The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
markustan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

1st time staying at Ortigas area any place for haunting . thank for advise
Old 19-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by markustan View Post
1st time staying at Ortigas area any place for haunting . thank for advise
I just came back yesterday from Ortigas. You are better off hunting in the known spots in Makati for face-to-face. Ortigas success rate is fairly low (at least for me), although I did score one this round that was looking for companionship and the damage for 3 days together was Php 1,500 only. From Wechat, if you are asking.

WeChat is possible but be careful of LB and those that really look different from photos. In short be patient. Closer to Shangri-la and Megamall will be better in my own opinion.
Old 21-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just side track, for those who do hunting in dia don't you find that the ratio of pretty in cebu is higher than luzon? I wonder if it has anything to do with the Spanish heritage of cebu.
Old 21-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanSIV View Post
I just came back yesterday from Ortigas. You are better off hunting in the known spots in Makati for face-to-face. Ortigas success rate is fairly low (at least for me), although I did score one this round that was looking for companionship and the damage for 3 days together was Php 1,500 only. From Wechat, if you are asking.

WeChat is possible but be careful of LB and those that really look different from photos. In short be patient. Closer to Shangri-la and Megamall will be better in my own opinion.
Ortigas is not a P4P place, it is a legit CBD, so you should be hunting for regular girls. That said, it is a very lucrative area because it has a HUGE number of call centers and lots of girls.

Places to go, there are 4 major malls, avoid podium, that is too atas, go with robinsons galleria and megamall, they have lots of talent and job seekers. The sales staff can be approached if you have the talent to woo them.

There are lots of girls who go "malling", basically they have no money but they hangout in the mall all day, and that is what most single/lonely girls do on their off-days.

For night hunting, go to metrowalk, it has tons of bars, clubs, coffeeclubs, etc... and also has live entertainment every night. If you are comfortable approaching regular girls in these environments then it is a goldmine.
Old 21-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Just side track, for those who do hunting in dia don't you find that the ratio of pretty in cebu is higher than luzon? I wonder if it has anything to do with the Spanish heritage of cebu.
online, yes CEBU has better chiobu, on the ground Manila has better, just the better looking girls in manila are not online....
Old 21-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
online, yes CEBU has better chiobu, on the ground Manila has better, just the better looking girls in manila are not online....
Agreed totally

As for Spanish heritage of Cebu girls ? Hahahaha

There were Spanish invaders from Magellan and all but history also says the Spanish didbt go about screwing every local to spread their genes, unlike the Americans

And most Spanish rulers and traders didn't even marry locals, preferring to take brides or grooms from Spain which continues even today.

That southern girls have Spanish blood is a pinoy thing, but don't over analyse if any girl claims Spanish blood.

Their Spanish names came about during mostly forced conversion to Christianity by Spanish friars but I can't recall any Spanish father of having sired babies.

Southerners traditionally had fairer skin due to genes.
Old 21-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

I'm back in makati till Thursday morning

Now sitting at Havana. Anyone around for the next few days

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 22-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
Ortigas is not a P4P place, it is a legit CBD, so you should be hunting for regular girls. That said, it is a very lucrative area because it has a HUGE number of call centers and lots of girls.

Places to go, there are 4 major malls, avoid podium, that is too atas, go with robinsons galleria and megamall, they have lots of talent and job seekers. The sales staff can be approached if you have the talent to woo them.

There are lots of girls who go "malling", basically they have no money but they hangout in the mall all day, and that is what most single/lonely girls do on their off-days.

For night hunting, go to metrowalk, it has tons of bars, clubs, coffeeclubs, etc... and also has live entertainment every night. If you are comfortable approaching regular girls in these environments then it is a goldmine.
Agreed. the last two girls I got were from the malls, Megamall and Shangri-la. Both were "malling". I personally find Robinson Galleria a little harder as the crowd is much less and the mall feels like I'm roaming somewhere in Malaysia...
Old 22-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mufffin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
I'm back in makati till Thursday morning

Now sitting at Havana. Anyone around for the next few days
How is the scene in Havana? Any action? I will b there the next few days
Old 23-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufffin View Post
How is the scene in Havana? Any action? I will b there the next few days
Havana gets active after 10 pm

If you are an early bird or have no patience, give Havana a miss

And the more handsome you are, the higher the hit rate in Havana

Also note that Havana is a small place, so sometimes 'talent' spills over to the Starbucks or Chicago Coffee place.

And if it rains, then it will be messy

Just be extra careful for really convincing LBs who loiter around there.
Old 23-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Havana gets active after 10 pm

If you are an early bird or have no patience, give Havana a miss

And the more handsome you are, the higher the hit rate in Havana

Also note that Havana is a small place, so sometimes 'talent' spills over to the Starbucks or Chicago Coffee place.

And if it rains, then it will be messy

Just be extra careful for really convincing LBs who loiter around there.
it rained worse than cats and dogs yesterday haha..

and the poor cats at greenbelt mall lol

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 27-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ribit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Fusion Spa in Manila

This is my 2nd visit to this spa, both time had great satisfaction, so decided to share FR.

Went for the same ML Eve as I loved taller ladies, below is my field report;

Went into the MP, go to level 2, the receptionist called for those who are avail, showed about 5 MLs, a few are lookers, liked the one and only tall gal, so selected her. Was asked for a second gal to help me with Quickwash (apparently you can select 2 different ML, one massage and one wash you up), got the same gal, so...off we went.... Massage was good, which is what i need, surprised to get HDLY for about 5mins, then told to turn over, proceed with HJ....went on for sometime, autoroam only on top, finally boomz and some got to her face as she is a bit close lol....then rest for a while as she clean up and change into a bath robe, went to the shower, got loofaaed all over, felt my skin also become smoother....hahaha

Went back to room then pack and go afresh! RTM...sure this is my 2nd time liao. You can google Fusion Spa Manila to get the location

Body: 7.5/10 (around 1.7m)
Tall, smooth and firm body
Boob: 7/10 (approx 34B+)
Massage: 8/10
Not piano performance, good solid massage for 40mins
HJ: 8/10
No rush job
Damage: PH1500 (Massage) + PH600(Quickwash)
Total: PH2100 ~ SG65 (this is inclusive of a shower)

There is another ML Grace, very petite, sweet looking will get both the next time . This is great value as HJ is inclusive in Massage Price
Old 28-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro can advice what to do in quezon city beside places like Hollywood ? 1st time staying there.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Re: Fusion Spa in Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribit View Post
This is my 2nd visit to this spa, both time had great satisfaction, so decided to share FR.
Question, is HJ the only thing on offer ?
Old 01-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Antara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been in Philippines for 1 and a half years on and off and I'm still here. My personal preference is to get regular girls than those call girls. If you prefer to use Wechat, look around Pasay. They have a lot of students and regular OL staying there as the rental is much cheaper than Makati. Or if you wanna get a bit challenged, go for BGC. the girl the
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1