The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 22-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

got one above the drug store, last time have speical but now turn normal
Old 03-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to pay a visit to TPP last week since I have not been there for some time. It was in a late afternoon & not much passerby. The weather was very hot & the whole L2 looks restless & quiet.
Not much changes over there, still mostly milf & some shops was even closed. Not sure if it was busy with customer inside or was really closed for the day.
I was attracted by one ml who was sitting outside her shop which was located in the center of L2. She look like one of the tawian 通告艺人Apple. I would said at least 70% look alike.
Approach her & settle on the bed. I was quite excited how her service was as trying new ml was always looking forward for the unsure, might be fantastic or disappointment.
Massage skill was average, at least not paino type & can be acceptable. Half way of the session, she gently took off my underwear without asking & start to touch my didi occasionally throughout the rest of the session.
At the end of the normal massage, she quoted me $80 for hj & $120 for bj. I told her it was too expensive as the normal rate for hj is only $50 over here. She negotiated to $60 as she claim herself was the youngest among the whole L2. With her hand still holding my didi, I finally agreed with her for the deal. Her breast is not really big but have pink nipples which was a big suprise to me. I take a longer time to come that day but she did not rush me. I even told her to forget about it as I might be too tired after 10 mins of hj work but she told me to relax & try again. She suggested me to stroke myself in my own speed & in my own comfort way while she use her hands roaming my body & sucking my nipples at the same time. Finally when I felt I am about to come, I asked her to take over & finally loaded everything in her hands.
I was quite impress for her patience & good service attitude & planning to patronizing her again.

Last edited by Redelephant; 19-06-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kurtcobain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by momogaga View Post
RTM here this week. Again opted for my sweet little girl. Very high gfe and make you really want her so much. Her HJ is also out of this world. I can PM those that wish to know this gal. A gem and sweet talker.
Hi Bro, can pm me the name of this girl please? Thanks!
Old 05-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Good update +27 missiles upp

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
Went recently and looked for my regulars at Tanjong Pagar Plaza. Could not find 2 of them and one of them told me will only provide decent massage from now onwards. I thought she was kidding but before massage she gave me shorts to wear and during massage everything was clean after she massage me she said you can change now.

The recent raid and the follow up weekly raids really scare the shit out of them. I guess families living in tanjong pagar plaza must have complained. Now need to look for new ML.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

oh her? beside cake shop one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Decided to pay a visit to TPP last week since I have not been there for some time. It was in a late afternoon & not much passerby. The weather was very hot & the whole L2 looks restless & quiet.
Not much changes over there, still mostly milf & some shops was even closed. Not sure if it was busy with customer inside or was really closed for the day.
I was attract by one ml who was sitting outside her shop which was located in the center of L2. She look like one of the tawian 通告艺人Apple. I would said at least 70% look alike.
Approach her & settle on the bed. I was quite excited how her service was as trying new ml was always looking forward for the unsure, might be fantastic or disappointment.
Massage skill was average, at least not paino type & can be acceptable. Half way of the session, she gently took off my underwear without asking & start to touch my didi occasionally throughout the rest of the session.
At the end of the normal massage, she quoted me $80 for hj & $120 for bj. I told her it was too expensive as the normal rate for hj is only $50 over here. She negotiated to $60 as she claim herself was the youngest among the whole L2. With her hand still holding my didi, I finally agreed with her for the deal. Her breast is not really big but have pink nipples which was a big suprise to me. I take a longer time to come that day but she did not rush me. I even told her to forget about it as I might be too tired after 10 mins of hj work but she told me to relax & try again. She suggested me to stroke myself in my own speed & in my own comfort way while she use her hands roaming my body & sucking my nipples at the same time. Finally when I felt I am about to come, I asked her to take over & finally loaded everything in her hands.
I was quite impress for her patience & good service attitude & planning to patronizing her again.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share the mp? Too many there
Old 07-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
oh her? beside cake shop one?
Not that shop, I will pm u shortly.
Btw, I have not tried the one beside the cake shop, appreciate if u can share your fedback. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
windsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went to the one beside cake shop, pink colour signboard. The massage lady looks close to 40 but her massage skill is very good. Also had a BBBJ and CIM. All including entrance fee I negotiated to $130.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ShowTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was attract by one ml who was sitting outside her shop which was located in the center of L2. She look like one of the tawian 通告艺人Apple. I would said at least 70% look alike.
hI BRO. can pm me the details?
Old 09-06-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
Mockt31w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is it the one facing the

Quote:

Last edited by Mockt31w; 18-06-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
hello, is this the one facing the

Last edited by Mockt31w; 18-06-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Bro is this place called Sunshine spa?
Old 09-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
INXS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockt31w View Post
Is it the one facing the main road (next to tattoo shop) or the one facing the courtyard (next to salon)? Been to both but never got offered at BJ before
what? standard HJ only? What's your damage?
Old 09-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wrtp50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the details? thx
Old 09-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickcarpet View Post
what? standard HJ only? What's your damage?
50 for HJ. I asked for BJ but they say they don't do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1