The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
I can totally relate to bro TS's feeling. In the past, i would also feel that the next gal i bonk must be hotter, more chio than the previous. In a twisted kinda way, this validates my decision for choosing her.
With experience, I've come to accept that every gal is unique and beautiful and hot in her own way. Doesn't matter how pretty the wrapping is, it's the reward inside the present that you're waiting for.
Upped my humble point for your sharing 👍
Thanks. I feel guilty that I just stick my dick into any holes and I want to do it to another fat girls if given chance. I am worried that one day someone will find out
Old 03-08-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: I banged a fat lawyer for free and half regretted

Well I did a Letter J first name search on their website under Partners and Consultants....
All Ladies names that start with J....the photos look ok to me
Old 03-08-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Haha i let sherine suck my dick and i feel fucking sore about it and it not free since like more than 10 years ago ... your ordeal is nothing haha
Old 03-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: I banged a fat lawyer for free and half regretted

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck View Post
Haha i let sherine suck my dick and i feel fucking sore about it and it not free since like more than 10 years ago ... your ordeal is nothing haha
Wow simply by reading on some past post on her, I Salute you to that!
Old 03-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is 10 +years ago thing, still hanging here
Old 03-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Who is sherine
Old 04-08-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
Bro, I can't believe you haven't heard of Sherine. Lol

"She" used to be very HOT in this forum. Period.

You can read all about "her" in this thread:
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/s...light=sherrine

You can give "her" a try if you are brave enough. An FR will be very welcomed.
This is worse than the ah lian tinder that I fucked and made a lot of noise. I ended up paying her 3000 and ask her to go find a bf. Expensive lesson.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8516 / Power: 25
Lawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you can conquer "IT", there's nothing to fear anymore
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"
Old 05-08-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Hi Jason, this is just my humble opinion & sharing: I'd too have a fling with an experienced lawyer as well, especially when both of us were handling the same case overseas. Almost had problems after that, due to obvious conflicts of interests. That was the last time I had such fling with a lawyer.

Though I'm curious, I'd supposed your fling with this lawyer via tinder is over already, so why do still you feel half regretted - especially when both of never talk again? Also, if not misunderstood what you shared, money part have been settled already, are there any other issues you have yet to resolve with her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Knew a fat lawyer from tinder. Out of boredom, I told her I want to bang her and she showed up. Big firm lawyer, senior associate, but fat.

Done with but never talk again. Don’t zap me please.

Last edited by xxx_OrOcO_xxx; 05-08-2021 at 12:57 AM. Reason: grammar + content
Old 05-08-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Lawyer is a mass. I imagine I stick my dick in her wet hole and squeeze her shagging tits. I cannot forgive myself
Old 05-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
baksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybaksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

salute u to shag an elephant
Old 05-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do meet a fat guy in sugarbook and perhaps I am a girl so does not care much on the guy's appearance, just his character will do
Old 05-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
This is worse than the ah lian tinder that I fucked and made a lot of noise. I ended up paying her 3000 and ask her to go find a bf. Expensive lesson.
just take it as lesson. but I do use sugarbook.com and I dun have so much relationship problem...perhaps the people inside still ok and not that kind
Old 05-08-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assman69 View Post
What's wrong with banging bbw? TS better stay home with your Jill. Guilt free
because stay at home is very boring
Old 05-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShavedHead View Post
This will enable an individual to go the W Partnership website, to search for a lawyer with first or last name J, and probably narrow it to one or two female lawyers.
You may wish to consider simply indicating that the lady is a not so slim lawyer.
yaya if people trace then problem again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1