The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

already back in action for few days liao....
Old 24-11-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello pscpscpsc2:

You had mentioned you went to 1606 and you were waiting for sk (W16 House # 6).

Anyway, are the quality of the girls from 1606 not up to your expectations to the extent that you have to outcall girls from another house?
Eh..paisay paiseh..I meant went to wh16#6...not oitcall at 1606..come to think of it, i.shd go try 1606..been lurking at 20.and wh..
Old 26-11-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Some of my usual haunts were not open, so checked out 1606. There was one Malaysian girl and one tall PRC. Went with the tall PRC.

Name – Bai something, not clear
Height – 164 cm (data volunteered by gal)
Boobies – B+ or maybe early C. Nice and soft with pinkish nips
Well-built, nice soft hips
Etc – Says she is Mongolian PRC, been here 8 months, speaks some English
Important – Bare pussy, aka white tiger

Gal was nice and friendly. Not a frencher on the first date though. She kept her deep red lipstick on. Good rubba rubba action in the shower. Enjoyed.

BBBJ was good. She made an effort. Licked her bare pussy in 69 and more directly. She liked it. Kept rubbing her pussy into my face and it was nice and juicy.

Started in folded chair, thrusted in doggy for a long time. Her hips are made for doggy bonking and she could squeeze her pussy muscles. Was getting extra horny so stuck one fourth of my thumb into her bum. She liked the extra tightness. Something like double penetration with only one bloke involved.

Height matching was good. After eons had movie style sex with her standing up. She spread her arms across the mirrors in the corner of the room and I fucked her fast and furious. Groped her boobies too.

In all a satisfying experience. After coming back felt like going back to Geylang for another visit on the same day.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Some of my usual haunts were not open, so checked out 1606. There was one Malaysian girl and one tall PRC. Went with the tall PRC.

Height – 164 cm (data volunteered by gal)
Boobies – B+ or maybe early C. Nice and soft with pinkish nips
Well-built, nice soft hips
Etc – Says she is Mongolian PRC, been here 8 months, speaks some English
Important – Bare pussy, aka white tiger

Gal was nice and friendly. Not a frencher on the first date though. She kept her deep red lipstick on. Good rubba rubba action in the shower. Enjoyed.
That girl must be Bai Yang. Tried her a long time back.

She is known to be a non-frencher. Heavy make up with Mongolian charm and okay service.

Guess she didn't change much after all this time.
Old 26-11-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

She is known to be a non-frencher. Heavy make up with Mongolian charm and okay service.

You are correct bro. Dim lighting and hornyness lead to that decision. It didn’t turn out bad though...The male brain before release and after release are such different things ...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-11-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In all a satisfying experience. After coming back felt like going back to Geylang for another visit on the same day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

You are right. She should be Bai Yang.

She told me she will never kiss anyone let alone french.

Well, her service is up to the mark with nice boobs to grab though.

Only drawback is she put too much makeup which make her face looks unnatural.

For me, without frenching I would rather take XN 1669 anytime for similar height, nice hour-glass body and soft B boobs.

I enjoy bonking XN especially her moaning is so soothing...........

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Well, her service is up to the mark with nice boobs to grab though.

Only drawback is she put too much makeup which make her face looks unnatural.

For me, without frenching I would rather take XN 1669 anytime for similar height, nice hour-glass body and soft B boobs.

Believe me bro joker88 I would also choose XN. I am smitten by that sex kitten.

I agree with your observation on BYs facial features

Last edited by Dignified69; 27-11-2019 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Incomplete
Old 27-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Believe me bro joker88 I would also choose XN. I am smitten by that sex kitten.

I agree with your observation on BYs facial features
My buddy confirmed XN can french if she chooses to. (He got passionate french a second time ...). Anyway, enjoy her for the final sessions. She is rtc soon (early next mth?)
Old 27-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
My buddy confirmed XN can french if she chooses to. (He got passionate french a second time ...). Anyway, enjoy her for the final sessions. She is rtc soon (early next mth?)
Much news is there on this lass. Won many hearts she has.

In my hey days, when our hearts were one

We kissed and frenched, but once

In my heart this remained,

Shared with my kaki I did not

Forgive me you will?

My brothers in bonking...
Old 27-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Well, her service is up to the mark with nice boobs to .... blah ... blah ...

Quote:
Much news is there on this lass. Won many hearts she has.

In my hey days, when our hearts were on ..... blah .... blah ...

My brothers in bonking...
Quote:
WLs choose to practise favoritism is really par for the course ... Afterall they are human like us and not mechanical robots ... I can assure you that no one WL could offer the exact services to each and every punter. Even if a WL provides DFK to most of the punters, I am pretty sure the effort and passion that she put in may vary ... the human variables are always at play ... It is the same for us when we bonked WL. 😎😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WLs choose to practise favoritism is really par for the course ... Afterall they are human like us and not mechanical robots ... I can assure you that no one WL could offer the exact services to each and every punter. Even if a WL provides DFK to most of the punters, I am pretty sure the effort and passion that she put in may vary ... the human variables are always at play ... It is the same for us when we bonked WL. 😎😎
Well said bro Max Priest. All humans in this vortex called life.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is XN SYT? Any body photos to view first?thanksp
Old 01-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Is XN SYT? Any body photos to view first?thanksp
In my opinion she is SYT and more

The hand that fate has dealt me does not include a body image

For that you must contact Batman’s arch nemesis

And request a wechat profile image

Succeed if you do share with me oso

Can?

Last edited by Dignified69; 01-12-2019 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In my opinion she is SYT and more

The hand that fate has dealt me does not include a body image

For that you must contact Batman’s arch nemesis

And request a wechat profile image

Succeed if you do share with me oso

Can?
Im v new to GL.. if u can enlightened pls thx haha btw what is WL?
Old 02-12-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Im v new to GL.. if u can enlightened pls thx haha btw what is WL?
Working Lady

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1