The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
JB ladyboys

Just visited my old haunt in Johore Bahru - Susor Empat (translated it means Junction Four) along Jalan Tunku Abdul Razak.
The place is still the same - two rows of shop-houses one after another with mainly motorcycle workshops at the front, some money changers and a couple of coffee shops.
The lbs appear around 4pm plus, 3 or 4 at first and later to about 8. You get them as late as around 6am the next morning.
The conditions are still the same as before - rough and tough! Just like Rowell, maybe even worse. The ladyboys are mainly Malay with a few Thai from the southern provinces (They speak Malay too.) Prices are RM50 and RM10 for room charge. Took a slim mid 20s Thai, tanned, friendly and no rush. Good value for the money.
Directions
If you're driving and coming straight from the customs checkpoint head straight till you see signs for Larkin stadium and then turn right and after about 500m I think, you'll the motorcycle workshops on your left.
If you don't want to drive you can now park at Newton circus food centre and catch the yellow bus ($2) to JB. Then once there, get a taxi (about RM5) to Susor Empat.
Take Note
I don't suggest going to JB just for a bonk, do it if you're shopping or going for makan or something - the ladyboys may not be what you like at the time you go or there may not be many.
Be careful with your belongings especially if you go after dark.
Cheers all.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 13-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB ladyboys

was in JB thursday nite...cant find the place sigh!
Old 13-06-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
macady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymacady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is near lakrin terminal . Most of them cmi one
Old 15-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
was in JB thursday nite...cant find the place sigh!
Suggest getting a road map of JB. This location is just before the Courts furniture before Larkin stadium. At the back of these buildings is a big grassy area.

Old 16-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Suggest getting a road map of JB. This location is just before the Courts furniture before Larkin stadium. At the back of these buildings is a big grassy area.
If you go to that "big grassy area" in the daytime, you will see that it is actually a century-old Chinese cemetery .... don't play, play, .........
Old 11-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not too sure if this spot still exist.. around Jalan Dhobi (behind the shophouses and a small mosque) - located between Kotaraya Shopping Centre and the sea..

if you are at kotaraya in jb... face the sea and walk straight... u will pass by some shophouses... they will either be in front or behind this stretch of shop houses..

used to be quite a scene there with prob more than 20 lbs at any single night...this was prob more than 15 years back... not too sure if the pplace is still active...
Old 14-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
not too sure if this spot still exist.. around Jalan Dhobi (behind the shophouses and a small mosque) - located between Kotaraya Shopping Centre and the sea..

if you are at kotaraya in jb... face the sea and walk straight... u will pass by some shophouses... they will either be in front or behind this stretch of shop houses..

used to be quite a scene there with prob more than 20 lbs at any single night...this was prob more than 15 years back... not too sure if the pplace is still active...
The location you mention is correct. It is still the same even after 15years.. But there seems to be only Indian Ladyboys at this location behind the shop houses. Mainly due to the vicinity of Little India. So check it out bros if you dare, its just too dark to walk alone in fear of getting robbed.
Old 15-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unlike SG...ur cant walk in dark places without being mugged in JB town!
Old 16-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Bro Crocodile, the location you mentioned is Jalan Trus and Jalan Dhoby. Yes, you're right, about 12 - 15 years back was the happening place. Malay, Chinese trans dressed to kill were wandering there.
Sadly all gone now and a couple of Indian trans is all you see these days.
Susor Empat is the only place. By the way, better looking ones appear 10pm plus but do not venture unless you know the place/ go with kaki at that hour.

Old 17-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not recommend Susor Empat to Singaporeans.

Its DANGEROUS. I was there last week.

Well: the story goes here.

I went there at about 3am late night. Had one of the LBs there.

Let's skip the bedroom part. All I can say it was not bad, but nothing fantastic.

Payment: the girl demanded RM 100. I told her I only had RM 50. So she took it.

Once I got out to my car, 2 guys on a scooter were waiting for me, claiming to be police. Being a speaker of the malay language, I conversed with them and asked them why am I stopped and asked them to produce identification/authorisation. As they did not do it, I opened my car door to walk away.

They then demanded RM 300 from me. I asked for the reason why. They didnt give a reason. So I played along, went to my car and acted like I went to take out my wallet, but took out my baseball bat instead.

I gave them hard hits smack on their heads (too bad they weren't wearing helments" straight on and drove off.

LESSON learnt: avoid susor empat
Old 17-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did they fall and faint after your bashing?
I hope you whacked them hard enough to cause a concusion. Teach the Malaysian bastards not to fool around with Singaporeans.
Good for you.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 17-07-2011, 01:10 PM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
Did they fall and faint after your bashing?
I hope you whacked them hard enough to cause a concusion. Teach the Malaysian bastards not to fool around with Singaporeans.
Good for you.
Yea... I like that! Singapura lagi boleh!
Old 18-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetbonkideas View Post
I do not recommend Susor Empat to Singaporeans.

Its DANGEROUS. I was there last week.

Well: the story goes here.

I went there at about 3am late night. Had one of the LBs there.

Let's skip the bedroom part. All I can say it was not bad, but nothing fantastic.

Payment: the girl demanded RM 100. I told her I only had RM 50. So she took it.

Once I got out to my car, 2 guys on a scooter were waiting for me, claiming to be police. Being a speaker of the malay language, I conversed with them and asked them why am I stopped and asked them to produce identification/authorisation. As they did not do it, I opened my car door to walk away.

They then demanded RM 300 from me. I asked for the reason why. They didnt give a reason. So I played along, went to my car and acted like I went to take out my wallet, but took out my baseball bat instead.

I gave them hard hits smack on their heads (too bad they weren't wearing helments" straight on and drove off.

LESSON learnt: avoid susor empat
Bro u r e man!!! Tats e way to do thumbs up.. Next time tagged me along i cannot wait to wacked those monks out there.. I oso victim lky u before was jus smokin ther by e side road.. 2 bloody monks confronted me 100rm thn they wil let go of me.. i said to them my wallet got 10rm need to draw money thn can pass u guys.. so they smart took my wallet give me nets card ask me to draw 300rm.. But too stupid nvr ask my phone.. so left the place go toilet straight away activated my friends we managed to caught them n wack them nicely like no tommorrow.. 2 monks cried n said sorry will not do tis for life.. we forgive them n left the place.. i realised mostly alll the robbers is young chap..
Old 19-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
4thzonespiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro u r e man!!! Tats e way to do thumbs up.. Next time tagged me along i cannot wait to wacked those monks out there.. I oso victim lky u before was jus smokin ther by e side road.. 2 bloody monks confronted me 100rm thn they wil let go of me.. i said to them my wallet got 10rm need to draw money thn can pass u guys.. so they smart took my wallet give me nets card ask me to draw 300rm.. But too stupid nvr ask my phone.. so left the place go toilet straight away activated my friends we managed to caught them n wack them nicely like no tommorrow.. 2 monks cried n said sorry will not do tis for life.. we forgive them n left the place.. i realised mostly alll the robbers is young chap..
Nice one ! That's the way..
Old 25-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that we'd be better off cheonging Rowell than here.... seriously. Advice to bros.....

AVOID SUSOR EMPAT!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1