The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Exzina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where is the best place for me?

I'm 43 years old. I work remotely. I'm thinking about living in Asia for a while. I'm not rich. My regular income is around $2.000

I'm not looking to have sex with many girls, especially with pros. Mutual sympathy is important to me, I'm looking for a girl who really likes me.

I think I can find a 35+ woman without using the power of money but I'm looking for a beautiful slim girl early twenties. I want to live with the girl and travel with the girl.

The important thing for me is gratitude. I'm looking for a girl who thinks like this: "I found a decent guy. He gives me a life that I wouldn't normally have. I have to make my man happy in bed and in the kitchen. I shouldn't miss this opportunity."

I tried to find this kind of girl in Russia but I wasn't successful. Most of the girls behaved like this: "I'm a young and beautiful girl. There are many rich guys who want me. If I need money, I can find a meeting easily. I don't have to be nice to you. You should be grateful because I gave you pussy."

I am afraid that this situation will repeat in Asian countries. That's why I want to get your opinions and suggestions.

Are young beautiful girls spoiled all over the world now?
In which country can I find the girl I'm looking for easily?

I think if a girl has a Seeking, Tinder account, she's already spoiled for the attention she gets. So I think a girl I will meet in real life will be much better, but where and how should I talk to such a girl?

What do you think? What are your experiences?
Old 07-09-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What else can you bring to the table apart from finances? I'm in my 40s, my girlfriend is in her 20s, pretty, huge boobs and always does her best to satisfy me in bed. It is possible BUT my situation differs from you financially though. I'm an middle income earner and keep working hard for more because I want a certain quality of life for myself and my loved ones. I'm not taking a dig at you, to each his own.

Since you work remotely, you can consider moving to another country where the cost of living is a lot lower, such as tier 2 or 3 cities.

The best is to increase your income though.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is the best place for me?

Not sure where TS is looking for?

Also why he cannot earn more money?

Sounds like big loser?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 08-09-2023, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
What else can you bring to the table apart from finances? I'm in my 40s, my girlfriend is in her 20s, pretty, huge boobs and always does her best to satisfy me in bed. It is possible BUT my situation differs from you financially though. I'm an middle income earner and keep working hard for more because I want a certain quality of life for myself and my loved ones. I'm not taking a dig at you, to each his own.

Since you work remotely, you can consider moving to another country where the cost of living is a lot lower, such as tier 2 or 3 cities.

The best is to increase your income though.
Gf local or foreigner?
Old 08-09-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzina View Post
I'm 43 years old. I work remotely. I'm thinking about living in Asia for a while. I'm not rich. My regular income is around $2.000

I'm not looking to have sex with many girls, especially with pros. Mutual sympathy is important to me, I'm looking for a girl who really likes me.

I think I can find a 35+ woman without using the power of money but I'm looking for a beautiful slim girl early twenties. I want to live with the girl and travel with the girl.

The important thing for me is gratitude. I'm looking for a girl who thinks like this: "I found a decent guy. He gives me a life that I wouldn't normally have. I have to make my man happy in bed and in the kitchen. I shouldn't miss this opportunity."

I tried to find this kind of girl in Russia but I wasn't successful. Most of the girls behaved like this: "I'm a young and beautiful girl. There are many rich guys who want me. If I need money, I can find a meeting easily. I don't have to be nice to you. You should be grateful because I gave you pussy."

I am afraid that this situation will repeat in Asian countries. That's why I want to get your opinions and suggestions.

I think if a girl has a Seeking, Tinder account, she's already spoiled for the attention she gets. So I think a girl I will meet in real life will be much better, but where and how should I talk to such a girl?

Not easy. Dino Bu probably but no chio bu…I know some single women in their 40s and quite easy to hit on them. They need great care, love and conversation…most of them are rich and successful so don’t need much money ….

Also drive fancy cars like Bentley, Maserati …but u need to endure their craziness at times. Usually single old women got some issue one …
Old 08-09-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Earn $2.000 still want to get girls, even Ah Ma also don't want.

Better save up the money for yourself, don't humiliate yourself further. Thanks.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

$2.000 or $2,000? Which currency?
Old 08-09-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am afraid you will face the same issue in Asia as well. Unless you venture into the villages whereby their income level is really low. Otherwise your current financial status will leads you to nowhere.
Old 08-09-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
Maji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I tried to find this kind of girl in Russia but I wasn't successful. Most of the girls behaved like this: "I'm
Go spend your cpf in bangkok bro
Old 08-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Considering your financial well-being, you might want to start looking for a gay to support you instead.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Africa, go find the aborigines
Old 08-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Africa, go find the aborigines
He needs to fight all the African dicks. Unless he has a 14inch dick, it will be hard for him.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gratitude is the least felt of all human emotions and even when it does come to the surface it is usually short lived. After a while it is replaced by the usual negative feelings like resentment, jealousy etc.

However I have a hint and that is if you want to judge a girl's character you need to observe how she treats her family plus those who are below her in stature.

A nice, kind person is far more likely to feel grateful than a self centered one and you get a pretty good gauge by observing the interactions with siblings, parents and service staff.

Your chances of finding the characteristics you seek are very low in brothels, bars and KTV joints. The girls there have been through the hard knocks of life and view men as ATMs first and foremost.

The odds will be far better if seek out the nice ladies who do social work, animal welfare etc.

Just my observations from many years of living on this planet.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 1
91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all

In my experience, $2,000 a month can go a long way in some Asian countries,
but better check out the cost of living in the specific place you're eyeing.
Places like Thailand, Vietnam, or even Malaysia can offer a decent lifestyle on that budget.

Now, about finding the right girl, I still believe, possible and it's important to approach things with sincerity.
You're right about real-life connections being more genuine than apps like Seeking or Tinder.
Maybe try joining some local communities or groups with shared interests.
That way, you can meet people naturally.

Also, it's not about finding just a pretty face, but someone who appreciates what you bring to the table.
Communication is key, make sure you both understand each other's expectations and values.

Remember, it's not about buying affection, but creating a partnership built on respect and care.
So don't worry about it. Take your time to know the person, and hopefully, you'll find that special someone who shares your outlook on life.
Old 08-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Exzina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
$2.000 or $2,000? Which currency?
United State's Dollar