The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
nivlek2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Never Knew I Could Get Tired of Sex

Was a romantic, and then became a swinger, but after awhile, sex does become rather meaningless and transactional. Still looking for a Thai beauty called Jennifer that I had quite an unforgettable encounter with. What's the solution? How do you get dinner dates rather than bonk buddies? Hey, if anybody can hook me up with a foreign chica (preferably from Thailand), I'm willing to pay... Cheers!

Last edited by nivlek2009; 07-12-2023 at 02:08 PM.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
Other deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOther deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Never Knew I Could Get Tired of Sex

It maybe that restlessness has set in for you. Everything seems just short a bit or unsatisfactory. I think it is a phase some(most?) guys go through.
I fucked a lot while I was restless, but was too tunnel visioned to see or think beyond.
Miss out on quite a bit during that period upon reflection.

Take a step back, take a bit of time to think about your wants and needs.
I wanted too much, forgot what I needed.
Mindset decides everything.

Wished someone told me stuff like that what I was in the phase.
Old 20-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Never Knew I Could Get Tired of Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other View Post
It maybe that restlessness has set in for you. Everything seems just short a bit or unsatisfactory. I think it is a phase some(most?) guys go through.
I fucked a lot while I was restless, but was too tunnel visioned to see or think beyond.
Miss out on quite a bit during that period upon reflection.

Take a step back, take a bit of time to think about your wants and needs.
I wanted too much, forgot what I needed.
Mindset decides everything.

Wished someone told me stuff like that what I was in the phase.
"I wanted too much, forgot what I needed." Deep sia. Only one life to figure it all out, be happy and do the right thing.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1