The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Talking with ML: Awkward or no?

Hi guys, been chionging and being in the forum damn long but I'm curious about fellow samsters opinions on talking during ML.

I find it easy to talk to MLs during the back massage portion, break ice etc but when it comes to the HDLY, front teasing part of the massage, its just awkward silence, I look at her she look at me, some MLs even cover your eyes with a towel.

I'm curious do you guys even try to make convo during the sensual pre-GQ phase of the massage? or is it super normal to just maintain this awkward silence?

It'll be great if experienced bros can even offer tips on what to say to level up the experience.

*note: pls dont pm me for places. do your own homework pay your dues.
Old 25-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Talking with ML: Awkward or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Hi guys, been chionging and being in the forum damn long but I'm curious about fellow samsters opinions on talking during ML.

I find it easy to talk to MLs during the back massage portion, break ice etc but when it comes to the HDLY, front teasing part of the massage, its just awkward silence, I look at her she look at me, some MLs even cover your eyes with a towel.

I'm curious do you guys even try to make convo during the sensual pre-GQ phase of the massage? or is it super normal to just maintain this awkward silence?

It'll be great if experienced bros can even offer tips on what to say to level up the experience.

*note: pls dont pm me for places. do your own homework pay your dues.
Nothing awkward, I stare at her doing the deed.
She shy and keep HJ.
I tease her say she look very pretty.

But sometimes they really did it so well, i buai tahan.
They said 真的有那么爽吗
Old 25-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. I’m curious. This is funny.

Do u talk to your gf/wife during the sex part? Like how is the weather? What u eat for lunch? If u don’t, then what u want to talk with the ML when she’s masturbating u? Other than dirty talk, my sex session with my partners are all about moans. So if u don’t dirty talk with the ML, which I think is unnecessary since it don’t add to my eroticism, I just enjoy the session.

I usually close my eyes to avoid the awkward stare. Unless I want to use my eyes to seduce her to give me more.
Old 25-01-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Nothing awkward at all.
It's always I make them feel awkward
Old 25-01-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

好爽啊,对了就是这样, Kimochi, Oh my god, it feel so good, Sibei Song! Give them that pleasure look to encourage them to keep going
Old 25-01-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

When it comes to Pre GQ, the time for talking is over.

If you or her continue to engage in small talks about anything under the sun its gonna kill the mood.. let your body do the talking instead.

Once a ML was stroking me while she continue to rant about her useless ex husband... I listen until totally no mood and became soft. She noticed that and she shut her mouth immediately.
Old 25-01-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

One time, one ML who was in a bad mood shouted at me: "DON'T TALK SO MUCH!".

After finished, when putting on my clothes, I imitated her voice: "Don't talk so much!". She smiled at me sheepishly and broke into a laughter!

RTM? Of course not.
Old 25-01-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
好爽啊,对了就是这样, Kimochi, Oh my god, it feel so good, Sibei Song! Give them that pleasure look to encourage them to keep going
She HJ you halfway, then you lift her off the floor and carry her all the way to the door.
She confirm chua sai
Old 25-01-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Don't talk so much in a curtain joint. Spare the guys around you from meaningless conversation.

I'm trying so hard to relax when this idiot next to me tries his best to convince the China ML that China vaccines are lousy. Wah lan eh...
Old 25-01-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Don't talk so much in a curtain joint. Spare the guys around you from meaningless conversation.

I'm trying so hard to relax when this idiot next to me tries his best to convince the China ML that China vaccines are lousy. Wah lan eh...
Or like that one joint in the east with no rooms or curtains and you can hear every bros' conversation with their masseuses. So annoying lol
Old 25-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
One time, one ML who was in a bad mood shouted at me: "DON'T TALK SO MUCH!".

After finished, when putting on my clothes, I imitated her voice: "Don't talk so much!". She smiled at me sheepishly and broke into a laughter!

RTM? Of course not.
Quite recently a ML who was super paranoid asked me to be silent during the HJ when I just let out a soft moan. If like that the neighbours can hear they must be superhuman... I bet her asking me to "不要出声音" is even louder.

Potong stim and no RTM.

Zara
Old 25-01-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Will only tell the ML how I'd like it stroked At that point only have enough blood supply for brain (to continue conversation) or dick.
Old 25-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

It's indeed a turn off. Some people just have zero consideration for others.

I recently went to a curtain joint. It was 8pm but there was still a man servicing the aircon just meters away. While there was also another customer nearby, the ML that did me totally had no qualms mentioning loudly about "你的小弟弟" and "打飞机". Walau eh...
Old 25-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Quite recently a ML who was super paranoid asked me to be silent during the HJ when I just let out a soft moan. If like that the neighbours can hear they must be superhuman... I bet her asking me to "不要出声音" is even louder.

Potong stim and no RTM.
There is one that use her hand to cover my mouth at the most shiok moments. She really multi-tasking ..... position towel, stroke then still want to clamp my mouth
Old 25-01-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
It's indeed a turn off. Some people just have zero consideration for others.

I recently went to a curtain joint. It was 8pm but there was still a man servicing the aircon just meters away. While there was also another customer nearby, the ML that did me totally had no qualms mentioning loudly about "你的小弟弟" and "打飞机". Walau eh...
Thats why I dont like PRC ML, loud and annoying.

I kena once, she stand at my head help me massage.
Her voice damn loud until I no mood.
Ask her softer, she say her voice is always this loud.
Knn, fking dont get it. Customer priority first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1