The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!
Re: Medan Happenings

Any nice massage/spa near the airprt
Old 20-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
outsiders_86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to tapao overnight in Medan. Any kangtao can share?
Old 25-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, will be in Medan early nov. Any recommendation to share and tips?
Old 18-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Medan, why is it so hard to find kangtao?
Old 18-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stevemcfly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Medan, why is it so hard to find kangtao?
Are u sure??? Lots of kangtao there anything can be turn into $$$
Old 14-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Philippp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey folks!

Just got back from Medan a few days back, spent a quick weekend at JW Marriott. Wanted to drop a few tips for those planning to go there:

1.Don't bother trying to find girls on Wechat or Telegram – I'd say 99% of them are just out to scam you. They'll ask for a deposit upfront, and after you've paid, they tend to go silent. Although the amount required is so little, but the process of the deposit is troublesome. You will end up wasting time for nothing.

2. Furla Spa is just a short walk from JW. Before you head there, it's a good idea to check out their prices and book the girls you want through WhatsApp. Prices might change if you show up in person, and the popular girls get booked up fast. If you're after a decent massage and a FJ, this is the spot. Just keep in mind that the place might not be as clean as their Insta or Telegram posts suggest; the rooms can look a bit rundown.

3. I booked an in-room massage that I found on TikTok. The girl's pic was seriously Photoshopped, but the massage itself was quite good. She offered me for a FJ but i declined and when for a HJ instead. But here's the deal: for the price they're charging for the in-room massage, I'd rather treat myself to a session at Delta Spa. I'll fill you in on that in a bit.

4. If you've got some extra cash to spare and you're in the mood for an amazing massage that's a world apart from what you'd find at Johor Spa, you've gotta check out Delta Spa. I actually regret not going there sooner; I ended up going on my very last day. Here's a tip: before you head over, take a peek at their Instagram and figure out which therapist you want to book. It'll make your experience even better. I had a session with a fking cute petite girl. Just before the massage began, she sat down between my legs and requested that I spread my legs and place it on top of her lap. Then she started to put warm oil around my D and start to massage it SLOWLY. It was a slow sensual massage that lasted 15-20mins no RUSH at all. Not the kind that straight away wank you. While receiving the massage, I actually asked her if she could take off her top for me to suck her tits, and she agreed.
After you released your little brothers, she started massaging my back, and I have to say, it was seriously amazing. The pressure was just right, not too hard or too soft. While massaging, she used her whole body, and I could feel the gentle touch of her warm thighs moving up and down my back slowly. I had a Nuru massage before, it's not the same. The girl's uniforms there are sexy too.
When the massage ends, the HJ starts again.
Old 24-12-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bigdadddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been a passive scroller here but posting a reply for the biggest disappointment in Medan.

I went to delta. The 2 hour spa session was ~2 Million IDR (with mud therapy or hot stone) HJ included.

The girl was 4/10 and she couldn’t speak English or understand English at all, which is understandable. She could speak one word tho, “money”. Didn’t let me touch her.

The worse thing was the HJ. She couldn’t even finish me off. She started to show annoyance when I lasted long as she was not doing well. I told her that she could stop and nothing went well from there.

Didn’t get mud therapy as well. With that amount of money spent, I could have a very happy time even in SG with a girl way hotter than she is.

Maybe it’s just unlucky me. Just sharing my experience so that other bros can consider.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippp69 View Post
Just before the massage began, she sat down between my legs and requested that I spread my legs and place it on top of her lap. Then she started to put warm oil around my D and start to massage it SLOWLY. It was a slow sensual massage that lasted 15-20mins no RUSH at all. Not the kind that straight away wank you.
That is their signature petik mangga. Normally they will do some back stepping, normal massage before proceeding to this (towards the end of massage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippp69 View Post
While receiving the massage, I actually asked her if she could take off her top for me to suck her tits, and she agreed.
You're pretty lucky to be able to suck tits (assuming you did not pay extra)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdadddy View Post
I have been a passive scroller here but posting a reply for the biggest disappointment in Medan.

I went to delta. The 2 hour spa session was ~2 Million IDR (with mud therapy or hot stone) HJ included.

The girl was 4/10 and she couldn’t speak English or understand English at all, which is understandable. She could speak one word tho, “money”. Didn’t let me touch her.

The worse thing was the HJ. She couldn’t even finish me off. She started to show annoyance when I lasted long as she was not doing well. I told her that she could stop and nothing went well from there.

Didn’t get mud therapy as well. With that amount of money spent, I could have a very happy time even in SG with a girl way hotter than she is.

Maybe it’s just unlucky me. Just sharing my experience so that other bros can consider.
Most of the delta therapists (medan, jakarta) don't speak english and frankly, not much of a looker. Once in a while you get ok ones.

And yes, for delta, just go for normal 90 menit or 120 menit massage (hj is included irregardless) . skip all the other extras (hot stones, mud, eletro pulse or even aromatic oils) as it's pretty much time wasting and expensive. I'd rather use the money to tip the therapist more if she does a good job.

Side note: Delta medan used to have water jet (think they call it hydrotherapy) extra, not sure if they still have it now. this is recommended for those who like to have all the massage oil/cream etc cleaned off your body which shower gel is not capable of.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1