The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Heng $wee $wee - Caught between the deep seas and high mountains

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yahoo! who always prick the regime by publishing what should not be published.
hxxp://sg.news.yahoo.com/st-margaret-s-principal-allows-students-to-forgo-wigs-043123406.html

St Margaret's Secondary School Stick-In-Mud Marion Tan has LPPL agreed to allow five of her peasant students to show their bald heads after a special MOE emissary conveyed Minion Heng's wishes. The Ministry of Evil then claim that concludes a silly molehill that erupted when the rebellious gals, who got more guts than Peasantpore male wimps, refused to wear wigs after shaving their locks for a project to support children stricken with cancer.

The principal’s decision was forced and happily was revealed by Education Minion Heng $wee $wee who had to step him after his own Ministry of Evil lackeys try to sabo him and hand him the hot potato in a bid to thwart his reforms. Heng $wee $wee wrote in a post on Facebook on Wednesday morning as he praised the resolution when it was apparent that he wielded the invisible stick.

"This CB Tan really got no cock sense, blowing up a silly problem so that my own lackeys can set a trap for me right. I propose many reforms, many not happy, always use games to sabo me.

This CB Tan, when she know sure got Jane Austen influenced parents will use the Internet to stir up trouble. See, already got netizens questioning rationale for asking the girls to wear wigs to adopt holier than thou image.

This is a trap prepared for me. If I side with that CB principal, parents and netizens will say I no different from Ruler Loong's minions. If I side with parents, my own lackeys will say I populist and sabo my reforms. All think I stupid and never notice the trap," he wrote.

"In this case, need to be reasonable to ask if why must exact a promise and use it to maim students huh? Just tick them off for breaking the promise and need to stir hornet's nest and allow netizens to bombard me and pose difficult problems to me meh?,” he pointed out.

$wee $wee noted he must give some face to his lackeys even they want to sabo him. He cite the school had no issue with the five students "having a heart", but was kenna trapped them into making silly commitments that sure be broken.

"That Tan is sly, use such a trap to katok the rebellious girls, she too smart by half, better go Sunday church and think over her petty tricks.," he added.

"I think many people underestimate me hor, think I cannot see through their petty schemes, my special envoy has conveyed my thoughts to CB Tan and when I say, matter closed, means matter closed. My own MOE lackeys who want to use this to whack my reforms, better think twice or I deploy them to CPIB, life not good there now they got so many problems."

Another stick in the mud, tuition teacher who spoke to Yahoo! Singapore on Wednesday, however, said that some of her 'students' from the school want to stir up trouble and curry favour MOE by saying they believe that the three rebels who broke their promise for publicity.

"Everyone got their own agenda lor, so do not be 1 dimension and believe what Mouthpiece say. Some say that St Margaret Tan a bit kinky, use such a trap, others say gals are publicity whores, got a lot of theories but this Heng $wee $wee manage the near impossible, like telfon, nothing sticks on him lor."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1