The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Good job bro...I believe you had fuck her brains out
Or maybe she made me think I fucked her brains out
😅

Next up will be her friend Qiao An...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-01-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
😅

An Qi and Qiao An are seasoned WLs who could take hard sex very well! Glad they find customers like you who can appreciate them and give them a fantastic time! Hope they are doing fine in 1608!
Old 04-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
😅

Yes, she can really takes forceful and long poundings. My most memorable ones were :
1. A few sessions when i pumped her furiously in doggy with both lying flat till she moaned with eyes closed in half consciousness and clenched the back of my right hand hard
2) In missionary, she squeezed her cunt tight and thrusted onto me furiously, then switched to doggie with both lying flat and without my dick detached, switched to doggie in her knees and pumped her furiously till the cap was unrolled with both not knowing ....this wad my last session with her on 23 April 18.

In short i bonked her a total of 9 sessions, with one session for 12 mins and 8 sessions averaged of net thrusting ( excluding hugging and BBBJ/CBJ) averaged at 40 to 45 mins (2 sessions not able to eject).

So memorable .....Heard that she may be leaving soon and her fans better treasure the opportunities and dont miss the boat.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
��

I’ve forgotten to put my action with her in words when I last bonked her a couple of months or so ago ... your FR reminded me that I have not done so ... I shall do it in due course to add to the collection. Thanks for the usual honest FR!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-01-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
An Qi and Qiao An are seasoned WLs who could take hard sex very well! Glad they find customers like you who can appreciate them and give them a fantastic time! Hope they are doing fine in 1608!
Not easy to find targets that stay long nowadays.
All my previous targets at 1608 all left le...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-01-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, she can really takes forceful and long poundings. My most memorable ones were :
1. A few sessions when i pumped her furiously in doggy with both lying flat till she moaned with eyes closed in half consciousness and clenched the back of my right hand hard
2) In missionary, she squeezed her cunt tight and thrusted onto me furiously, then switched to doggie with both lying flat and without my dick detached, switched to doggie in her knees and pumped her furiously till the cap was unrolled with both not knowing ....this wad my last session with her on 23 April 18.

In short i bonked her a total of 9 sessions, with one session for 12 mins and 8 sessions averaged of net thrusting ( excluding hugging and BBBJ/CBJ) averaged at 40 to 45 mins (2 sessions not able to eject).

So memorable .....Heard that she may be leaving soon and her fans better treasure the opportunities and dont miss the boat.

She’s quite a nympho IMO
Will be making up for lost time since only just discovered this gem

She mentioned will not leave for CNY
Keep fingers crossed that she’ll stay beyond 1 year
Old 05-01-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I’ve forgotten to put my action with her in words when I last bonked her a couple of months or so ago ... your FR reminded me that I have not done so ... I shall do it in due course to add to the collection. Thanks for the usual honest FR!
Sure thanks bro!
Old 05-01-2019, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not easy to find targets that stay long nowadays.
All my previous targets at 1608 all left le...
Who left 1608?
Old 05-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who left 1608?
I had abstained from gg GL for 10 months.
Last week was my first time at 1608 after the sustained period.
Din see Xin Er, Bing Bing & Tian Xin (provided it’s the same TX I tried in end Dec 2017).
Old 06-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had abstained from gg GL for 10 months.
Last week was my first time at 1608 after the sustained period.
Din see Xin Er, Bing Bing & Tian Xin (provided it’s the same TX I tried in end Dec 2017).
Ok. I wonder if the rooms here have been renovated with full all around mirrors?

Last time I came here the mirror is only in a small corner of the rooms.

Only room that has a big wall mirror was the spaceship room.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok. I wonder if the rooms here have been renovated with full all around mirrors?

Last time I came here the mirror is only in a small corner of the rooms.

Only room that has a big wall mirror was the spaceship room.
Neh!
The rooms still looking antique
😅
Old 06-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Neh!
The rooms still looking antique
😅
Marine Fish one not bad leh

Best is last time Ah Yap Birds Room...Damn kinky cos can see outside one
Old 07-01-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Marine Fish one not bad leh

Best is last time Ah Yap Birds Room...Damn kinky cos can see outside one
That was so long ago...
Almost wanted to do it in the open

😆
Old 08-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
😅

1608 Qiao An

Short FR cos tdy her last day as she’s cutting card tmr and fly back on Friday:

Looks / body
- sultry milf from Guizhou with long black hair, 1.6ish slim frame B natural boobs

Service
- Excellent deepthroat bj (my request); have not experienced this since 1654a Meihui days; would have cummed early if it’s uncapped

FJ
- Despite her last work day, awesome attitude and willingness to take multiple positions pounding from me
- she initiated want to ‘强奸你‘ ;but in the end she surrended after I pumped her shiok shiok
- exhilarating climax at the end; but too bad it’s already the end of the road with her leaving

☹️
Old 08-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
1608 Qiao An

Short FR cos tdy her last day as she’s cutting card tmr and fly back on Friday:

Looks / body
- sultry milf from Guizhou with long black hair, 1.6ish slim frame B natural boobs

Service
- Excellent deepthroat bj (my request); have not experienced this since 1654a Meihui days; would have cummed early if it’s uncapped

FJ
- Despite her last work day, awesome attitude and willingness to take multiple positions pounding from me
- she initiated want to ‘强奸你‘ ;but in the end she surrended after I pumped her shiok shiok
- exhilarating climax at the end; but too bad it’s already the end of the road with her leaving

☹️
Bro, sigh, never up her before ....Up to date, the only WL who made me feel that i was the victim kenna raped was the present 16W15 Kopi .....knn, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1