The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of light
36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

It's really unimaginable session when meet up with WaWa in chinese

Or regulars call her in English BeBe

Friday, meet up ASAP as expect her bookings to be taken up quickly

Red just ended and now is best time to meet up

Last edited by GreenTea; 23-11-2023 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 18-08-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of lightHennesyXO is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Experience: massage was relaxing, catbath, AR, wet
GFE: 8/10
Looks: 8/10, quite short
Boobs: Full D, good bounce and really good bonking in the valley.. nearly 🔫 out
BJ: 9/10, slow and deep ..... really can suck the soul out of you until you tap out upon CIM
FJ: 8/10, tried a few positions, got moaning, very accommodating, high effort

Best so far for me this year.
Old 18-08-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster (A)

Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Review By Joey's Regular

Had some time at the last minute and wanted to book Joey. However, she is not available much later. Was recommended a new girl WaWa (she said that she just came 2 days ago), so decided to try her. It was a wonderful experience, and she was very hardworking in performing catbath, BJ (not that she don't do BBBJ, but I requested for BJ). Her DFK is as good as Joey. I would say that her service is no lesser than Joey, except that she don't do AR. However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue. Overall, I enjoyed her very much.
Old 18-08-2023, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Hi Bro HennesyXO, can PM me her pricing and location.
Wanted to give her a try.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 18-08-2023, 04:33 AM
Samster (A)

Thumbs up Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
Hi Bro HennesyXO, can PM me her pricing and location.
Wanted to give her a try.
You just up me, is it , cool thanks for 22 points to 338

PM but best you WhatsApp +85267414132...
those who meet Joey before will knows

WaWa is trustworthy to contact directly
and get booking slot ASAP to avoid disappointment

Last edited by HennesyXO; 10-10-2023 at 04:03 AM.
Old 19-08-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster (A)

Happy Friday with WaWa ... luckily I get a slot
Old 19-08-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster (A)

Super Saturday
Old 19-08-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So, now there are 4 gals ? Beside Joey, carrot, kelly.. Got to try
Old 20-08-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Bonk One After Another ...HaHa 4 sessions
Old 20-08-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 3
Love7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to beholdLove7776 is a splendid one to behold

Oops �� ha ha
Old 21-08-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Just had a good nap on cool raining Monday

Sleeping on twin peaks 36D pillow of wawa
Old 21-08-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Just had a good nap on cool raining Monday

Sleeping on twin peaks 36D pillow of wawa
will try soon Thanks for the pm...upped ur points as requested
Old 21-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks For The Points ... Building Up to 3000 Long Way To Go
Old 21-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster (A)

Service was excellent and felt very comfortable during the entire time will repeat!
Old 23-08-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster (A)

Happy Morning with BeBe WaWa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1