The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jocky14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

been eyeing thaimistress for a while

which mistresses are pretty there?

Would they allow 2 hours sessions at lower rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jss10
The video a bit out of taste with the toilet bowl and all lah ... but anyway .. the nearest place u can go to for a decent bdsm experience is in bkk .. a couple famed dorms there ...

Midory: http://thaimistress.net/ (tried twice ... great experience)

Chateaujade: http://www.chateaujade.com/ (will be trying out this place in June)

Christy: http://dominachristy.com/ (matured dom ... go for short 2 hour stints .. ok treatment)
Old 30-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jss10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go to the websites .. there are pretty ones there .. met Omm at Midori .. good looking man .. but anyway ... usually the prices are not negotiable .. but the prices are already quite reasonable compared to what u get from dommes in other countries .. US$200 for 3 hours .. compared to what one of our bros paid in Singapore ... I have also paid quite a bit for a mediocre service in Australia ...
Old 30-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
.. but the prices are already quite reasonable compared to what u get from dommes in other countries .. US$200 for 3 hours .. compared to what one of our bros paid in Singapore ... I have also paid quite a bit for a mediocre service in Australia ...
Sigh... what to do? Simple law of supply and demand - it's weighted heavily in the sellers' favour in S'pore!

I've known of Chateau Jade and Thaimistress since their inceptions but I have never had the chance to go to Bangkok....

Mediocre service in Oz? Whereabouts? I've tried a couple of places in Sydney and Melbourne. Salon Kitty in Sydney is quite good. In fact, I had a session with one of the former Salon Kitty Mistresses when she made a trip to S'pore - and she was as good as I remembered her to be. And my god, she basically just put a jacket over her dominatrix-wear when I picked her up at her hotel... people were really staring!
Old 01-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Mark Smith #2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

If any of you get to China (esp. Shanghai), those girls are up for anything. Whether it is in the massage places, or just a girl you buy a few drinks for, they are quite willing to experiment.

Haven't been in Singapore much, but appears to still be th same very limited options here.

Mark
Old 01-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jss10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mediocre service in Oz? Whereabouts? I've tried a couple of places in Sydney and Melbourne.
Well me went to the Correction Centre ... and paid more than A$240 for an hour ... and was nothing compared to what u get at bkk ... will be going over next week on a business trip to bkk .. have already booked a slot @ Chateaujade
Old 01-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well me went to the Correction Centre ... and paid more than A$240 for an hour ... and was nothing compared to what u get at bkk ..
Really? Bkk practitioners better than Oz? Correction Centre in Melbourne right? I've never been there but always thought they looked quite decent... Well, it seems I shouldn't waste my time checking it out then... Thanks for the heads-up!
Old 01-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Smith #2
If any of you get to China (esp. Shanghai), those girls are up for anything. Whether it is in the massage places, or just a girl you buy a few drinks for, they are quite willing to experiment....
Really? Has Shanghai progressed that quickly? That's good news...
But you would still have to teach them, no? Or are they experienced already?
Old 02-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future
A session at Casanova

Had a session with Fxxxa recently. Went there early. Walk around 3rd floor. Went to the stationary shop to brought a cane for 15 cents. Went to the room. Fxxxa asked soft or hard message? I answered soft. She asked soft and sexy massage ok? I asked did she offer spanking service? She said yes and went to bring her "barang barang". I peeked at the "barang barang" - got candles, belt, paddle, panties, clips. I wonder what is used of the panties? She did not use them. First she used the candle. I liked the pain but always worry about the fire harzard. I didn't want to run out of the room naked in the event of accident. She used the plastic clip on me. I told her no feeling (I need metallic clips :-). Asked me to suck her toes. I don't really fancy it but just play along. She tied my hand. Too loose for me but I did not complain (next time would ask for tighter bondage). Put a lease on my neck and asked me to bark like a dog. She accedentally broke my cane - next time must remember to bring a few canes. I usually like canes as it is cheap, easy to handle and easy to get marks. Whips required more professional skills. Finished by doing HJ and spanking with the paddle. Did not manage to get any marking though I asked her to cane harder.

Overall rating: 5.5/10
Pain level: too soft for me
Damage: $38 + $80 (she said normally charge $100; gave me special discount)
RTF: yes because not much choice (and cannot afford $700 for the "real thing" at the moment).
Old 02-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future
Hong kong mistresses

Has anyonen try anything in HK?

http://www.hongkongmistress.net/ - Domina Mandy
http://www.pbase.com/mistress_ada - Mistress Ada

I like those pictures:
http://www.pbase.com/mistress_ada/mistress_ada
Old 02-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Mark Smith #2

Hi IMOM. Yes, you definitely have to teach the Shanghai girls. Haven't really run into any "pro" Mistresses or anythign like that. But the girls are very willing to learn. If you need any more specific tips I can provide, but not hard to find in Shanghai.

Not sure who/where FXXX is. Can someone advise?

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Mark Smith #2

Never mind re: FXXXa. I read more closely. Sorry - thanks.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Smith #2
... But the girls are very willing to learn. If you need any more specific tips I can provide, but not hard to find in Shanghai....
Thanks bro. Will remember you once I get the chance to visit Shanghai...
Old 03-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Star from Casa HC. She is keen and open minded into this. She can be merciless with her fingers. Can tease you with words. GF feeling also. Quite good. But I told her I dun want to cum yet she makes me cum cannot resist her....cannot tahan. Must bring your own toys though. She is quite creative with them.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Commotion

http://www.wifehandjobs.com/sonia.htm
Old 11-06-2005, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those interested can Petain H7 last room - Provides spanking services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1