The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Married ex wife after whirlwind romance. Found that she slept behind my back at the end of the first year. No evidence kept but i saw her messages. And she can get so creative with her excuses for her infidelity. She got dumped and demanded maintenance from me in order to stop me from divorcing. Caught her many times more with affairs but always threatens me with the women's charter until i almost wanted to commit suicide. Met someone who introduced me to SBF and i began my revenge cheating. Eventually She found a french or Belgium guy can't remember wherever it was and she was in a rush to divorce ended up agreeing to a lesser divorce settlement. I lost a lot of money and my savings went dry to pay her a lump sum so that she won't ask for maintenance.

She got dumped and came back demanding me to remarry her otherwise she will destroy me with the women's charter. I deleted and blocked her and called the police on her when she went to harass my mother. Crazy self entitled Singaporean woman.
What did you like about her before marriage?

She is very chio? Give you good sex? Or what?
Old 03-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
What did you like about her before marriage?

She is very chio? Give you good sex? Or what?
I was stupid and naive. Thinking love conquers all.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

some women think that they are entitled to a long term meal ticket because they have a vagina

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-09-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I was stupid and naive. Thinking love conquers all.
its her lost bro. woman charter needs a review. woman are abusing it. playing the weak victim. even gettimg a ppo for dem is easy
Old 04-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
its her lost bro. woman charter needs a review. woman are abusing it. playing the weak victim. even gettimg a ppo for dem is easy
I agree with this and it is sickening. I might get unwanted hate for this but so be it.

Women are the first to say they want to be treated equally, have equality in the work place, remuneration etc but then they pull stunts like this abusing the fact that they are the victims in all this.

I always ask my self why is this and the only answer I can come up with is that men are weak, we should do they same. Us men should also put our pride in our pocket and if we are the victim say so. We can play the same game as the women if not better.....
Old 04-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
continuation:

file for divorce is the start of the heart ache. she file numerous poloce report. don allow me.to see my sons, don allow me inside the house. eventhough no court order as still in process with the court. police come also cannot do anything. she did the most nasty thing. lock the gate. forst few times i cut the lock and call padlock.but after sometime i cant be bothered. cos wen we fight my kids cry n are in shock. i gave in. she set rule saying i can see few hrs onli every week wen no court order also.

i was shock wen she gt a lawyer for the divorce. as much as i don wanna waste money i engage a lawyer too. she is confident that she wanna squeeze money from me in d divorce and borrowed her parents. she demanded the following:

1) half of the car sales proceed (which she did not pay)

2) 10% of my cpf and also a portion of my savings.

3) 70% or the house proceed.

4) in muslim law pay a lump sum to the ex wife. calculated by min $5 times how many days of marriage and 3months allowance which range from min $500 per mnth to donno hw much max)

6) she also request i cam onli see the kids 2 hrs every week

conclusion:

she gt none wat she wanted. all my money she gt none. even sales from car. she was paid minum allimony. 1 off payment.house equal share and kids every 2 weeks dry can sleep over fri to sun

she gt wat she deserve. karma hits her
sorry bro to hear you like this.
i guess i'm really lucky as i got to divorce my ex wife on a mutual basis and there was no settlement of any type needed.
Got friend who ended up something like you.
He maxed out all the loans from several banks for the wife. new car + change new car after 3 years, eurpoean holidays every year, overspending every month, maid.....
When he could no longer borrow (banks banned him), the wife kicked him out of his flat (he was the sole owner of the flat). Changed locked and refused him to see his children.
Got up the courage to file for divorce. As usual the ex wife claimed everything in court but court refused. Judge and both side lawyers found her claims to be ridiculous, which helped in my friend's case.
In the end no alimony, only $400 monthly maintainence per child to pay to ex wife (2 kids).
Old 05-09-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
sorry bro to hear you like this.
i guess i'm really lucky as i got to divorce my ex wife on a mutual basis and there was no settlement of any type needed.
Got friend who ended up something like you.
He maxed out all the loans from several banks for the wife. new car + change new car after 3 years, eurpoean holidays every year, overspending every month, maid.....
When he could no longer borrow (banks banned him), the wife kicked him out of his flat (he was the sole owner of the flat). Changed locked and refused him to see his children.
Got up the courage to file for divorce. As usual the ex wife claimed everything in court but court refused. Judge and both side lawyers found her claims to be ridiculous, which helped in my friend's case.
In the end no alimony, only $400 monthly maintainence per child to pay to ex wife (2 kids).
The ex wife already suck him dry liao, even though the court never give her anything
Old 05-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
I agree with this and it is sickening. I might get unwanted hate for this but so be it.

