The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
After hours spa

Any bros can recommend any good after hours spa past 1030pm much appreciated (:

Last edited by fabiannl95; 03-10-2020 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: After hours spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Any bros can recommend any good after hours spa past 1030pm
H&W open 24hrs
Old 03-10-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

orchard tower
Old 03-10-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikongcard View Post
sorry may I ask wheres that?
Bro, you can search from Facebook and get the address
Old 04-10-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
H&W open 24hrs
Recommended Q***. Excellent massage n finish.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
Reasonable price for neighbourhood SPA?
Old 04-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
Bro. Can pm me ML full name. So I can get her
Old 04-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Kerdil is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro, you can search from Facebook and get the address
Bro...the spa facebook never update...last post was in 2017...u sure this spa open 24hrs?
Old 04-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerdil View Post
Bro...the spa facebook never update...last post was in 2017...u sure this spa open 24hrs?
100% sure. 24 hrs. Facebook no update one la
Old 04-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Kerdil is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
100% sure. 24 hrs. Facebook no update one la
Ok bro...thanks...
Old 09-10-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
There are quite a few at NBR area
What is NBR?
Old 09-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
What is NBR?
New Bridge Road?
Old 18-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good experience at a 24hr place called TY massage. I won’t say the full name but it’s very open and looks legit with big big signboard showing it’s name and tel no. beside it along Balestier Rd. If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao.

Took the Turkish massage because I didn’t try before, expensive but no regrets. Insane teasing from this ML all the while massage, drawback massage is not that hard. But damn, the teasing made me go crazy! Basically tease me for 45 mins lightly brush the side of my balls and upper thigh, but never talk at all.

Very nice and cosy place too, feels atas. No annoying insecure uncles in the next room I can hear. I think as long as you take the lymphatic massage will have tease, no need Turkish. But this place need to book, I walk in luckily still got one ml free, the next guy needed to wait 45 mins.

After I shoot she still continue to fondle me hard, damn. Some more give that kind of cold bitch look when I touch her, damn shiok! Haha. Never resist when I roam, just said “要给我多一点哦” like that, not pushy. Quite teasing Long before even pop gq some more and I like that she’s not so chatty. Extra is standard price but since I went in the day night shift will be diff mls ba. Can try Joey. But need wear mask during massage, they try very hard to be legit.

Or maybe only a few of the mls can play. I not sure. Joey abit milf so maybe that’s why can play, some of the others look younger.
Old 18-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
dage1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Had a good experience at a 24hr place called TY massage. I won’t say the full name but it’s very open and looks legit with big big signboard showing it’s name and tel no. beside it along Balestier Rd. If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao.

Took the Turkish massage because I didn’t try before, expensive but no regrets. Insane teasing from this ML all the while massage, drawback massage is not that hard. But damn, the teasing made me go crazy! Basically tease me for 45 mins lightly brush the side of my balls and upper thigh, but never talk at all.

Very nice and cosy place too, feels atas. No annoying insecure uncles in the next room I can hear. I think as long as you take the lymphatic massage will have tease, no need Turkish. But this place need to book, I walk in luckily still got one ml free, the next guy needed to wait 45 mins.

After I shoot she still continue to fondle me hard, damn. Some more give that kind of cold bitch look when I touch her, damn shiok! Haha. Never resist when I roam, just said “要给我多一点哦” like that, not pushy. Quite teasing Long before even pop gq some more and I like that she’s not so chatty. Extra is standard price but since I went in the day night shift will be diff mls ba. Can try Joey. But need wear mask during massage, they try very hard to be legit.

Or maybe only a few of the mls can play. I not sure. Joey abit milf so maybe that’s why can play, some of the others look younger.
👍🏻 nice one bro the place looks good and legit from website. Pricing wise for the turkish bath also power haha
Old 18-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Liao.

Can share the location and name or ML. Thanks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1