The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
But same for pubs and KTV since it's considered a very high risk business area with potential for superspreader:

Prof Teo said that since these activities take place in enclosed spaces, crowded settings and with exposure to close contacts for a long duration, they are considered very high risk and should not be permitted regardless of the phases.

Source: Straitstime

But still I have to scratch my head about Spa opening in June this year, that doesn't really seem consistent to me. If you go now to some Spa, the ML don't have facemask anymore inside some shop and they don't seem to change sheets regularly, especially where the head lies (face down)
That professor is just completely useless piece of shit, now then start talking. Now all of a sudden he becomes a expert in virus control. Useless shit.

And why we are open to Wuhan for incoming flights when the virus hit them.

This govt is completely useless.

If i were a pub owner and force to close down my business due to this incompetence govt while other countries able to achieve more than Singapore. I freaking vote these bastards out of the govt.

Last edited by Muhahaha; 23-10-2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...
Must be patient and wait or find other ways.
Old 23-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
I think they get daily allowance for food and personal items, but nothing else. No extras to send home. I have no idea who is funding it. Probably out of pocket from the employer.
Every house doing it differently. Some have allowance while others don't...
Old 23-10-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Every house doing it differently. Some have allowance while others don't...
I couldn’t understand why spa are allowed to open by Geylang not.. why can’t the OKT bring this point up to the agency that regulate them
Old 23-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
Mine is aware that that's the punishment if one gets caught, the whole house gets the punishment. But, it's been 4 days since this thread was created and she still hasn't gotten any update that she's being sent back? Even the two houses beside them also doesn't seem to be affected either. She and I find it hard to believe this sort of news wouldn't be immediately be disseminated to all the WLs even given a few days of grace period.
As GL ain't going to be opening in the foreseeable future and this is a fact which is unfortunate but still a fact...AV shall have to instruct the remaining GL mms to return to their homelands...why?... because realistically no remaining GL mm can survive with such economic uncertainty on their own...and no GL OKT in his right mind would be providing assistance to the GL mms now with such economic uncertainty...

So the only realistic way the GL mms can survive now is to get funding from their customers...one way or another...a few rich supporters, FL biz etc... actually this has been going on since GL closed at the end of March...and I sense the GL mms who have continued to remain here until now are 'earning' enough and quite happy to continue under the circumstances...more so since they seem to have more freedom and might even be 'servicing' less customers but earning the same amount pre GL shutdown or even more...

Looks like AV been turning a blind eye on such activities unless it becomes too hot and obvious... perhaps under the impression that GL would be allowed to open sooner rather than later...but now that govt covid-19 task force has made it clear that GL would not be allowed to open in the foreseeable future...AV would now have to act for obvious reasons...

And in fact I have heard that AV has already told GL mms that GL shall not be opening this year at the very least and the GL mms would have to return to their homelands now...as to whether all the GL mms have already been informed of this, I do not know...but I guess the writing is on the wall...

In fact this seems to follow on from what I heard when GL mms went for their regular govt medical tests ...yes those tests still being done at the expense of the GL mms even though GL ain't open...anyway at a recent govt medical test it seems the GL mms were informed that GL would not be allowed to open until a vaccine becomes available...

Well you may call all the above hearsay...but unfortunately signs are all there in bold...so if you still have a regular GL mm in Sin... better enjoy her as much as you can now because high chance she will have to return to her homeland very soon...

Oh yes... there might be another way for the GL mms to remain on in Sin for awhile at least...by the mysterious white card strategy...how this works...I shall leave it to more knowledgeable chaps...
Old 23-10-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
As GL ain't going to be opening in the foreseeable future and this is a fact which is unfortunate but still a fact...AV shall have to instruct the remaining GL mms to return to their homelands...why?... because realistically no remaining GL mm can survive with such economic uncertainty on their own...and no GL OKT in his right mind would be providing assistance to the GL mms now with such economic uncertainty...

So the only realistic way the GL mms can survive now is to get funding from their customers...one way or another...a few rich supporters, FL biz etc... actually this has been going on since GL closed at the end of March...and I sense the GL mms who have continued to remain here until now are 'earning' enough and quite happy to continue under the circumstances...more so since they seem to have more freedom and might even be 'servicing' less customers but earning the same amount pre GL shutdown or even more...

Looks like AV been turning a blind eye on such activities unless it becomes too hot and obvious... perhaps under the impression that GL would be allowed to open sooner rather than later...but now that govt covid-19 task force has made it clear that GL would not be allowed to open in the foreseeable future...AV would now have to act for obvious reasons...

And in fact I have heard that AV has already told GL mms that GL shall not be opening this year at the very least and the GL mms would have to return to their homelands now...as to whether all the GL mms have already been informed of this, I do not know...but I guess the writing is on the wall...

In fact this seems to follow on from what I heard when GL mms went for their regular govt medical tests ...yes those tests still being done at the expense of the GL mms even though GL ain't open...anyway at a recent govt medical test it seems the GL mms were informed that GL would not be allowed to open until a vaccine becomes available...

Well you may call all the above hearsay...but unfortunately signs are all there in bold...so if you still have a regular GL mm in Sin... better enjoy her as much as you can now because high chance she will have to return to her homeland very soon...

