The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Andy1975 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndy1975 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Met my ex-colleague few months back and after that we do meet up every week. During one of our dating finally got to fuck her at my house. Was surprise when she do a bbbj. Mai Tu Liao faster carry her to my room and fuck all her holes. Her moaning was so enchanting that I explode several times in her. Lucky she just had a period. She’s married and I do know her husband during one of the introduction. So now everytime we meet at my house the only reason is to Satisfy her.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
honeyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1975 View Post
Met my ex-colleague few months back and after that we do meet up every week. During one of our dating finally got to fuck her at my house. Was surprise when she do a bbbj. Mai Tu Liao faster carry her to my room and fuck all her holes. Her moaning was so enchanting that I explode several times in her. Lucky she just had a period. She’s married and I do know her husband during one of the introduction. So now everytime we meet at my house the only reason is to Satisfy her.
Well done bro. Guess she does not get enough sex from her husband.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Chat with a MILF Kelly aged 56 on tinder. She was recently retrenched by her company as a PA and hence have time to chat. From our chat, she is quite open-minded. we talked about sex, my panty fetish and possible FwB arrangement, she is ok as long as i dont mind a "old-auntie" and also if i can pamper and "provide" her . Kelly is like a typical working auntie that speaks good english, dress simple but well-groom. she is not very attractive but good enough

After a few weeks, we met up, she wanted to go Taka to get some CNY goodies. There was a long queue - so bopian had to queue with her ...when we were almost reaching the end of the queue, a lady (also maybe in her 50s but taller) came to her and greeted her, they hug and chat like long-lost friends, turns out they are ex-colleagues. so kelly ask her to join us in the queue.

we spend almost another hour buying and queuing for the CNY goodies. They paid for their stuff (not me)... so i suggested her colleague to join us for dinner at one of the jap resturant there

during dinner, her ex-colleague Susan asked how we met, i was surprised that Kelly was very open and told her we met on Tinder and we are trying out a FwB arrangment.. Susan was surprised and ask whats FwB - so Kelly explained and Susan replied that isnt that FB.

anyway, the conversation continue around the topic of men and sex - they are really very open about it - Susan told Kelly she used to have a FB, which happens to be one of their manager in their company- so they started gossiping... i can feel that the couple beside us was listening to their conversations and the girl was actually staring at me haha

After dinner, i offered to send Susan back home (in Telok Blangah) - she gladly accepted it as she had quite a few bags of purchase and it was hard to get a cab or grab at that time.

in the car, they continue chatting (mostly gossip about their company) since Susan still works there... when we reached her place, she invited us to go up since she wants to continue gossiping with kelly and Kelly was curious to see her new place since she is now living alone (Susan divorced 5 years ago)

so i parked my car and we went up to her place - its a 3 room HDB, nicely renovated. we settled down and she brought out a bottle of wine .. after about 30 minutes and a second bottle opened, the conversation turns to me and Susan ask if we had sex already.. Kelly said no immediately and told her its our first time meeting up... Susan than ask me if i have a high sex drive (she turn to kelly and told her that her previous FB had ED) and they laugh since they know him... so i told her i have a high sex drive and i get turn on by mature woman-- kelly added to her after a sip of the wine that i have panty fetish..
But susan couldnt understand what is that - and kelly didnt help in the explanation - she just ask Susan to lock her panties

But i was surprised that Susan was getting more curious and started asking me questions about my fetish, so i told her some brief idea... and susan ask if she told me what she is wearing, will i get aroused. i replied that i will... and then she literally talk to herself "i think i am wearing nude today." and she pull her dress elastic band to check. "yes, nude." and she look at me "Are you aroused?" - i replied " i need to see it."

i think kelly was feeling kind of jealousy or sour by this "flirting" by susan that she move her hands on my thigh and start caressing me (this is our first physical contact) and ask me "why you never ask me?"

I just smile at her awkwardly and say its our first time meeting -then she reply "fuck the first meet-up" and she lift up her dress to reveal a pair of black panty with yellow trimmings and move towards me and kiss me - Susan was sitting opposite us and she gave a "wow" while we kiss.. - kelly ask me to feel her panty. so i move my hands (she was wearing a sundress kind) and feel it

Next thing i know, her dress is full lifted up while she push me on the sofa and lay on top of on me - everything was moving fast..i look towards Susan who was sitting opposite us holding her wine glass and she actually has her left hand inside her dress- she is touching herself. Gosh … I wave my hands at her to signal her to come towards me.. but she just sat there with her wine glass and touching herself – when she saw me looking at her, she lift her dress higher to expose her nude panty..
I made Kelly was seat up on the 2 seater sofa, and I move myself kneeling in front of her and spread her legs apart n lift them slightly , I move my head towards her panty crotch and kiss it.. adding some pressure on her pussy – she had no smell at all and I can feel that her panty was slightly wet..
Since I was kneeling, the seat beside Kelly was empty, susan came forward and sat beside Kelly and move my right hand to feel her panties – Kelly tried to pull my hand back to her breast but I moved back to susan crotch…it was intense and kinky.

