The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH

She said that all the guys with big muscles, usually have small kukubirds and that the kukubird is small until the hair is covering it, and she cannot see.

She said that she would rather have a man with a belly but a huge kukubird.

She then asked the muscular men with small kukubirds, “won’t feel xia suay meh?”

She added that she likes guys with big kkb who will “tok” her until she “die”

Below link of her video

https://singaporeuncensored.com/girl...-xia-suay-meh/

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 04-08-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH

i think she offend many buff boy super funny all her ex bf or bf have belly with large KKJ she claim.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

small tail for muscle dogs while on steroid is myth. Due to high testos only testicle shrink not tail. Shrink also temporary. Girl no knowledge
Old 04-08-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Tks TS for sharing.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Perhaps anyone knows her Instagram username? Asking for a friend 🤔
Old 04-08-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WidePeepoHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Perhaps anyone knows her Instagram username? Asking for a friend 🤔
Gatitayan if im not wrong. Quite famous.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 3
JaniceTay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH

The way she put it is hilarious! HAHAHAH poke until she die
Old 04-08-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

No such thing as fat ppl have small cock and muscle ppl have big cock etc la. Lol! I think cock size comes from heaven one. When yours is small and weak, I think very difficult to train. Lol! 1 of my friend have a freaking big cock (many army friends make fun of him). When he enlisted, he is a bit fat with belly. Lol! All of us think he is useless until we see him with his tool. U know last time old army camp got no doors one and as recruit, nothing as privacy” because those cbk Sgt only give 5 min for whole fucking section to bath. Lol! Almost everyone see each other’s cock till don’t want. That is how camaraderie is built. After BMT, many of us are quite fit with big muscles here and there. My friend’s cock size never shrink. After going to unit, we go cheong dirty massage. Haha! During then all Malaysian masseur (cb, accidentally give away my age). Some masseur purposely come FJ with him just to try his “horse” cock. Sorry, I don’t know real horse cock how long but that is just a nickname those masseurs give to him. Haha! Sibei fun Xia. Next door to him can hear his masseur all screaming in ecstasy. Lol! All of us and the other masseurs all laughing. Hahahahaha
Old 04-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
MTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miss aeroplane cup 飞机杯
Old 04-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WidePeepoHappy View Post
Gatitayan if im not wrong. Quite famous.
Ah that’s Gatita. I thought she looked familiar but didn’t resemble her. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The way Gatita says it, damn farnee la! With that malaysian accent, lian to the max.
Of course, dick size is predetermined by genetics. Just like boobs, height, feet size etc.
There will always be some who prefer one type from others. Some guys like huge boobs, others don't. Such is personal preference and there's enough variety on earth to cater to all tastes
Old 04-08-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

one woman's meat is another woman poison. Each to his own.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she has not met a muscular man with a big one and vice versa.

A small one used properly can make her "die" too.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 05-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was introduced to Chiong-ing Geylang years back with colleague from the company when I was doing my Poly internship. Those were the days when we went to the GL house & made our selection all together. Those that are done with their deeds would sit at the fish tank area & wait for the rest. One of the colleague was short & fat, when he came out the WL commented ‘Orh Lang, Orh Lang’, meaning black man, the OKT sheepishly says next time got to charge AngMo rate for my friend. We got his point, this is a case that heaven would compensate short & fat people.
That moniker stayed with this guys, until years later when he got married & invited me. I yelled ‘Orh Lang’ when meeting him at his wedding reception, other there stared at me in awe.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Was introduced to Chiong-ing Geylang years back with colleague from the company when I was doing my Poly internship. Those were the days when we went to the GL house & made our selection all together. Those that are done with their deeds would sit at the fish tank area & wait for the rest. One of the colleague was short & fat, when he came out the WL commented ‘Orh Lang, Orh Lang’, meaning black man, the OKT sheepishly says next time got to charge AngMo rate for my friend. We got his point, this is a case that heaven would compensate short & fat people.
That moniker stayed with this guys, until years later when he got married & invited me. I yelled ‘Orh Lang’ when meeting him at his wedding reception, other there stared at me in awe.
The WL still survive ah. The one got rammed by my friend immediately take mc after that. Lol! Lucky my friend not those who like to ram asshole
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1