The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: I banged a fat lawyer for free and half regretted

Feel sorry to my didi
Old 29-07-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At the end of the day, you need to ask yourself... did you enjoy it? Did she enjoy it? If both enjoy then what is the big deal, fat or thin.. I had some fat ladies as well and they were great in bed.. I had some slim ones that were horrible in bed..
I had fat one become slim one also over the years.. and slim ones becoming fat..

At the end of the day, all it matters is did both of you had a good time.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

I enjoyed, hence I feel guilty. Imagine that the young girls that I go out with, if they realised that I just bedded a fat lawyer, how will they judge me?

Nothing against fat people. Nice to bang too. I am a victim of fat people discrimination too, as my dick was ridden by fat lawyer.
Old 30-07-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think now u feel bad cos u think u owe her... I also got same feeling when i get discount from ML. I scared when go back they will increase price or drop service standard to claw back what i owe
Old 30-07-2021, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ShavedHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
J is from the from W Partnership and graduated from a prestigious law school. We met on tinder as her grandma wanted her to go on date.
This will enable an individual to go the W Partnership website, to search for a lawyer with first or last name J, and probably narrow it to one or two female lawyers.
You may wish to consider simply indicating that the lady is a not so slim lawyer.
Old 30-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, u all share your ex FWB here? Why not go download tinder?
all the bros, do you guys pay for those tinder subscription fees or those SB monthly fees? ytd went to check out SB, realise this one is way out of my league, decent looking ones asking for 5k, fugly ones still need 1k...i saw a few chio milf listed themselves as sugar mommy, are those real???
Old 30-07-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShavedHead View Post
This will enable an individual to go the W Partnership website, to search for a lawyer with first or last name J, and probably narrow it to one or two female lawyers.
You may wish to consider simply indicating that the lady is a not so slim lawyer.
Thanks for the tips. I hope J won’t come here and complain.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts, do u look like andy lau?
u talk as if its a sin to be fat.... beware karma...
Old 30-07-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess you can tick of 2 been there done that on your to do list:
1) Lawyer
2) Plus sized lady

To infinity and beyond.......

Quote:
Thanks for the tips. I hope J won’t come here and complain.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
ts, do u look like andy lau?
u talk as if its a sin to be fat.... beware karma...
True also

Better ok with them
Old 31-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Assman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's wrong with banging bbw? TS better stay home with your Jill. Guilt free
Old 31-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I enjoyed, hence I feel guilty. Imagine that the young girls that I go out with, if they realised that I just bedded a fat lawyer, how will they judge me?

Nothing against fat people. Nice to bang too. I am a victim of fat people discrimination too, as my dick was ridden by fat lawyer.
Why u so scare of being judged? u only live once.. do what you enjoy and why f care what others think.. u live your life for others? that is so sad.

Live your life for yourself and do what you think is right. This is only wrong if u promised to marry her or something.. else is just two consenting adults having a good time.. who cares what the rest think.. it is yr dick and her pussy.
Old 31-07-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dunn worry lar. Like that all the Thai FLs will have to apologise to me for being fucked by a fat man
Old 31-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Knew a fat lawyer from tinder. Out of boredom, I told her I want to bang her and she showed up. Big firm lawyer, senior associate, but fat.

Done with but never talk again. Don’t zap me please.
I can totally relate to bro TS's feeling. In the past, i would also feel that the next gal i bonk must be hotter, more chio than the previous. In a twisted kinda way, this validates my decision for choosing her.
With experience, I've come to accept that every gal is unique and beautiful and hot in her own way. Doesn't matter how pretty the wrapping is, it's the reward inside the present that you're waiting for.
Upped my humble point for your sharing 👍
Old 31-07-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, she got bao Ang Pao or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1