The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

You gotta be strong minded. I dated a few KTV girls, from my experience they are here to work and make money that’s the sole reason they are here. I’ve had KTV GFs who were with me just for the monthly allowance, but I had one who really loved me, after she met me she stop going to work because she really loved me, but sadly I didn’t love her, so it takes two hands to clap. I always tell them go work, because at the end of the day I’m just dating them I’m not gonna marry them. You gotta be strong minded to date a KTV girl, if your mind is weak, I would advise you to stay away.
Old 18-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..
It's actually good you are married as it would keep you grounded and not make rash moves. Dating KTV girls is not for the weak-hearted (imagine 10 men every day sucking her tits). You actually get the best of both worlds here as you have access to her but yet not have the responsibilities of a real relationship.

Keep it casual, keep it fun. It's normal to be KC as they provide us with physical and emotional companionship that our partners cannot. Enjoy the temporal feeling while it lasts - before long either one of you would move along to the next exciting encounter.
Old 19-01-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
You gotta be strong minded. I dated a few KTV girls, from my experience they are here to work and make money that’s the sole reason they are here. I’ve had KTV GFs who were with me just for the monthly allowance, but I had one who really loved me, after she met me she stop going to work because she really loved me, but sadly I didn’t love her, so it takes two hands to clap. I always tell them go work, because at the end of the day I’m just dating them I’m not gonna marry them. You gotta be strong minded to date a KTV girl, if your mind is weak, I would advise you to stay away.
Yes bro really need to be strong minded. Have to keep telling myself that I am just enjoying her companion and sex and there is no future for us.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thebrokenheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there any good outcome with a working lady? just wanna know what is the chances
Old 14-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Well just to share that she initiated a breakup. Reason being she don’t see any future with me as I am married.
Feel really sad..everyday see her facebook for her updates.
How come girl can so easily move on compared to guys?
Old 14-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well just to share that she initiated a breakup. Reason being she don’t see any future with me as I am married.
mine ex FL WL said the same to me to.

Yes, they can get guys easily, that's their job.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-03-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ktv girls still girls, ultimately they want to settle down
Are you able to give her that outcome?
Old 17-03-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fandior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let others pay for her bills, then loyal and steadily wait for her after work everyday got free bonk
Old 18-03-2024, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
cjalbert is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
You willing to divorce over her? Otherwise she is right to move on. You are the one dragging her. At the end of the day, she will want to settle down and put the past behind her.
Old 18-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjalbert View Post
You willing to divorce over her? Otherwise she is right to move on. You are the one dragging her. At the end of the day, she will want to settle down and put the past behind her.
I understand..just that the reality hurts.
Being together for one year plus..many memories.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
cjalbert is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I understand..just that the reality hurts.
Being together for one year plus..many memories.
One year plus of fucking ba i think. You give her money, she gives you sex. It is a commercial relationship. You give her money and she did not hinder your rice bowl. She gives you sex and gfe but you are hindering her making money
Old 19-03-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjalbert View Post
One year plus of fucking ba i think. You give her money, she gives you sex. It is a commercial relationship. You give her money and she did not hinder your rice bowl. She gives you sex and gfe but you are hindering her making money
No bro its not about the sex. We don’t meet up for sex only.
For past one year we always text each other daily, morning wake up and before sleep also text. Even her family members and friends also know me. She would fly once a month over to spend time with me.
We go on date like normal couple, we have much more emotional connections than just fuck.
Old 19-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No bro its not about the sex. We don’t meet up for sex only.
For past one year we always text each other daily, morning wake up and before sleep also text. Even her family members and friends also know me. She would fly once a month over to spend time with me.
We go on date like normal couple, we have much more emotional connections than just fuck.
If a girl can do to this kind of level for you (maintain LDR, monthly flights just to come see you in SG, introduce you to her family and friends), and you as the married guy still won't divorce your wife to be with her, then frankly if I'm her friend I'd tell her to break up with you also.

Eh, she literally push the boat out for you, knowing full well that you already are married to another woman, but still hoping somehow that maybe she can be better than the woman you're married to such that you'd divorce your current wife and be with her instead. On all levels honestly you are the one who is 犯贱, because from the start you should never have cultivated anything more than a commercial transactional relationship with her as a married man yourself, and you shouldn't have kept her false hopes alive for so long until now when she finally sees through all the pointless waiting for you to become hers and decides to break up with you.

The only thing I won't judge you for is seeking her out as a commercial sex outlet for yourself when you are married already with a wife. Because maybe you are in a sexless marriage or the passion is dying out and it's not for lack of effort on your part, so there's still room to give you benefit of the doubt and understanding. By right cheating is wrong, but it doesn't mean sometimes people don't make the conditions themselves to allow for cheating to happen.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If a girl can do to this kind of level for you (maintain LDR, monthly flights just to come see you in SG, introduce you to her family and friends), and you as the married guy still won't divorce your wife to be with her, then frankly if I'm her friend I'd tell her to break up with you also.

Eh, she literally push the boat out for you, knowing full well that you already are married to another woman, but still hoping somehow that maybe she can be better than the woman you're married to such that you'd divorce your current wife and be with her instead. On all levels honestly you are the one who is 犯贱, because from the start you should never have cultivated anything more than a commercial transactional relationship with her as a married man yourself, and you shouldn't have kept her false hopes alive for so long until now when she finally sees through all the pointless waiting for you to become hers and decides to break up with you.

The only thing I won't judge you for is seeking her out as a commercial sex outlet for yourself when you are married already with a wife. Because maybe you are in a sexless marriage or the passion is dying out and it's not for lack of effort on your part, so there's still room to give you benefit of the doubt and understanding. By right cheating is wrong, but it doesn't mean sometimes people don't make the conditions themselves to allow for cheating to happen.
Wa bro you really hit the nail on the coffin.
Yes I admit I shouldn’t have get into a relationship with her, but sometimes when fate comes it is hard to control. I been chionging for more than 10 years this is the first time I get into such a serious relationship (beside my wife).
She is indeed a very special girl thus I fall for her so badly. But sadly I can’t get a divorce( even though I wish i can) as I have kids and also the financial part doesn’t work in my favour.
For info, my wife discovered the relationship before so I had initially break up with her and no contact for a few months. But somehow fate brings us back again.
Sadly now she initiated a break up and she seems very serious no matter how I tried to save the relationship.
Indeed maybe you are right, I should have let her go earlier. Probably I am selfish to keep her with me.
Really hope one day i can still meet her and be friends.
Old 19-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wa bro you really hit the nail on the coffin.
Yes I admit I shouldn’t have get into a relationship with her, but sometimes when fate comes it is hard to control. I been chionging for more than 10 years this is the first time I get into such a serious relationship (beside my wife).
She is indeed a very special girl thus I fall for her so badly. But sadly I can’t get a divorce( even though I wish i can) as I have kids and also the financial part doesn’t work in my favour.
For info, my wife discovered the relationship before so I had initially break up with her and no contact for a few months. But somehow fate brings us back again.
Sadly now she initiated a break up and she seems very serious no matter how I tried to save the relationship.
Indeed maybe you are right, I should have let her go earlier. Probably I am selfish to keep her with me.
Really hope one day i can still meet her and be friends.
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1