The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sophielee21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Surprise Find

Surprise find at this massage place in the City!

Felt really tired after work, and my shoulders were sore. Spotted this massage palour along the road. Its the in between CQ and RP!

Was greeted by bells when i opened the door! My bells went off. Subsequently, was greeted by a milf and lead to the room. Requested to shower to wash my perspiration away and to feel more comfortable for the massage! Im still a newbie to this massage scene and i was looking around for the disposable underwear. Saw it in a drawer but it wasnt presented to me. Act blur and try? I told myself. Wrapped myself in the towel and the masseuse came in! What good timing!
I like the way she got me to lie in bed, she wrapped her arms around me from my back and took off the towel slowly. Asked me to lie down and started the massage, she could use some more practise in massaging my shoulders (injury and muscle ache) but she tried her best, she is a careful masseuse.
But she is much better as she moves down the body, she massaged the leg and slowly spread my legs further apart, accidental brushing of my manhood and i thought you know, it probably wont happen again. To my dismay!

Was asked to flip around and thats when the action began! Her arm brushed it and i started to leak, she playful mentioned that i was a naughty boy, leaking and told me to stop it. I told her i couldnt, and she continued her massage, left side right side teased me. And then she place her hands on it and said " hao huai" and she slowly twirled her fingers, didnt bring enough to do the deed because i lost my wallet!

Alil bit more touching and she proceeded on with the rest of the massage
Massage: 6/10
Teasing: 7/10(cant judge though) lack of experience
Old 07-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro. Can share ctc?
Old 07-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold
Re: Surprise Find

Hi, can share the location, thanks.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro,mind to share?
Old 07-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophielee21 View Post
Surprise find at this massage place in the City!

Felt really tired after work, and my shoulders were sore. Spotted this massage palour along the road. Its the in between CQ and RP!

Was greeted by bells when i opened the door! My bells went off. Subsequently, was greeted by a milf and lead to the room. Requested to shower to wash my perspiration away and to feel more comfortable for the massage! Im still a newbie to this massage scene and i was looking around for the disposable underwear. Saw it in a drawer but it wasnt presented to me. Act blur and try? I told myself. Wrapped myself in the towel and the masseuse came in! What good timing!
I like the way she got me to lie in bed, she wrapped her arms around me from my back and took off the towel slowly. Asked me to lie down and started the massage, she could use some more practise in massaging my shoulders (injury and muscle ache) but she tried her best, she is a careful masseuse.
But she is much better as she moves down the body, she massaged the leg and slowly spread my legs further apart, accidental brushing of my manhood and i thought you know, it probably wont happen again. To my dismay!

Was asked to flip around and thats when the action began! Her arm brushed it and i started to leak, she playful mentioned that i was a naughty boy, leaking and told me to stop it. I told her i couldnt, and she continued her massage, left side right side teased me. And then she place her hands on it and said " hao huai" and she slowly twirled her fingers, didnt bring enough to do the deed because i lost my wallet!

Alil bit more touching and she proceeded on with the rest of the massage
Massage: 6/10
Teasing: 7/10(cant judge though) lack of experience
Dear Bro can share this location. Please PM me . Thank
Old 07-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mangoboy987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc. Thanks!
Old 07-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bi12012 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, can share contact?
Old 07-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Intheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro pls share thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1