The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Asking clothes from the WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
She will move to H26.
Move to H26? H26 is CLOSED FOREVER for good. Those house that closed after H26 closed, the WLs most likely got no more empty rooms to take up as they are already taken up by H26 WLs when they closed.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
Move to H26? H26 is CLOSED FOREVER for good. Those house that closed after H26 closed, the WLs most likely got no more empty rooms to take up as they are already taken up by H26 WLs when they closed.
Either she move to H26/28
Old 15-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Either she move to H26/28
H26 not possible, all the WLs already move out to other house/room.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

More houses will close down if still cannot open. Rental killing.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She will move to H26.
Not possible..... the only houses still with vacancies are H4, H10, H20 & H24.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not possible..... the only houses still with vacancies are H4, H10, H20 & H24.
ya, I remember wrongly. she will move to H28

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 17-07-2020 at 11:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1