The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Is it better to go massage/HJ before or after C19 2nd jap?

Hi, am going for my C19 2nd jap this coming week, is it advisable to go for massage/HJ before or after the jap?
i am worry after 2nd jap got problem on erection then cannot enjoy HJ liao
Old 08-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is it better to go massage/HJ before or after C19 2nd jap?

just wait abt a few days after ur 2nd jab and tahan a bit
Old 08-06-2021, 11:52 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Go after your 3rd jab

Last edited by SGhappyman; 08-06-2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwq View Post
just wait abt a few days after ur 2nd jab and tahan a bit
bro, so can i go massage and hj then go for my 2nd jap immediately as i am taking leave that day.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Why must created this thread to asked stupid question
Bro forgive my stupidity, just worry any implication after 2nd jap
Old 08-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Hj after 2nd jap the vaccine will be squirted out of the peehole. Best to wait after booster shot a year later
Old 08-06-2021, 12:03 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Hj after 2nd jap the vaccine will be squirted out of the peehole. Best to wait after booster shot a year later
You very naughty

Last edited by SGhappyman; 08-06-2021 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You watch too much JAV is it? Jap is shortform for Japanese. Jab is short form for vaccination lah.

After 2nd jab, most people will be very tired. Just go home and sleep lah. There is always another day for HJ. Yet to hear of anyone posting here they have ED after 2nd jab.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Might as well ask wait for cure for hiv before going geylang lol
Old 08-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

You may have slight high temperature after second injection. For some people the tired feeling last a week. Felt that too. Take a break, rest, save money for chiong 1-2 week later
Old 08-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sglonelyguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

t.me/gtkankan7

Go to join here.... Many to see to assist you to jerk out doing your own hj.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Hi, am going for my C19 2nd jap this coming week, is it advisable to go for massage/HJ before or after the jap?
Old timer here, had my second (Moderna) jab two months ago. Reactions vary from person to person, but can be quite severe after the second jab especially if you are young and fit or if you had Covid before. To illustrate my point, foreign workers in the dorms have all been vaccinated, and most of them are young and fit. Quite universally they are are given MC for 2-3 days after each vaccine jab. Most have fevers and simply cannot work for during this time. The older workers don't have so much of a problem, for some unknown reason.

I drove myself to the vaccination centre and I felt fine after the mandatory 30 minute rest, but I felt my vision being affected while driving home. I was lucky because I scheduled my shot late in the day, so I just ate dinner and slept for 13 hours straight. Over the next few days, I couldn't stay awake past dinnertime but things returned to normal after 3 days or so.

If you want to enjoy your HJ, go before the jab and take it easy after that, don't try to be a hero for the next few days after the jab. If you turn out to be one of the lucky folks with not much reaction, then good for you. If you are one of the unlucky ones, then you'll be glad that you are home when the vaccine after-effects hit you.

Oh ya, going to a doctor because of your post-vaccine fever is NOT recommended. The fever will subside after a few days, just take some panadol. The nurse at the vaccination centre will tell you to do the same. If you walk in to a clinic with a fever, and try to explain yourself then be prepared to be whacked with a 5-day SHN. If you have severe allergic reactions after the vaccine then you need a hospital and not the GP.

Cheers.

Last edited by Penguin23; 08-06-2021 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 08-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 3
Bathory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBathory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Depends on your reaction to the vaccine. Some just arm pain. Some got fever. So far never hear affect erection. Maybe wait a few days then can enjoy your hj More
Old 08-06-2021, 03:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Might as well ask wait for cure for hiv before going geylang lol
Talking cock again
Old 08-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All bro who have not taken the vaccination please take note :

An old man had his 2nd injection of the vaccine at the vaccination center and began to have blurred vision the whole way home.

When he got home, he called the vaccination center for advice and to ask if he should go see a doctor, or be hospitalized.

Vaccination center told him to come back - and collect his glasses. 🙏🙏🙏
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1