The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold
Cut short massage time

Had a massage and also hj at 11pm+ and the time past about 30-35 mins.

The lady mentioned it is late and wanted to stop and im fine. When paying she wanted $100.
I wanted to pay her only 80, then she say she rather continue the massage.
Her reasoning was it was late and usually customer not so calculative. In the end i paid her 90.

Quite surprised she play this kind of trick, this is my third time visiting her. Damm knn.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post

The lady mentioned it is late and wanted to stop and im fine. When paying she wanted $100.
Her reasoning was it was late and usually customer not so calculative. In the end i paid her 90.

Quite surprised she play this kind of trick, this is my third time visiting her. Damm knn.
Normal bro! Sometimes after you become too familiar with a ML, they tend to slack off. Don’t massage properly, cut time, play phone. Usually when this happens, it’s time to stop going to them. Find other MLS or playground. Don’t waste time and money liao!
Old 30-08-2020, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cut short massage time

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post

Not the worst i have heard. I heard a ML took money from her customer's wallet when he was paying. She just reached for his wallet and grabbed his stash of $50 bills and said he didn't tip her enough after the FJ.
Old 30-08-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Encounter such HC.. in all only 10min max
1126 Rangoon road lv2 above the KTV pub.
Around there just test water walk up try.
Nightmare begin when the one collect money slim milf not the masseur.
Assign a fat 40 plus Ugly milf. Massage 10min ask for GQ. Tell her I go else will vomit looking at her. Worst HC in Sg, plus the bed sheet smelly and no room.
Old 30-08-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

My latest experience is the red color p spa in rv lane.

I booked 90 mins as one of the reviews saud he booked 90 min no rush at all enjoy the whole process.

Go in normal massage become piano massage in 10 min later while playing with phone. Halfway through the aircon cover in next room dropped and she went out to see as she thought raid as there is loud sound.

Heard she whispering to her colleague lucky no one in the room or cover will hit the head. Then another colleague said some one booked her in 30 min time while i still have hour plus left.

She accepted that booking and whispered she will try finish me up asap. Seriously i dun knw whether are they whispering anot as the tone is whispering but yet i hear clearly.

Ok she took 15 min to investigate the loud thump exactly 15 min plus as clock is infront of me.

Came back quote me an outrageous price for bbbj but i recalled the reviews are good for bbbj so i was a sucker.
Turned out to be half fucked bbbj.

After that still got 30 plus min left she keep hinting her hands injured can do little massage as no strength. I knew her customer outside as i can hear him check in to counter looking for her.

Sianz liao i just left . P spa the exterior red color spa of rv lane. I still have the phoney safe entry cover up scan which is not shop name if ppl doubt whether i visit

Last edited by thickskin33; 30-08-2020 at 08:31 AM.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
My latest experience is the red color p spa in rv lane.

I booked 90 mins as one of the reviews saud he booked 90 min no rush at all enjoy the whole process.

Go in normal massage become piano massage in 10 min later while playing with phone. Halfway through the aircon cover in next room dropped and she went out to see as she thought raid as there is loud sound.

Heard she whispering to her colleague lucky no one in the room or cover will hit the head. Then another colleague said some one booked her in 30 min time while i still have hour plus left.

She accepted that booking and whispered she will try finish me up asap. Seriously i dun knw whether are they whispering anot as the tone is whispering but yet i hear clearly.

Ok she took 15 min to investigate the loud thump exactly 15 min plus as clock is infront of me.

Came back quote me an outrageous price for bbbj but i recalled the reviews are good for bbbj so i was a sucker.
Turned out to be half fucked bbbj.

After that still got 30 plus min left she keep hinting her hands injured can do little massage as no strength. I knew her customer outside as i can hear him check in to counter looking for her.

Sianz liao i just left . P spa the exterior red color spa of rv lane. I still have the phoney safe entry cover up scan which is not shop name if ppl doubt whether i visit
Is this A***?
Old 30-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Go in normal massage become piano massage in 10 min later while playing with phone

Came back quote me an outrageous price for bbbj

This is a ripoff.. Feel bad for you bro. You should've confronted her or atleast shamed her in front of that customer.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Bro, really shouldn’t support these shops or mls.

If you looking for good honest shop with solid massage, try the east side lah - only thing is the timing might not suit you already.

I recently found good ml again, thank goodness can go out for a bit of relief sometimes.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Rip-off.
Shame them
Old 30-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=gameboy234;20186791
Quite surprised she play this kind of trick, this is my third time visiting her. Damm knn.[/QUOTE]
===============
expose this cheat, shame them & help bros avoid the same spa
tks
Old 30-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold

This bitch is really lazy and greedy.
It is near the frog place in jw.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
Normal bro! Sometimes after you become too familiar with a ML, they tend to slack off. Don’t massage properly, cut time, play phone. Usually when this happens, it’s time to stop going to them. Find other MLS or playground. Don’t waste time and money liao!
Cut corner, makan here and there is not surprising.
But this time is really outrageous.
Will ban her, if anyone have big boob to share in jurong, please private message me..
Old 30-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Usually cut short time type of Ml I won’t patronuse again as I deemed that they have no respect for me as a paying customer.
I hope these Ml know that we are here to have relaxing time not just come and wank us off then consider finish job by giving all kind of reason cut short time.
Maybe many Bros soft hearted and ok with that . then it become a norm for them to practise this cut short time as well.
Old 31-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Usually 5 min cut short is fine with me, or max 10 min is can still tolerate.

Definitely not going back even though i enjoy the big boob..

Somehow, i feel we r too nice till they can anyhow play stunt..
Old 31-08-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 0
chlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud ofchlorpheniramin has much to be proud of

That's really bad.

So far my experience in the advertised spas have mostly been good, at least in terms of time - I always get the full hour of massage I paid for. Facial joints of course have a much shorter duration but that's understandable.

For me it's usually in the 'unofficial' places where standards are poorer. Worst are those one-woman operations who manage their own bookings. Some of them have a tendency to be on their phones frequently. Most recently I was so bored during a massage I started counting the ML's one-hand strokes up and down my leg while her other hand was busy with her phone... and I actually counted to 50. Massage was short, lacked variation and there were frequent noises from her phone. Disappointing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1