The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2008, 04:04 PM
nikkie.candie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Confused gal

Hi,

I have problem seducing my husband. We have been married for not more than 2 years but he does not like to make luv to me, futhermore he has affairs behind my back.
I can say I am a not too bad looking chinese gal with seductive looks as there are men around who wanted me to be their lover but I have declined them ( By the way I am a pure Singaporean). Can any good men out there advise me what else can I do? I have tried sexy undergarments, nighty but still no use.
Since courtship we hardly have sex for more than 10 times so it is impossible that he is sick of me. When we do make luv, he cannot do it for long and I am a high sex drive kind of gal, its driving me crazy!! Appreciate it if you can give me some advise but pls don't tell me to look for you to satisfied my hunger for I really want to try pleasing him.
Old 19-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Confused gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie.candie View Post
Hi,

I have problem seducing my husband. We have been married for not more than 2 years but he does not like to make luv to me, futhermore he has affairs behind my back.
I can say I am a not too bad looking chinese gal with seductive looks as there are men around who wanted me to be their lover but I have declined them ( By the way I am a pure Singaporean). Can any good men out there advise me what else can I do? I have tried sexy undergarments, nighty but still no use.
Since courtship we hardly have sex for more than 10 times so it is impossible that he is sick of me. When we do make luv, he cannot do it for long and I am a high sex drive kind of gal, its driving me crazy!! Appreciate it if you can give me some advise but pls don't tell me to look for you to satisfied my hunger for I really want to try pleasing him.
hi sis,
i think you had post in the wrong section of the forum.

maybe the senior bros can help to move the thread to the correct place.
Old 19-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vodafoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you may consider experiencing different sex in different positions and places.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
dreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You may find 1 of the bro here to help you on your sexual urge. Just kidding...
Old 19-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
ishtarsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should actually find out what type of girls your hubby is into actually and what makes you different from them. In that case you can know what your hubby is actually looking for
Old 19-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Mabe u can go read up some books on how to improve couple sex lives and relationship, I believe a tour to the bookstore/library will able to nab u some resources
Old 19-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reminds me of a gd friend. Super chio D cupper who is a stunner and yet her husband hardly made love to her except the few times where she gt pregn and give birth. He was however fkg afew gf outside.

i think u shld talk to ur hubby. Sometimes its nt the SEDUCTION. It cld be somethg v basic. Get it sorted 1st and then hopefully he will get horny over u again.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Glamorous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't mind give you try your skills on me.
Then I can FR for you to review...
Old 19-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

My soundest advice is go look 4 professional help. U will need a competent counselor 4 ur confused predicament.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its all down to his head.Maybe he likes to make love to other women cos they can satisfy his fantasies like sucking his cock or even let him enter via the back hole or even cum in mouth for him.Have you ever done this to him before?Maybe he lets to lick and suck your vagina but you don't allow him.There are so many reasons and the only possibilty is that both of you are too shy to tell your fantasies to each other.Try watching a blue movie and see his reaction and then you start your actions.Or even better ,do it in the car park or stairscase ...anywhere and everywhere when you have the urge.Rape him if you must.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To Confused WiFe
is yr hubby younger than u ?
do u have children ?
y not go for a tour like honeymoon do u think it will be better and see more concerts go bk to courtship Days

msg me
Old 19-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

i think is better to talk to him. he should know what he wants from you.

my 2 cents.
Old 19-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

maybe u ask urself few qns
1) in first place why u two marry?
2) did u do anything wrong to him first?
3) any medical problem for him?
Old 19-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good day sis,

another possibility is that your husband may feel inferior or scared of unable to satisfy your needs (since you said you have a high sex drive), and thus prefer to avoid making love to you. Then he may go outside and use money to satisfy his own "feelings"...

the only advice is communication and seek professional help.

All the best and take care.
Old 19-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 17
DaveConnell78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaveConnell78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,
Hoped it help u...
Maybe u sld try to kiss him 1st with more passion then touch his sensitive parts (not private) but other near it...sld think of doing it outside...maybe garden it will increased his sex drive if do outside...

If u try many ways just to get him high...and still no chance...then maybe "love" factors not around anymore as u know..."make love" means there's love factor not just pure sex only...gd luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1