The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Dlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Spa along Tanjong Katong Rd

Hi bros, even I'm a member for some time now, I rarely give any FRs (no shit&#128533. Well I thought this one might help those looking for a clean joint for a good massage.

Last night I was wondering around aimlessly. I passed by this 24hr spa that caught my eye. Since I got time and cash to spare, I thought why not go for it.

Went in and was greeted by a SYT malaysian. How I know she was malaysian, well she spoke to me in malay without any hesitation. For those bros who can recognise their accent, they'll know for sure she is one.

Well I thought ok power at least can see some action. After signing in she showed me a room with attached shower. Room was clean and had good ambience. I was told to wear the given boxers. But the boxers was huge and it kept slipping down.

So after changing I was waiting for the SYT to come in. But a 30plus auntie walked in. She saw my boxers down revealing my half member and giggled. She apologies for the size as she claim that the clients walking in are usually big sized.

After seeing her I thought, confirm no action today so just enjoy the massage.

Her skills were good and had the right pressure. Nothing much to say here just that I was looking for action but ended up with just a massage. Luckily for me, the massage was good.

It's a clean joint so I'm gonna go ahead and post the name here. It's called Qin Spa along Tanjong Katong Rd.
Old 19-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa along Tanjong Katong Rd

yeah tanjong katong, thk for the report.
she got demand tips or not?
dont waste money
Old 19-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Dlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
yeah tanjong katong, thk for the report.
she got demand tips or not?
dont waste money
Nope...no tips demanded.
Old 19-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

infront few customers do alot of thing already. got $$$
Old 05-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sexonthespot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlion View Post
Hi bros, even I'm a member for some time now, I rarely give any FRs (no shit&#128533. Well I thought this one might help those looking for a clean joint for a good massage.

Last night I was wondering around aimlessly. I passed by this 24hr spa that caught my eye. Since I got time and cash to spare, I thought why not go for it.

Went in and was greeted by a SYT malaysian. How I know she was malaysian, well she spoke to me in malay without any hesitation. For those bros who can recognise their accent, they'll know for sure she is one.

Well I thought ok power at least can see some action. After signing in she showed me a room with attached shower. Room was clean and had good ambience. I was told to wear the given boxers. But the boxers was huge and it kept slipping down.

So after changing I was waiting for the SYT to come in. But a 30plus auntie walked in. She saw my boxers down revealing my half member and giggled. She apologies for the size as she claim that the clients walking in are usually big sized.

After seeing her I thought, confirm no action today so just enjoy the massage.

Her skills were good and had the right pressure. Nothing much to say here just that I was looking for action but ended up with just a massage. Luckily for me, the massage was good.

It's a clean joint so I'm gonna go ahead and post the name here. It's called Qin Spa along Tanjong Katong Rd.
Hey bro here, fyi Qin Spa is now operating by a ex-massause previously from Xi Yuan back in the olden days when happyending was offered. She is well-known and popular and im sure she does consider to give u a good time to boost the returned customer for her company seek. U know lah...if not how can PRC survive here in SG...haha

PM me for the unmention name
Old 09-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonthespot View Post
Hey bro here, fyi Qin Spa is now operating by a ex-massause previously from Xi Yuan back in the olden days when happyending was offered. She is well-known and popular and im sure she does consider to give u a good time to boost the returned customer for her company seek. U know lah...if not how can PRC survive here in SG...haha

How she boost the customers base,
any xtra svc to offer, got her ctc to share?
Old 10-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
awabikoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xi Yuan... mmmmhh.. Michelle? If it is... I go Q up tonight... Power ...
Old 12-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

A few 24 hr spa along tanjong katong rd.
One lady one shop, quiet and plenty privacy.
Old 15-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
belgarion0903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried a couple including Qin and all nothing offered. Massage also so so... Any bros got good place to recommend with happy ending past midnight? If don't want to post pls pm me. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2014, 03:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarion0903 View Post
I tried a couple including Qin and all nothing offered. Massage also so so... Any bros got good place to recommend with happy ending past midnight? If don't want to post pls pm me. Thanks!
Winding blowing strong. The boss watching
?,, wasting time going there.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarion0903 View Post
what her ctc?
qin spa
Old 15-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonthespot View Post

can show qin spa ctc, since its pure clean spa
24 hr isit?
Old 17-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
redhot512 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share contact?