Women are the first to say they want to be treated equally, have equality in the work place, remuneration etc but then they pull stunts like this abusing the fact that they are the victims in all this.

I always ask my self why is this and the only answer I can come up with is that men are weak, we should do they same. Us men should also put our pride in our pocket and if we are the victim say so. We can play the same game as the women if not better.....
yes totally agree, gender equality is important.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
The ex wife already suck him dry liao, even though the court never give her anything
shes trying her luck to claim more. but she cant. i will cut the maintennce more cos as a sgle parent she gets the subsidy n help. the cash for the kids is more den enuff. i m paying 480 including insurance rider for each kid. i have 3.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
continuation:

file for divorce is the start of the heart ache. she file numerous poloce report. don allow me.to see my sons, don allow me inside the house. eventhough no court order as still in process with the court. police come also cannot do anything. she did the most nasty thing. lock the gate. forst few times i cut the lock and call padlock.but after sometime i cant be bothered. cos wen we fight my kids cry n are in shock. i gave in. she set rule saying i can see few hrs onli every week wen no court order also.

i was shock wen she gt a lawyer for the divorce. as much as i don wanna waste money i engage a lawyer too. she is confident that she wanna squeeze money from me in d divorce and borrowed her parents. she demanded the following:

1) half of the car sales proceed (which she did not pay)

2) 10% of my cpf and also a portion of my savings.

3) 70% or the house proceed.

4) in muslim law pay a lump sum to the ex wife. calculated by min $5 times how many days of marriage and 3months allowance which range from min $500 per mnth to donno hw much max)

6) she also request i cam onli see the kids 2 hrs every week

conclusion:

she gt none wat she wanted. all my money she gt none. even sales from car. she was paid minum allimony. 1 off payment.house equal share and kids every 2 weeks dry can sleep over fri to sun

she gt wat she deserve. karma hits her

Did you estimate whats the total amount of money she suck dry from you?

For example, you pay 50k of her credit card debts, 20k of her personal debts, 50k for alimony. Total amount she suck you is 120k.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did you estimate whats the total amount of money she suck dry from you?

For example, you pay 50k of her credit card debts, 20k of her personal debts, 50k for alimony. Total amount she suck you is 120k.
50k? alimony only $12500. y $50k? agreed she suck alot.but am seeking advicr to get eat she owe me. i gt the receipts i kept and transaction. if can den i will try get back.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
50k? alimony only $12500. y $50k? agreed she suck alot.but am seeking advicr to get eat she owe me. i gt the receipts i kept and transaction. if can den i will try get back.
So you only lose the $12500 alimony that you pay her?

Small loss no big deal
Old 07-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you only lose the $12500 alimony that you pay her?

Small loss no big deal
yeah bro. alimony onli 12500. she deserve it. she thought age can convince the judge to get more. i present my prove and i provided the family well. greedy bitch.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yeah bro. alimony onli 12500. she deserve it. she thought age can convince the judge to get more. i present my prove and i provided the family well. greedy bitch.
Than in your marriage, did you pay for anything big for her such as pay for her debts etc?
Old 07-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow. 12.5k
I lost so much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1