The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roticv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Spa in Tanjong Katong

Just trying to introduce a new spa. After dinner in a Japanese Rest at Tanjong Katong Road, saw a new Spa open so when there to check out the place. The facts are it is a clean spa therefore I dont mind sharing the name with all of you here. Qin Spa 307 Tanjong Katong Road next to the Japanese Rest. The spa is well decorated in a relax decor with smoothing music and there is steam bath and a rest place to read or watchi a movie. Manage to get a massage by a pleasant not bad looking Malaysian therapy by the name of Mabel, she give a good hard massage with no time wasting, from the head to the toes and being tired day work, her massage did wonder to my aching body. I recommend highly if anyone wanted to have a good massage. This spa are for male and female and they are open 24 hours. I am sure I will go back again soon. Please be reminded that this is a clean spa therefore if you are looking for other than a good massage, I suggest you give this spa a pass. Please leave your comment here if you go there.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
JilinAzzHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Spa in Tanjong Katong

Tks for the intro bro. I stay very near there, will go check out & post FR
Old 09-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 12
Himeros is a name known to allHimeros is a name known to allHimeros is a name known to allHimeros is a name known to allHimeros is a name known to allHimeros is a name known to all

damage bro ...
Old 09-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

bro damage 1 hour $50
I took 1 1/2 $75 and $20 tips because I got a big body mass.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

What facilities do they have??
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Hi Bro, I only went there once and from what I can see, massage room with attached shower nicely decorated, there is a couple room with jazcuzi, steam room and a reading and tv place, not too big though but quiet and nice I think. I am able to access my computer with the wifi available. I shall be going there and check out more. Gong xi fatt chai
Old 11-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro ,

thanks for sharing. can ask if they allow to stay longer to use their facilities? like etc u enter at 2pm, but wish to get massage only at 5pm, then during that 3hours u use their steam bath n stuff? damage is by hour or for just massage?

thanks
Old 12-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Hi bro, I am sorry. I am not sure whether you can do that since I only go there once only. i suggest you go there to check it out yourself. Enjoy and let me know if it is good. Thanks and cheers
Old 13-02-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roticv View Post
Just trying to introduce a new spa. After dinner in a Japanese Rest at Tanjong Katong Road, saw a new Spa open so when there to check out the place. The facts are it is a clean spa therefore I dont mind sharing the name with all of you here. Qin Spa 307 Tanjong Katong Road next to the Japanese Rest.

Is this where House of Balinese Massage was before?

a pity Balinese closed down ...... was a nice place with malaysian malay masseuses with good attitude

dunno why MPs around that locality don't last long .... body kneads down the road also close liao ..... heard some customers bought packages still stuck with their unused sessions ....

think only 1 place around that area doing ok ....
Old 13-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster

dartle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing! Appreciate it lots!
Old 13-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 22
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymister View Post
Is this where House of Balinese Massage was before?

a pity Balinese closed down ...... was a nice place with malaysian malay masseuses with good attitude

dunno why MPs around that locality don't last long .... body kneads down the road also close liao ..... heard some customers bought packages still stuck with their unused sessions ....

think only 1 place around that area doing ok ....

Thats the problem with prepaid packages thats why i seldom buy them unless its from some really established outlets that have been around for some years. Personally, i have been to some of the clean massage joints at Tanjong Katong. Recommend QuanQiDao, they are certainly doing very ok, really good massage. Have not tried this new Qin Spa yet. Will do so one of these days.
Old 13-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Went in to check it out 2 weeks ago and place look new, clean and good. Also saw another 24 hr massage further down and went in to see local girl at the recep counter. Place also looks new and it charges about $4X something (cant remember). If anyone been to the other 24 spa kindly pm me of service provided and quality. Thanks TS for highlighting this place ....looks like can get midnight massage at Tg Katong after party hours.......clean of course
Old 13-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
credible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got special? If so, please pm me. Thanks.
Old 13-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
hcva is one of the Best!hcva is one of the Best!hcva is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post
Went in to check it out 2 weeks ago and place look new, clean and good. Also saw another 24 hr massage further down and went in to see local girl at the recep counter. Place also looks new and it charges about $4X something (cant remember). If anyone been to the other 24 spa kindly pm me of service provided and quality. Thanks TS for highlighting this place ....looks like can get midnight massage at Tg Katong after party hours.......clean of course

Bro, the other 24hrs massage down the road is also another clean joint. The younger receptionist there is a PRC if i'm not mistaken...quite friendly and chatty. Services provided there are massage, ear candling, body scrub, foot reflex and facial treatment.

Most, if not all, of the masseues are PRC of age 30+ and above. I have not seen any really pretty ones so far if you are thinking of asking. Some rooms have attached bathroom. Rooms are clean and ambience is quite cosy. Massage quality is decent. If i were to make an overall comparison, I prefer the 2 dynasties, which I am a regular there.

Body massage: $40/$50/$75/$100 per 45mins/60mins/90mins/120mins.
The 90mins and 120 mins come with free ear candling and body scrub.

Foot reflex: $35/$40 per 45mins/60mins.

Hope this helps
Old 13-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Bro hcva,

Thank you bro for the clarification. So now we know .....bros looking for action late night ...these two 24 hr not for you.....No need to waste $$ just to check out service. Thanks TS for sharing and hcva for the confirmation. Cheers to all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1