The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
"New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Was having dinner with some friends at a famous fishhead steamboat near entrance to an expressway, saw a spa that looks quite new with black signboard.

Didn't have chance to try as there are some female friends in that group, surprisingly one of them pointed it out and said that place looks nice, she wants to try it with her bf one of these days. Went home and looked up the place, doesn't seem to have a lot of ladies and seemed to have only open for at most a couple of months (based on their posts) but got 2 that catch my eye. Wanted to try it this weekend, but just in case some bros here can pinpoint where is this place even with my very vague hints (I never failed to be amazed by how some bros can identify a place even with subtle hints like near coffeeshop opposite petrol station, that to me is like 90% of HDB area), any FR on it?

I'm not looking for any special at the moment, just want a good place to relax (as that place seems quite discreet if you don't go during meal time) and hopefully with some soothing massage (not TCM-hard type; if I want those I will just go TCM directly).
Old 15-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Bro. Near pie expressway ah? With a bak kwa shop nearby?
Old 16-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Was having dinner with some friends at a famous fishhead steamboat near entrance to an expressway, saw a spa that looks quite new with black signboard.

Didn't have chance to try as there are some female friends in that group, surprisingly one of them pointed it out and said that place looks nice, she wants to try it with her bf one of these days. Went home and looked up the place, doesn't seem to have a lot of ladies and seemed to have only open for at most a couple of months (based on their posts) but got 2 that catch my eye. Wanted to try it this weekend, but just in case some bros here can pinpoint where is this place even with my very vague hints (I never failed to be amazed by how some bros can identify a place even with subtle hints like near coffeeshop opposite petrol station, that to me is like 90% of HDB area), any FR on it?

I'm not looking for any special at the moment, just want a good place to relax (as that place seems quite discreet if you don't go during meal time) and hopefully with some soothing massage (not TCM-hard type; if I want those I will just go TCM directly).
I know the place you’re talking about. It’s been there for a Super Long time I think they just renovated. I’ve never had the chance to try though because it’s not exactly very discreet, always got people around that area.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
ywnaReds is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried sasa not too bad
CFM MILF
Old 16-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluconate View Post
I know the place you’re talking about. It’s been there for a Super Long time I think they just renovated. I’ve never had the chance to try though because it’s not exactly very discreet, always got people around that area.
Hmm ok, looks discreet enough for me (if we are referring to the same place) cos I don't live or work near there, and I'm trying to see if I can spot any ML coming in/out but all the vehicles parked there blocked my views (not that I can be too obvious when trying to see anyway). Will try to visit this weekend and provide a short FR (think bro above is referring to correct "bak kua" place. Wow, really just a few short lines of description also pple can know so far, power man bros!).
Old 16-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The O Street...
Old 16-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1st sentence gave away, maybe cause i am familiar with that area, + the bak kwa cfm + chop, must well say motorbike or photoshop
Old 16-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if this shop offer the same mosha bed service as the previous owner. Miss the old O spa.
Old 17-07-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Wah lau.

How many famous fish head steamboat in Singgapaul?

There is another massage shop opposite it siboh? Haha...

Anyway, the more interesting thing is it got provide same kinda service like its old shop? I've tried to go there few times but it closed early leh. Is it because it got no sheng li?
Old 17-07-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Black sign board?
TPS?

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 17-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

This one like D cup.......anyone tried ?
Old 17-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
I wonder if this shop offer the same mosha bed service as the previous owner. Miss the old O spa.
What mosha bed service? Sounds interesting...
Old 17-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What mosha bed service? Sounds interesting...
Sound interesting to me too.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hmmm, very obvious clue spotted... iirc that place is not really the place to go to get a soothing massage if that is your only aim. but after reno it looks like a different mode of operation maybe TS can go try and FR here.
Old 17-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
hmmm, very obvious clue spotted... iirc that place is not really the place to go to get a soothing massage if that is your only aim. but after reno it looks like a different mode of operation maybe TS can go try and FR here.
Postponing my visit there, just now pass by another place from scan nearby found a place to unload above budget, this week no $$ liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1