I pull kellys panty to the side with my left hand while still caressing susans panty with my right and put my mouth on kelly’s wet pussy, I kiss it like I am kissing her and she lets out a loud moan… I didn’t stop, I push my tongue into her and move my tongue inside her, while I was doing that I can fell susan guding my hands into her panty and into her pussy, she moves my fingers in circular motion on her pussy

When I stop licking Kelly to take a breather, I saw them actually kissing each other – not passionately but more like awkwardly – so I stood up and drop my pants facing Kelly and push her heads towards my dick signaling her to blow me… she did, licking it at first and then push my rod into her mouth…
She blows me for about 2 mins and I pull out my rod from her mouth and move to susans head she took my hint and took a sip of the red wine and blow me.. while she was doing that Kelly just look and make noises to protest and try to pull me to her…

I ask Kelly to remove her panties and pass to me while I sniff it looking at susan blowing me… that moment – I feel myself coming… I couldn’t stop it n pull my rod from susan mouth and shoot my load onto her…
What I didn’t expect was that Kelly immediately took my rod and suck my cum while susan stood up to wipe her dress..
I kiss Kelly while susan went to the bathroom to clean up, and Kelly tells me – she wants me … I told her to make me hard again and I will enter her
She start blowing my soft dick and by the time susan came out of the bathroom (she has changed to a white tee) I was hard again.. susan suggest we go into her bed room – we went in .. the moment we are on her bed, I penetrated Kelly from behind while susan was trying to turn on her aircon and bring in the wine…

That night we made love 3P 2 more time until around 4am… with me penetrating both susan and Kelly in different rounds… I brought home 2 pair of her used panties from susan (she took it for me) and had kellys pair with me - After that night, susan message me next day to ask me to meet for dinner… I didn’t tell Kelly
Will share more if I have time
Old 02-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Chat with a MILF Kelly aged 56 on tinder. She was recently retrenched by her company as a PA and hence have time to chat. From our chat, she is quite open-minded. we talked about sex, my panty fetish and possible FwB arrangement, she is ok as long as i dont mind a "old-auntie" and also if i can pamper and "provide" her . Kelly is like a typical working auntie that speaks good english, dress simple but well-groom. she is not very attractive but good enough

After a few weeks, we met up, she wanted to go Taka to get some CNY goodies. There was a long queue - so bopian had to queue with her ...when we were almost reaching the end of the queue, a lady (also maybe in her 50s but taller) came to her and greeted her, they hug and chat like long-lost friends, turns out they are ex-colleagues. so kelly ask her to join us in the queue.

we spend almost another hour buying and queuing for the CNY goodies. They paid for their stuff (not me)... so i suggested her colleague to join us for dinner at one of the jap resturant there

during dinner, her ex-colleague Susan asked how we met, i was surprised that Kelly was very open and told her we met on Tinder and we are trying out a FwB arrangment.. Susan was surprised and ask whats FwB - so Kelly explained and Susan replied that isnt that FB.

anyway, the conversation continue around the topic of men and sex - they are really very open about it - Susan told Kelly she used to have a FB, which happens to be one of their manager in their company- so they started gossiping... i can feel that the couple beside us was listening to their conversations and the girl was actually staring at me haha

After dinner, i offered to send Susan back home (in Telok Blangah) - she gladly accepted it as she had quite a few bags of purchase and it was hard to get a cab or grab at that time.

in the car, they continue chatting (mostly gossip about their company) since Susan still works there... when we reached her place, she invited us to go up since she wants to continue gossiping with kelly and Kelly was curious to see her new place since she is now living alone (Susan divorced 5 years ago)

so i parked my car and we went up to her place - its a 3 room HDB, nicely renovated. we settled down and she brought out a bottle of wine .. after about 30 minutes and a second bottle opened, the conversation turns to me and Susan ask if we had sex already.. Kelly said no immediately and told her its our first time meeting up... Susan than ask me if i have a high sex drive (she turn to kelly and told her that her previous FB had ED) and they laugh since they know him... so i told her i have a high sex drive and i get turn on by mature woman-- kelly added to her after a sip of the wine that i have panty fetish..
But susan couldnt understand what is that - and kelly didnt help in the explanation - she just ask Susan to lock her panties

But i was surprised that Susan was getting more curious and started asking me questions about my fetish, so i told her some brief idea... and susan ask if she told me what she is wearing, will i get aroused. i replied that i will... and then she literally talk to herself "i think i am wearing nude today." and she pull her dress elastic band to check. "yes, nude." and she look at me "Are you aroused?" - i replied " i need to see it."

i think kelly was feeling kind of jealousy or sour by this "flirting" by susan that she move her hands on my thigh and start caressing me (this is our first physical contact) and ask me "why you never ask me?"

