The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fuck Buddy asks me a favour

My female colleague keep asking me to buy present for her. Last time i bought dessert for her, bec i know her customer service job is not easy. Recently exhausted and headache. I where got time and energy to buy present? And due to a lot of work, how am i going to talk to her and focus my work at the same time?

This kind of things can get viral in the office. I cannot anyhow talk or sms her. Later she spread to others how?

I want to find a way to redirect her to other guys. Let her target other guys. Everytime work matters, any mistakes she make, i overlook and talk other things. I feel that she is making use of me, maybe i am wrong. Aiya, i try to find a way to avoid her, it's not like i want to receive benefits from her and i dun want her to know. And it's not like i want to lust for her. What for lust? So many things to do. And i receive so horrible christmas present.
Old 30-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
My female colleague keep asking me to buy present for her. Last time i bought dessert for her, bec i know her customer service job is not easy. Recently exhausted and headache. I where got time and energy to buy present? And due to a lot of work, how am i going to talk to her and focus my work at the same time?

This kind of things can get viral in the office. I cannot anyhow talk or sms her. Later she spread to others how?

I want to find a way to redirect her to other guys. Let her target other guys. Everytime work matters, any mistakes she make, i overlook and talk other things. I feel that she is making use of me, maybe i am wrong. Aiya, i try to find a way to avoid her, it's not like i want to receive benefits from her and i dun want her to know. And it's not like i want to lust for her. What for lust? So many things to do. And i receive so horrible christmas present.
Can intro to me ,help u offload
Old 30-12-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Can intro to me ,help u offload
She really go nightclub, drink beer, maybe take drugs, feel high?

Offload what? Cim? Dun be disgusting..... Very young age can go high, sleep very late. Next day wake up need to work. Sometimes the work not straightforward.

She young age a bit childish one, sometimes she talk dun know whether real or fake. That time she ask me to buy her something, i replied you buy yourself. Then i see her mood no good, then i buy her something. If she normal, i cannot be bothered to buy for her. A bit fedup, so headache buy what present? So that she can talk to me? Save it.......
Old 30-12-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
KC a Thai Freelance during her tour to Singapore. Managed to sweet-talk her into developing a closer relationship but not to the extent of committing to her. Went to Thailand for business 9 months ago and she accompanied me for a day and night. She didn't ask for money but I think she did expect me to pay her. I didn't but I did buy her a gift from Singapore to show her my appreciation.
So is it really Fuck Buddy or just female fren? Fuck is fuck, fren is fren.

So u have fucked her before? Fucking a normal girl is different from a Tamil, Mynamar, Pinoy. Fuck or no fuck does not make a difference. Of course dun say this in public, not very nice. So ridiculous some girls with looks cmi, cannot work that is okay, then bores,burdens others and cannot speak properly. Of course the girls with cmi looks, i got talk to them bec they can present themselves. Problem is the girls are none of the above qualities, might as well they wait for next life better, continue their lives is a waste of time.
Old 31-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
She really go nightclub, drink beer, maybe take drugs, feel high?

Offload what? Cim? Dun be disgusting..... Very young age can go high, sleep very late. Next day wake up need to work. Sometimes the work not straightforward.

She young age a bit childish one, sometimes she talk dun know whether real or fake. That time she ask me to buy her something, i replied you buy yourself. Then i see her mood no good, then i buy her something. If she normal, i cannot be bothered to buy for her. A bit fedup, so headache buy what present? So that she can talk to me? Save it.......
Bro, maybe you can intro her to the bros here, we will be more than willing to get her gifts and etc.
One man meat might be another man poison.,
😝
Cheers
Old 31-12-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS no need jealous la... If jealous means u are in too deep, like an ex GF must let go if u suspect the relationship cannot maintain. Keep ur resources for a gal that u trust and can settle down with. I keep in touch with several massage gals that I fancy but i keep all sexual things transactional so there's no baggage and liability.
Old 31-12-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Bro, maybe you can intro her to the bros here, we will be more than willing to get her gifts and etc.
One man meat might be another man poison.,
😝
Cheers
I let other guys do whatever they want with her. I wash my hands off. Dun even know what she thinking. And this job not easy, anytime i can be jobless. Then she can support and sayang me? Haha, i think she selfish until she help herself. Maybe she has bad impression of me. Whatever, i so fedup after having to juggle with my work commitments and learn independently. She just want to perfume, lipstick, hair dressing and tik-tok, not interested in the rest. Maybe i am wrong.

And i compare with another girl, i talk official work, a bit sienz. Really miachiam cannot talk personal. If i talk personal, is she going to aim me or what?

I talk to a normal girl better, be it work or personal. Nowadays, even not chio can suck up to manager. Dun really understand the connection sometimes.
Old 31-12-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
sodagreenmando is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anything you do just stay true to yourself bro
Old 31-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
TS no need jealous la... If jealous means u are in too deep
There is a reason he used the word KC.
If not jealous, then its not KC.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

aiya bro, you don't like her also wat, why need to feel jealous.

if it's not expensive, just be generous and gift it to her.

so when you visit thailand next time, at least you still KC with her, or even ask her to gai siao friend to you.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year to bros who commented!

To answer some of your questions....
Though I do not love her. I still feel jealous because our relationship is kind of ambiguous. Having said that I am not angry with her or anything You will feel the same lah, if fuck before.

The only thing why I am thinking of doing her the favour more than once is for Fuck sake Well when I revisit Thailand again, who knows? We will fuck again and the Girlfriend experience might be sky-high.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Fuck Buddy asks me a favour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Happy new year to bros who commented!

To answer some of your questions....
Though I do not love her. I still feel jealous because our relationship is kind of ambiguous. Having said that I am not angry with her or anything You will feel the same lah, if fuck before.

The only thing why I am thinking of doing her the favour more than once is for Fuck sake Well when I revisit Thailand again, who knows? We will fuck again and the Girlfriend experience might be sky-high.
You're beyond redemption. You're the classic example of what Boss highlighted about a PRC whore said about most Singaporean men

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread...re+me+stup id

Old 04-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plenty of fishes in the sea - save up your hard earned $$ for someone who will appreciate you.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
You're beyond redemption. You're the classic example of what Boss highlighted about a PRC whore said about most Singaporean men
I did not sympathize with her leh I too did not pay her the previous time when I fuck her. In return, she spent her time with me

Old 06-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
Plenty of fishes in the sea - save up your hard earned $$ for someone who will appreciate you.
Of course. I did not say I only got one such girlfriend ��

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1