The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Opposite the road facing the swimming pool and very near the market - Block ##* - at least 5 "spas". One with Viet too. Standard pricing but mostly MILFs.
Can buy TOTO and 4D too at the same time.
Old 29-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
how about win spa ? you tried already ?
same managment as win spa ave 10 last time
very expensive enter fee + lampar massage, then still have to pay extra for hj somemore!
blacklist
Old 31-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
they also don't care you got wife or no wife as long as they earn your money.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coco Gong Zhi Yan from Long Long & Win Spa at Ang Mo Kio -
real reason she go back china?
because she pregnant by boyfriend here. she no choice lang lang go back china for operation.
anyway she coming back 3 Sep as her eat soft rice hubby very angry,ask her come back here earn big money.
tell people she divorce ask for $10k here & there but all bluff as she send money back to her lao gong

new work place : yishun
sponsor- her bf in amk
new name : change Coco name to new name
her china tel : 1563771226961
anyway her xiao-yi Eva still working at Win Spa, v popular now.
together with Ruby and Anna, many Coco's customers now become their supporter.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=jumparound;18846224]I tried coco a while back, guess I’ll leave a review.

The standard massage is 68, was caught offguard and had to go next door to draw more money. Paid the money and waited for her downstairs. When she came, she wasn’t how i had expected. A little shorter and meatier,
-------------------------------------------------------------
Coco Gong Zhi Yan from Long Long & Win Spa at Ang Mo Kio -
real reason she go back china?
because she pregnant by boyfriend here. she no choice lang lang go back china for operation.
anyway she coming back 3 Sep as her eat soft rice hubby very angry,ask her come back here earn big money.
tell people she divorce ask for $10k here & there but all bluff as she send money back to her lao gong

new work place : yishun
sponsor- her bf in amk
new name : change Coco name to new name
her china tel : 1563771226961
anyway her xiao-yi Eva still working at Win Spa, v popular now.
together with Ruby and Anna, many Coco's customers now become their supporter
Old 02-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelling View Post
Opposite the road facing the swimming pool and very near the market - Block ##* - at least 5 "spas". One with Viet too. Standard pricing but mostly MILFs.
Can buy TOTO and 4D too at the same time.
I think only 1 is doing special
Old 02-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
I think only 1 is doing special
the big shop or smaller shop (1/2 shop)....?? but they all closed too early...
Old 02-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
the big shop or smaller shop (1/2 shop)....?? but they all closed too early...
I only tried green one
50+50
Viet
Old 02-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 6
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to a bank in AMK today but was too early as the bank wasn't opened so early.

So tried the SPA nearby.

Was served by a young Vietnamese who can speak a bit of Mandarin and she said she is just 21 yo this year.

No individual bath facilities and had to use the central bathroom.
Massage was strong and soothing. During the massage, I told her that the disposable underwear is a bit tight and uncomfortable. She tore apart the left side of the underwear for me. Tink tink, got chance for happy ending. Then she continued to massage but not much of teasing so I thought maybe no chance.

She did the back massage for almost 40 min but the GQ popped "你要按前面吗?”. Then I said "当然!” and I was asked to turn around. Then she did the massage and I started to roam her body, unhook her bra, caress the B cup with inverted nipples, then proceed to lick and suck out the nipple. Tried my luck to roam down and of course succeeded without resistance.

Total damage:$50+$50

Will come back to try other gals again. Maybe the Indonesian gal next round.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
Went to a bank in AMK today but was too early as the bank wasn't opened so early.

So tried the SPA nearby.

Was served by a young Vietnamese who can speak a bit of Mandarin and she said she is just 21 yo this year.

Massage was strong and soothing. During the massage, I told her that the disposable underwear is a bit tight and uncomfortable. She tore apart the left side of the underwear for me. Tink tink, got chance for happy ending. Then she continued to massage but not much of teasing so I thought maybe no chance.

She did the back massage for almost 40 min but the GQ popped "你要按前面吗?”. Then I said "当然!” and I was asked to turn around. Then she did the massage and I started to roam her body, unhook her bra, caress the B cup with inverted nipples, then proceed to lick and suck out the nipple. Tried my luck to roam down and of course succeeded without resistance.

Indonesian girl ? don't tell me it's last time that WXT.......lol
Old 02-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 6
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
how about win spa ? you tried already ?
Tried before. The p-massage is on special discount. $68 for 60 min, $88 for 80min & $94 for 90min.

My last try was with a massuse wearing a slimming suite but still managed to squeeze her boobs out and play with the nips. Didn't know that the massuse I wanted starts work later and in the end assigned this slightly plump massuse who wears the tight slimming clothes. After the whole massage, asked her how much should I pay for the hj, she said any amount. Should have given $30 and go. In the end, just paid $50 as market rate. She even tell me some customer paid $80... My goodness, spoil market...
Old 02-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Littleocean1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to win spa a couple of times. Massage is not bad but extra services r limited & v costly. extra cost if u wan to touch south. Very little roaming allowed but if you choose the couple room & select the inner cubicle which is hidden from the door window, you probably can auto roam a bit more. If u r in for sexy massage, suggest u try those online private nude massage which cost slightly more but allow more foreplay.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tiko1141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

So tried the SPA nearby.

Bro can pm location?
Old 04-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleocean1 View Post
I went to win spa a couple of times. Massage is not bad but extra services r limited & v costly. extra cost if u wan to touch south. Very little roaming allowed but if you choose the couple room & select the inner cubicle which is hidden from the door window, you probably can auto roam a bit more. If u r in for sexy massage, suggest u try those online private nude massage which cost slightly more but allow more foreplay.
I may not necessarily agree, all depends on individuals.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleocean1 View Post
I went to win spa a couple of times. Massage is not bad but extra services r limited & v costly. extra cost if u wan to touch south. Very little roaming allowed
win spa - which girl u take?
ruby, anna and eva now top horse
Old 05-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:

So tried the SPA nearby.

Hmm Bank not open but spa open? So early??? Wow..
Indonesian chinese or malay?

Share me location. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread