The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Wife filed for divorce already. Can be settled in 4 months. The TS better not take the path I took. Sounds almost like my case but I believe mine is worse.
You need one hell of a lawyer if everything you’ve said about her is true.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
4 months is one of the shortest duration, meaning both parties wish to dissolve the marriage and settle all the assets.

Just in case bro, your ex wants to claim most of the children's time, assets and maintenance (for her), get the marriage dissolve first (interim judgement) and then put up a good fight. Whatever you manage to keep will be useful to start your new life.

I won't congratulate you first, it is a step in the right direction. Good Luck and get the deal possible
Put up fight means must have good amount of ammo...no ammo cannot win. BTW, lawyers will be laughing as long as the war goes on and on.
Old 14-12-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Put up fight means must have good amount of ammo...no ammo cannot win. BTW, lawyers will be laughing as long as the war goes on and on.
Yes bro ahgore, it is definitely cheaper if there is no fight, I understood that if both parties share the same lawyer (because they managed to sort out everything and just to divorce), then it can be done in 4 months and about 3-5k.

The cost of fighting will depends on how much work the lawyer need to do and how complex the case is and at what stage the fight is.

Actually to the lawyer, the best monies are from those cases that both parties already sorted out everything. Actually for such cases it is their clerks who do the job, and then the lawyer just read the document, sign and collect money.
Old 15-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

At the end of the day, if anything happen to you, she will still get the money. So actually no difference if you give now. haha. At the end of the day, just ask yourself what you would have done with the money and if you have nothing to spend on might as well give her a bit and make her happy
Old 15-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:

Actually to the lawyer, the best monies are from those cases that both parties already sorted out everything. Actually for such cases it is their clerks who do the job, and then the lawyer just read the document, sign and collect money.
Very true, like taxi or grab drivers , more fares are almost always better than one long fare. Can’t up you enough for sharing your experience and busting myths regarding divorce here that people like to spread on the internet without verification.
Old 15-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Very true, like taxi or grab drivers , more fares are almost always better than one long fare. CanÂ’t up you enough for sharing your experience and busting myths regarding divorce here that people like to spread on the internet without verification.
Looking back bro larue, I can only say I was lucky that my relative practices law, so I was able to grasp some workings of this profession and it gave me some confidence to fight it out.

When I discussed my ex-wife's demand list (via her lawyer) with my lawyer; I was damn scared, imagine after fighting you lost (then have to give your ex-wife her demands) and still have to pay your lawyer.

I asked my lawyer a stupid question, is it really I have to pay all these (ex-wife's demands) under woman's charter. My lawyer laughed and said: "Well, Mr. XXX if you are that generous then I will just get my clerk to draft out the agreement for you to sign and charge you $3,000 since you are so-and-so's relative. Based on what you told me, I think your chances are good and we should be able to have some saving if we fight". I never look back.

Divorces are expensive (my lawyer also said so) especially if we fight. It was a period when I don't have much cash; all my credit cards were maxed out then and I could only do minimal repayment every month. I took on a part-time job so when I need to pay the lawyer (at the various stages of the divorce), I could do so.

After going through all these (and looking back) I don't regret. Although I spent quite a bit of money, it is only once in my life (hopefully), if you divide the money spent by the number of years you live, it probably amounts to nothing.

I visited this forum before my divorce to get some info; most (if not all) are naysayers and you don't even know if those posted actually went through a divorce for that matter. It is like reading fake FRs or some dumb posts that some clowns put up to boast how powerful they can fuck. It simply just pisses me off.

Sorry for the long rant, it is raining here in the office since 12pm and I cannot go to the canteen...sigh
Old 15-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Remember also to change the beneficiary in your insurance policies once you have made the divorce decision. Sometimes bad sh1t happens, so don’t end up leaving the ex wife a windfall she uses to fuck other men with.
Old 15-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Sorry to hijack this thread a bit, to the one who zapped me, please show a bit of class, leave your nick. I always do that when I zapped others, come to this forum sure got people don't like what you posted so tio zap lor. No big deal, if I find my points too low, can always do point exchange.
Old 17-12-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Ignore these cowards bro, they amount to nothing much in the long run. There will always be ninja zappers. However if you are a genuine & cool bro there will always be others who will add to your points.

And, what do these points do for you in RL unless you’re OKT or a professional FR writer.

Focus on doing well in RL, this is just a forum, don’t take it too seriously.

Quote:
Sorry to hijack this thread a bit, to the one who zapped me, please show a bit of class, leave your nick. I always do that when I zapped others, come to this forum sure got people don't like what you posted so tio zap lor. No big deal, if I find my points too low, can always do point exchange.
Old 17-12-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Ignore these cowards bro, they amount to nothing much in the long run. There will always be ninja zappers. However if you are a genuine & cool bro there will always be others who will add to your points.

And, what do these points do for you in RL unless you’re OKT or a professional FR writer.

Focus on doing well in RL, this is just a forum, don’t take it too seriously.
Well said Bro EtherC, I am not so much into the points, like you said they are virtual, I just look down on those ninja zappers.

RL is very important, I had quite a bit of issues previously with work and personal life. Well I am not saying that life is good now, but it is certainly better than when I was going through my divorce.

That's why I like to post my experiences here, sometimes we do make wrong choices, then the right thing to do is to correct them otherwise how you are going to live?
Old 17-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

If mine wife is working, i will not give allowance..
If you start giving allowance it will turn into a habit.. and one day if u dont have money your wife will start quarrel with you.
Old 17-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
If you start giving allowance it will turn into a habit.. and one day if u dont have money your wife will start quarrel with you.
Money is the root of all evil. Money can cause disharmony....because of human greed.
Old 18-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Yes. They will treat it as their right to receive monthly allowance whereby we still have to foot all the monthly bills.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my mum's cousin not working, every month got allowance from husband..

she last time very pretty one, now become damn lazy. dont bother to make up or dress up one.. housework also never help out.

below is off topic liao:

thn recently tiagong she found out husband got secretly eat outside, i was thinking in my head... not bad already she no work, no do housework, never bother to make up or dress up.. husband still give her allowance... go out eat cus she didnt do her part as a wife. now she wanna make a big woohaa ... women....
Old 02-03-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
my mum's cousin not working, every month got allowance from husband..

she last time very pretty one, now become damn lazy. dont bother to make up or dress up one.. housework also never help out.

below is off topic liao:

thn recently tiagong she found out husband got secretly eat outside, i was thinking in my head... not bad already she no work, no do housework, never bother to make up or dress up.. husband still give her allowance... go out eat cus she didnt do her part as a wife. now she wanna make a big woohaa ... women....
Many self entitled women in singapore. Too bad guys...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1