The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 21-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yoyolick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Stable : Plus 66
FR on Anna

Book her in advance as booking hard to book..

Name : Anna
Looks : 7 /10
Body : chubby
Boobs : Natural
Kissing : 7 /10
BBBJ : 9 /10
FJ : 9 /10
GFE : 10 /10
Painting : She like it alot

RTF/RTM : Yes

Remarks (if any) : No rush... Slow slow play n talk to her....
Bypass
Old 23-11-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
doing so would get him blacklisted by VP
this one not true bro... i personally had a super bad encounter with a girl by VP, in and out in 30mins because that girl attitude was very very bad.

VP said will talk to the girl and offered apology 2 times. So this part i can vouch for VP.

Should not post something like this in open forum brother, unless you personally post true FR and got blacklisted.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 23-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
this one not true bro... i personally had a super bad encounter with a girl by VP, in and out in 30mins because that girl attitude was very very bad.

VP said will talk to the girl and offered apology 2 times. So this part i can vouch for VP.

Should not post something like this in open forum brother, unless you personally post true FR and got blacklisted.

Just my 2 cents.
had a subpar experience with a VP girl. curt reply from VP, nothing else.

tried to book again. blue-ticked.

without any explanation, i think assuming that ive been blacklisted is a fair assumption.
Old 23-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post

Just my 2 cents.
giving bad fr to okt is diff from posting bad fr publicly... Also, u give bad fr to okt, okt scold fl, fl will also roughly know who say one.... This kind of thing vv sensitive one la...
Old 23-11-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
giving bad fr to okt is diff from posting bad fr publicly... Also, u give bad fr to okt, okt scold fl, fl will also roughly know who say one.... This kind of thing vv sensitive one la...
Anyway, i dont think client will rtf that same lousy gal
Old 24-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

FR for Gem (VP)

Like other FRs said - confirm 校花 in any school she go to! Prettiest FL I have ever met, and I think I also visit 10+ VP girls already. Anybody similar taste like slim, pretty SYT, must try.

Looks: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10 (pink nips, C I think? If not B+)
Body: 9.5/10 (slim athletic hourglass body, long gorgeous legs, soft skin. Nice butt,missing the max perkiness for 10/10)
GFE: 7.5/10 (good, warm, friendly)
BJ: 10/10
Paint: didn't get a chance!
FJ: 9/10 (soft moans)

RTF: probably! but VP selection too good alr
Old 24-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Burberry yesterday.

Initially Burberry slipped under my radar, as I prefer girls with bigger boobs, and 34B in the thread title didn't make the cut. How wrong was I! Burberry has a great body with a lovely pair of fake boobs, pleasure to admire. This photo is perhaps the closest to how she looks in real life facially: https://singsupplies.com/img/334884.jpg but take note of photo-filter bending shelves in the background, around her cheeks, to get a better idea of what to expect.

The session itself was the best I had with VP girls so far. Fantastic frenching and very passionate sex. Great BBJ with no precum aversion that I experienced from some other girls. Open to painting too. Happy with all positions. GFE off the charts.
Overall the level of service Burberry offers is 10/10, full package, and is a class of her own, above all other VP girls.

RTF tomorrow

My personal favourites so far:
1. Burberry - 10/10 class of her own [session #13]
2. Issey - cheeky happy attitude, awesome GFE [session #10, #11, #12]
3. Natalie - awaiting her return! [session #9]
4. Diana - awesome except for wiping when BBJ [session #8]
5. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
6. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
7. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
8. Vicky [session #2]
Old 24-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
troyku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FR on Natalie Jap mix?
Old 24-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
7. Yuki (4x) - first session 10/10, then 8/10, then 6/10, then 5/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
why is that ah?I've rtfed Yuki countless times and it's 10/10 every time.
Old 24-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
why is that ah?I've rtfed Yuki countless times and it's 10/10 every time.
Maybe she had enough of me lol - although I always treated her very well (and tipped +40 each time)!
It's possible I was just unlucky to catch her on two bad days.
For what it's worth, it does appear that it was an isolated experience, as I hear from other bros that Yuki is a foolproof choice.
Old 25-11-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Swings is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannerman111 View Post
Tried smile from M4U

OKT was very prompt and efficient. Easy booking procedure.

Looks: 6/10 discount 20% from photo IMO
Physical: on the chubbier side. Not fat nor skinny.
Bbbj: 9/10, deep throating + gagging 😈
Boobs: one handful definitely enough for u bros.
Shower: SOP
FJ: 7/10.
Thanks bro for the FR ☺️
Old 25-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
KKJS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Queen from VP will be back in business? Not sure why she's off the list
Old 27-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Zoowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for more reports....v limited supply
Old 01-12-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mototo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those fl on michat asking for razar pay as payment .... are they known to be scammy ?
Old 01-12-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
those fl on michat asking for razar pay as payment .... are they known to be scammy ?
Anything that asked for payment upfront without u even seeing the real person are all scams!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1