I just smile at her awkwardly and say its our first time meeting -then she reply "fuck the first meet-up" and she lift up her dress to reveal a pair of black panty with yellow trimmings and move towards me and kiss me - Susan was sitting opposite us and she gave a "wow" while we kiss.. - kelly ask me to feel her panty. so i move my hands (she was wearing a sundress kind) and feel it

Next thing i know, her dress is full lifted up while she push me on the sofa and lay on top of on me - everything was moving fast..i look towards Susan who was sitting opposite us holding her wine glass and she actually has her left hand inside her dress- she is touching herself. Gosh … I wave my hands at her to signal her to come towards me.. but she just sat there with her wine glass and touching herself – when she saw me looking at her, she lift her dress higher to expose her nude panty..
I made Kelly was seat up on the 2 seater sofa, and I move myself kneeling in front of her and spread her legs apart n lift them slightly , I move my head towards her panty crotch and kiss it.. adding some pressure on her pussy – she had no smell at all and I can feel that her panty was slightly wet..
Since I was kneeling, the seat beside Kelly was empty, susan came forward and sat beside Kelly and move my right hand to feel her panties – Kelly tried to pull my hand back to her breast but I moved back to susan crotch…it was intense and kinky.

I pull kellys panty to the side with my left hand while still caressing susans panty with my right and put my mouth on kelly’s wet pussy, I kiss it like I am kissing her and she lets out a loud moan… I didn’t stop, I push my tongue into her and move my tongue inside her, while I was doing that I can fell susan guding my hands into her panty and into her pussy, she moves my fingers in circular motion on her pussy

When I stop licking Kelly to take a breather, I saw them actually kissing each other – not passionately but more like awkwardly – so I stood up and drop my pants facing Kelly and push her heads towards my dick signaling her to blow me… she did, licking it at first and then push my rod into her mouth…
She blows me for about 2 mins and I pull out my rod from her mouth and move to susans head she took my hint and took a sip of the red wine and blow me.. while she was doing that Kelly just look and make noises to protest and try to pull me to her…

I ask Kelly to remove her panties and pass to me while I sniff it looking at susan blowing me… that moment – I feel myself coming… I couldn’t stop it n pull my rod from susan mouth and shoot my load onto her…
What I didn’t expect was that Kelly immediately took my rod and suck my cum while susan stood up to wipe her dress..
I kiss Kelly while susan went to the bathroom to clean up, and Kelly tells me – she wants me … I told her to make me hard again and I will enter her
She start blowing my soft dick and by the time susan came out of the bathroom (she has changed to a white tee) I was hard again.. susan suggest we go into her bed room – we went in .. the moment we are on her bed, I penetrated Kelly from behind while susan was trying to turn on her aircon and bring in the wine…

That night we made love 3P 2 more time until around 4am… with me penetrating both susan and Kelly in different rounds… I brought home 2 pair of her used panties from susan (she took it for me) and had kellys pair with me - After that night, susan message me next day to ask me to meet for dinner… I didn’t tell Kelly
Good job brother! Share more!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 02-02-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Life is like a box of chocolates...you'll never know what you're going to get next...

And that's all I have to say about that...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Good job brother! Share more!
Yes!!! This is good!!
Old 02-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

How old is Kelly? Experience tells me that if you put one young and one old one side by side for 3P ..... they become competitive and enjoyable for you.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
How old is Kelly? Experience tells me that if you put one young and one old one side by side for 3P ..... they become competitive and enjoyable for you.
Think Bro KimSiew769 mentioned that Kelly posted her age as 56 on Tinder app.

Susan should be around the same age as Kelly, based on what was mentioned.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow !...T.Q. v. much to our legendary n champion MILF hunter bro Kim Siew for cumming back with another enjoyable sexventure described in so much details of the sexy action that took place between he, Kelly & Susan from Tinder ...the most detailed so far ..envy him this time he even got better n got into a 3-some MFF with the 2 MILFs ...wish i could help him out ...hehe

Camping for the continuation of his secret sexy encounter 1-to-1 with Susan w/o Kelly knowing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-02-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 17
HotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud of

A good 5 to 8 years back.... Took away the virginity of one of my colleagues.... those were the days where we were working in same company but on different levels. Horny till the point where I was sucking off her boobs constantly during tea-time. Now she is happily married with 3 kids.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBomb View Post
A good 5 to 8 years back.... Took away the virginity of one of my colleagues.... those were the days where we were working in same company but on different levels. Horny till the point where I was sucking off her boobs constantly during tea-time. Now she is happily married with 3 kids.
Can tell us the story?
Old 04-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro Kim Siew is legendary!
Old 04-02-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a similar story with you but it just last year with my student in Uni.. But after that she was not statisfied with my current income. And now she get a sugardaddy from Sugarbok.comto brinf her travel and having luxury lifistyle that she wish to.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Btw are the 3 kids yours?
Old 05-02-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy420 View Post
I have a similar story with you but it just last year with my student in Uni.. But after that she was not statisfied with my current income. And now she get a sugardaddy from Sugarbok.comto brinf her travel and having luxury lifistyle that she wish to.
Nice! Sex for grades? Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1