The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
incognitoboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

friendship dont involve money.
Old 16-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

Point 9 - personal experience again, helped a long time close Friend by bringing him to same company work directly under me after he lost his previous job, protected him like own brothers and made him shine, at the end he turned around and said to me “you can be at where you are now all because of me making you look good”

D
My guess your "friend" is same as my "friend". Though, I am don't have such position nor power to help a friend. This one I helped him to fix his computer many times ages ago. No money req FOC completely, my only condition is to do it on my convenience. Never even say "Thank you". There are there to extract value.

When my long term relationshit ended and I still wanted to hang out as per normal. This guy told me to F off. And no, my ex and him are not in the same circle of friends.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

It’s ok bro, look at this way at least u see the true face.

So move on.... and bingo... your Pt 10.... life is forever learning anyway.

Cheers ! 🍺

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
My guess your "friend" is same as my "friend". Though, I am don't have such position nor power to help a friend. This one I helped him to fix his computer many times ages ago. No money req FOC completely, my only condition is to do it on my convenience. Never even say "Thank you". There are there to extract value.

When my long term relationshit ended and I still wanted to hang out as per normal. This guy told me to F off. And no, my ex and him are not in the same circle of friends.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

5) Never tell your personal problems to them. Somehow, I find that certain majority race in SG has an attitude/psychological disorder and would love to see their own kind fall hard in the face. It is a self-loathing race, including their country of ancestry.

This is my perception, pretty sure I am right and I make no apologises for that.
Point 5 is spot on.

Chinese don't like people to be better than them.
Chinese girls don't like to see their friends marry a good guy. (嫁的比自己好)
Old 17-01-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hard lessons I learnt:

1) Pick your friends wisely when young, becoz once we hit middle age it's different. People tend to have commitments and find making new friends a chore. Besides, all relations take time and effort to grow

5) Never tell your personal problems to them. Somehow, I find that certain majority race in SG has an attitude/psychological disorder and would love to see their own kind fall hard in the face. It is a self-loathing race, including their country of ancestry.

6) The duration of the friendship does not matter, people can just walk out due to convenience. Doesn't matter if you helped them many times in the past. In fact, I never ever brought them up nor use them as an emotional blackmail.

8) Never, ever be afraid to say "NO". Even if your friend is a gorgeous chick/stud/whatever [ insert appropriate term ].

10) I was young, naïve and stupid, but never again.
“It’s not that we have more patience as we grow older, it’s just that we’re too tired to care about all the pointless drama” - quote from online

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
last time i tried to help a bro, he disappeared with my 7k.

guess 20 years of friendship is only worth 7k.
I had the same situation as you, 8 years of friendship is only worth $900.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
last time i tried to help a bro, he disappeared with my 7k.
guess 20 years of friendship is only worth 7k.
猪狗朋友 many out there

everyday call u brother, then when u in trouble, they not only siam u but still talk bad (false things) about u behind your back

1 bro (whom I lend $ to him FOC so many times and never even pay me back 1c cent) even block my number

when i cum out of changi bangalow & bump into him at amk, he ecen pretend not to know and see me

friends and bros!
Old 17-01-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
猪狗朋友 many out there

everyday call u brother, then when u in trouble, they not only siam u but still talk bad (false things) about u behind your back

1 bro (whom I lend $ to him FOC so many times and never even pay me back 1c cent) even block my number

when i cum out of changi bangalow & bump into him at amk, he ecen pretend not to know and see me

friends and bros!
one thing must learn is relatives or friends add in lending or borrowing money don't go well together..
Old 17-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Merged with another post
Old 17-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
猪狗朋友 many out there

friends and bros!
This is the general behaviour of most Singaporeans. That's why I am distancing myself from most and people of our ancestry.

The past does not account for the present. Just start over and move on without them, m8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
one thing must learn is relatives or friends add in lending or borrowing money don't go well together..
This is generally true. Only loan if you are comfortable with the idea. But never loan more than you can afford, if you entertain that idea.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

I have people that i treat as friends, that abandoned me, even worse still add insult to me by saying negative things just to make me looks inferior in comparison to them.

Learn a hard lesson, never trust people 100 percent.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
I have people that i treat as friends, that abandoned me, even worse still add insult to me by saying negative things just to make me looks inferior in comparison to them.

Learn a hard lesson, never trust people 100 percent.
================================================== ==
this guy whom i always buy him free wine in ktv, even lend him $ FOC
when i'm down & out, he not even blacklist me, he even tell friend he should not have accept my wine and loans as all this are dirty $, come from dirty biz.

u are right, now i trust my neighbour's dog 97%, prostitutes 2.9%, people 0.1%
Old 17-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
================================================== ==
this guy whom i always buy him free wine in ktv, even lend him $ FOC
when i'm down & out, he not even blacklist me, he even tell friend he should not have accept my wine and loans as all this are dirty $, come from dirty biz.

u are right, now i trust my neighbour's dog 97%, prostitutes 2.9%, people 0.1%
Actually, I am a part volunteer feeding cats around my neighbourhood. The cats are quite happy to see me. Even made a cardboard house for one, she uses it quite often.

Only downside, I am surrounded by lao kuey bus instead of chio bus.

I am also on quite ok terms with a Japanese dude as acquaintances. I usually get along better with Japanese and Koreans, despite speaking none of their languages. Don't mind me asking, you got trouble finding jobs with your record? Can dm me, if you want to talk abt it.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=LooksLikeJesus;20429066]Don't mind me asking, you got trouble finding jobs with your record?
===============================================
i have no trouble finding jobs, maybe becas i do cleaning dish or clearing rubbish jobs, house painting (sit gondo up high paint block outside)

last time b4 covid work waiter also cover cashier, ok until local supervisor know, then stop me from cashier, then all colleaks all siam me
Old 17-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20429107]
Quote:
Don't mind me asking, you got trouble finding jobs with your record?
===============================================
i have no trouble finding jobs, maybe becas i do cleaning dish or clearing rubbish jobs, house painting (sit gondo up high paint block outside)

last time b4 covid work waiter also cover cashier, ok until local supervisor know, then stop me from cashier, then all colleaks all siam me
You can consider using your SkillsFuture credits to get a heavy forklift license. Pay not bad, $2K++ but long working hrs, per day like 12hrs ++. Or get a crane operator license, pay is abt $3K++ (The last time i checked)

If you don't know how to claim SkillsFuture credits. Ask me.

As long as it's private company. Best don't declare and don't tell your colleagues even when you are drunk or you fucked one of them (women tend to have big mouths).
Old 17-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=LooksLikeJesus;20429124]
Quote:
As long as it's private company. Best don't declare and don't tell your colleagues even when you are drunk or you fucked one of them (women tend to have big mouths).
================================================== ===
think HR inform the supervisor (male)
he then tell all workers incldg dishwasher
they all give me that "even dog see u down" look after this
wat to do? the supervisor think he v upright, clean and religious, always say "o mi tor fo & gan-en"
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1