me: 8:30am? I prepare breakfast for you.

Rachel: Ok 8:30am meet at your lobby.

Me: Ok see you later

So I'm thinking of making a simple breakfast for her and myself, scrambled egg, stir fried mushrooms, baked beans and toast. Long story short, she texted me she has reached my lobby and I brought her up. She is wearing a dark blue dress today and can see she did some light make up today after she took off her mask once she stepped into my house. So I sat her down on the dining table.

Me: Give me 10-15 mins or so ya, shouldn't take too long

Rachel: Ok, thanks ya... paiseh boss cooking for me.. hahaha

Me: It's ok.. just returning the favor ma....

I'm done with the breakfast and plate it nicely before putting it in front of her.

Me: Milk or Coffee?

Rachel: Coffee. Thanks..

So I poured a cup of coffee for her and myself and we ate our breakfast.

Me: How is my breakfast? Edible?

Rachel: 很好吃,第一次上司煮东西给我吃,谢谢

Me: You're welcome... I need thank you also ma, accompany me work during this lockdown. Otherwise really everyday facing four walls only.

Rachel: 这是我应该做的。let me clean up these.

Me: No no no.. it's ok... today you don't need to do all these..

Rachel: Why are you acting so strange today ah? Did Serene told you something?

Me: No, she didn't. Actually last night I see something different with you, so I texted you but you didn't reply. So I check with Serene. She said better for me to ask you if I want to know.

Rachel: I see... nothing la, I'm ok. Just that last night my bf.. erm no.. my ex sent me a message saying he want to break up due to those bullshit reasons, which is why I suddenly want to go back and ask him about this. Can't be talking on the phone with him then with tears flowing in your house right? So drama

Me: I see.... Sorry to hear that... You deserved someone better.

So I walked over and stand beside her and just bend down a bit to give her a light hug as if to comfort her. Can smell she showered this morning with the sweet and fragrant scent emitting from her body. After a few secs I broke away from her so as not to make this too awkward. I can see her eyes are slightly wet. So I leave her to have some cool down moments while I take the plates and cups to the kitchen and washed them. Then she walked to the kitchen.

Rachel: So today need to do what?

Me: It's ok... actually there isn't much to do today. Just chill here ok? I found a new series that I want to watch, accompany me watch it ok?

Rachel: Ok ah... got extra salary or not oh? This seems to be outside my job scope oh.. haha

Me: Hahaha.... no problem la if you, file your claim by end of this month then I pay you from my pocket...

Quite relieved to see her know how to joke already to cheer up the somber atmosphere. So we sat down on the sofa and I showed her the series that I watch to watch, what is it about etc.

Rachel: Ok ah.. I like this kind of series. You know my ex doesn't accompany me watch these. He prefer gaming than accompany me to watch these series.

to be continued...
Old 17-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More plssss!
Old 17-06-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite relieved to see her know how to joke already to cheer up the somber atmosphere. So we sat down on the sofa and I showed her the series that I watch to watch, what is it about etc.

Rachel: Ok ah.. I like this kind of series. You know my ex doesn't accompany me watch these. He prefer gaming than accompany me to watch these series.
Good progress here to enjoy common interests.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-06-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

This is potentially what bros here call "shit and work at the same place." hehe.. Next instalment faster come.
Old 18-06-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FARKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for next episode
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1