Oh yes... there might be another way for the GL mms to remain on in Sin for awhile at least...by the mysterious white card strategy...how this works...I shall leave it to more knowledgeable chaps...
I'm fully aware of all the signs but the problem is the signs only seem to appear in this forum. The facts that I have are, in my regular's most recent checkup or even the ones prior since June, no one told her that they can only open with a vaccine and I heard of this rumor quite a while back already in Sept. I do recall saying in the past that they only went for one checkup from June to Sept which I wrongly assumed, as clarified just now with her. Secondly, as of 7pm today, AV has not informed them to go home nor that they cannot open this year, and their latest instructions are still the same, stay on or leave. If the writing is truly on the wall, she along with her colleagues in the same house would've known about it, such important news to them simply can't escape their ears for this long. However they survive is up to them so long as they don't break the law and get caught. Thirdly, my regular certainly isn't earning enough. In fact, she hasn't seen a single cent of revenue since the shutdown and has been scrimping and saving since then along with donations from her regulars as well as the OKT occasionally buying groceries for them and treating them a nice meal now and then, but she certainly doesn't have enough to send even a little bit back home for her family.

Now, when I put 2 and 2 together, my end result becomes very different compared to yours. Let's assume the no reopening until a vaccine is widely available to all so that COVID-19 is no longer a threat which is probably in late 2021 or early 2022 is true, AV should've sent all WLs back in Sept simply because by then, most if not all their yellow cards would've expired and there's really no point in letting them wait. There's a girl in my regular's house whose card is gonna expire in January 2021 yet still not told to leave. As to why she's still here, only God knows why, my regular doesn't really talk to her so I didn't probe.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you in any way. Yes, the future of GL seems bleak and may not be able to open anytime soon. But yet whenever I asked her about all these "hearsays", she says it isn't true so I hope you can understand where I'm coming from with regards to my skepticism. All those signs may be true in the end, but unless we are 100% aware of what AV is planning now, we won't know until it really happens.

Last edited by grafitti1; 23-10-2020 at 09:52 PM. Reason: add on a point
Old 23-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
I'm fully aware of all the signs but the problem is the signs only seem to appear in this forum. The facts that I have are, in my regular's most recent checkup or even the ones prior since June, no one told her that they can only open with a vaccine. Secondly, as of 7pm today, AV has not informed them to go home nor that they cannot open this year, and their latest instructions are still the same, stay on or leave. If the writing is truly on the wall, she along with her colleagues in the same house would've known about it, such important news to them simply can't escape their ears for this long. However they survive is up to them so long as they don't break the law and get caught. Thirdly, my regular certainly isn't earning enough. In fact, she hasn't a single cent of revenue since the shutdown and has been scrimping and saving since then along with donations as well as the OKT occasionally buying groceries for them and treating them a nice meal now and then.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you in any way. Yes, the future of GL seems bleak and may not be able to open anytime soon. But yet whenever I asked her about all these "hearsays", she says it isn't true so I hope you can understand where I'm coming from with regards to my skepticism. All those signs may be true in the end, but unless we are 100% aware of what AV is planning now, we won't know until it really happens.
So much of what I've read on this forum is patently untrue. I mean the posts here can't even get simple facts right. A lot of imaginative and extrapolative minds here
Old 23-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
I couldn’t understand why spa are allowed to open by Geylang not.. why can’t the OKT bring this point up to the agency that regulate them
Because officially, spa is not like Geylang. You go to spa for massage, and the close proximity is somewhat similar to hairdresser, which is allowed to operate as well. But for GL you do much more than that! See the diff?

I know the argument goes that all kind of monkey biz also happen in spa, but that is why authorities do draw a line ... those spa that are "too much" like doing BJ/FJ, will get raided and closed down, like what is happening now. Enforcement has been stepped up.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
Now what we have in these modern times is something called a mobile phone. You can try walking into a shop and buy one. Then you ask the salesman to teach you how to make a phonecall. At the same time, you request the salesman to help you find the Police Cantonment Complex phone number and MOH Covid19 hotline. He will help you since you bought a phone from him. You call the numbers and explain to the customer service officer that you cannot understand why spa can open but GL cannot. You really don't know. For real. Their customer officer will help you. Hor. Learn to do some things by yourself. Since you are the one who cannot understand then you call yourself and ask.

The reason why an OKT or anyone else doesn't call any govt agency to ask this question is because they don't want people to laugh at them for being a fucking fool - simple thing cannot understand.

If you have problems buying a mobile phone or can't figure out how to make a phonecall, do let me know. I would be glad to help.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
So much of what I've read on this forum is patently untrue. I mean the posts here can't even get simple facts right. A lot of imaginative and extrapolative minds here
Old 23-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Legit sia but I get it la, when things go bad, many tend to look on the negative side of things and say "signs are there", myself included. But I would also prefer to have some actual facts rather than a post full of assumptions. So far all the actual facts I have at this point in time simply refutes at least 3/4 of the things said by him. Even my regular has been telling me not to believe everything you read online like I'm a tech illiterate uncle -_-

Now of course whether these facts can withstand the test of time, even that she cannot be sure.

Last edited by grafitti1; 23-10-2020 at 09:16 PM.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Wow really bad news ! Now FL earn ton of money because many Malaysia man worker also trap at Sg , they also need sex ....
I found now FL can answer your call all are very bad service or very ugly old untie !
Die liao ....
我😭了

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 24-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone called AV lately?
Old 24-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Wow really bad news ! Now FL earn ton of money because many Malaysia man worker also trap at Sg , they also need sex ....
I found now FL can answer your call all are very bad service or very ugly old untie !
Die liao ....
我😭了
Got so bad ah??? Old and no good service.. sians
Old 25-10-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Basically this govt cannot predict what will happen so up till now cannot decide with any certainty whether gl can open and when that will be. Up to the individual WL whether they choose to give up and go home or hang on.

It is exactly like the circuit breaker times, from one month becomes two. Then suddenly 19 june reopening and massage shops surprisingly allowed to operate. Totally unexpected by many people and those masseuse that chose to buy expensive air ticket to return home must have been slapping themselves with regret.

This is now like a poker game, though your cards are bad, as long as you have funds to keep on betting and bluffing, who knows your opponents will decide to fold.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1