The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bro Dpower and coool, i was really shock to know that it is not hard to get raw from wl in geylang. The 1st criteria must be a regular? The 2nd citeria is to shower them with gift? The 3rd citeria the wl must let your dick rub on her pussy?
Old 10-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro Dpower and coool, i was really shock to know that it is not hard to get raw from wl in geylang. The 1st criteria must be a regular? The 2nd citeria is to shower them with gift? The 3rd citeria the wl must let your dick rub on her pussy?
It is not exactly a secret that most WL provides raw or some other non SOP service. Some get it by RTF many times, some by tips/gifts, or some by chemistry.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooolCoool View Post
It is not exactly a secret that most WL provides raw or some other non SOP service. Some get it by RTF many times, some by tips/gifts, or some by chemistry.
Ok. I see. It is great hearing all these stories happening in geylang.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok. I see. It is great hearing all these stories happening in geylang.
Explore more... No just GL
Try more different gals....

You will get what u want in time...
Old 10-10-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
WLs are human too, so it's not surprisingly they will provide some non-SOP services for regular customers whom they genuinely like

non-SOP services not only refers to raw. can also be allow the customer to take pics/vids of her for personal view or anything that the guy likes basically

i had 2 raw experiences in my entire GL cat150 history only. the last one was with Tianxin (1608). she's a damm nice gal, tall & nice legs, always obliging & provide good svc. I RTF prob around 10 times, and had several raw sessions. usually i rtf a gal max 3 times then i will get a bit bored and moved on. she's the only chick whom i RTF so many times

the interesting thing is i seldom hv my session at her homebase. i like to go different houses and call for her, then give her a surprise when she see it's me! lol
Old 10-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Enjoyed your story bro. I think you will be back again, no one truly quit GL I in the same boat as you, my beloved tirak yiyi 2047 also cut card liao. It took me months of RTFs and presents before she finally let me raw. A senior bro told me she is raw queen then i started going for her. Faulty intel sia, but i got smitten by her looks. Kept rtfing for so long until she finally relent. Also strictly no CIP Now feeling very down also, hard to feel a replacement so pretty willing to raw de.

Hope to see you here again bro D.
Wa, raw queen ! how many bros got it ?
Old 10-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

...... non-SOP services not only refers to raw. can also be allow the customer to take pics/vids of her for personal view or anything that the guy likes basically

i had 2 raw experiences in my entire GL cat150 history only. the last one was with Tianxin (1608). she's a damm nice gal, tall & nice legs, always obliging & provide good svc. I RTF prob around 10 times, and had several raw sessions. usually i rtf a gal max 3 times then i will get a bit bored and moved on. she's the only chick whom i RTF so many times... l
I tend to avoid the WL concern if I found that she was a prolific rawer ... Crowd-rawing can be risky ... I need to protect my interest so that I could continue to indulge in GL ... 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I tend to avoid the WL concern if I found that she was a prolific rawer ... Crowd-rawing can be risky ... I need to protect my interest so that I could continue to indulge in GL ... ��
raw is not my cup of tea too. always have a sense of unease. that's why i said in my entire cheonging history of more than 10 yrs, i only did it with 2 WLs. usually its really in the heat of passion and very familiar with the WL

not sure if anyone remembers Bei-er of 1429 many yrs back. she is a gem of the gem
Old 11-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
raw is not my cup of tea too. always have a sense of unease. that's why i said in my entire cheonging history of more than 10 yrs, i only did it with 2 WLs. usually its really in the heat of passion and very familiar with the WL

not sure if anyone remembers Bei-er of 1429 many yrs back. she is a gem of the gem
The one with wechat name 若如初見? yes she is quite pretty and service good, strong gfe. You mean you raw her too?
Old 11-10-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Unable to raw yiyi, though managed to rub hard against pussy flap half cock in, after a number of RTFs. Said not hygiene therefore not like raw. No sure about other bros. Damn long queue ang pai of 2047.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

With the departure of An An and Yi Yi, big void to my regular RTF. With a heavy heart, I took them out of my RTF list.
Really miss them. Sigh need to try to find new girls that can be regulars again

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 11-10-2019 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
How can I possibly know about other bros xD Last year 1 senior samster tell me when she just came she easy to raw to build regular base. Max also say she easy if you know how. Maybe its true, but for myself it wasn't "easy". I rtf for many months with gifts and tips then can. At first can only grind outside and cum outside on her pussy. Slowly slowly then let me thrust inside longer and longer. She insist cannot cum inside. So i always shoot first splurt of cum inside and the rest outside all over her pussy or butt But if you regular enough, you would notice the tell tale signs that she takes pills. Her period always keep pushing back over the course of her stay. Her tummy always retain 1 layer of fats even though she is slim. These 2 are tell tale signs of a whore on ella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weba View Post
Unable to raw yiyi, though managed to rub hard against pussy flap half cock in, after a number of RTFs. Said not hygiene therefore not like raw. No sure about other bros. Damn long queue ang pai of 2047.
You never persist long enough la haha. Will allow half cock in got what difference from raw-ing liao. Need some tips and gifts. Gave you sneak peak hope you pay for full access.

Quote:
In my experience, its really depends on the whore. There are some really die die wont raw de lah. Scare Aids/STI/pregnancy. Understandable. Some are what 1 of my bro called public listed stocks. Anyone anyhow also can let raw. No scare of anything. I find this category more often at thai houses. For most PRC, I would say selectively allow lah. Maybe is super regular, maybe its presents/tips, maybe it just your personal chemistry with them. Some just allow me to raw if I visit often enough, others I visit very often but die die also cannot raw like ying zi/moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
With the departure of An An and Yi Yi, big void to my regular RTF. Really miss them. Sigh need to try to find new girls that can be regulars again
For me the closest to her is ji xiang, moon and angel bah. Your rtf list so long liao, can lah.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
WLs are human too, so it's not surprisingly they will provide some non-SOP services for regular customers whom they genuinely like

non-SOP services not only refers to raw. can also be allow the customer to take pics/vids of her for personal view or anything that the guy likes basically

i had 2 raw experiences in my entire GL cat150 history only. the last one was with Tianxin (1608). she's a damm nice gal, tall & nice legs, always obliging & provide good svc. I RTF prob around 10 times, and had several raw sessions. usually i rtf a gal max 3 times then i will get a bit bored and moved on. she's the only chick whom i RTF so many times

the interesting thing is i seldom hv my session at her homebase. i like to go different houses and call for her, then give her a surprise when she see it's me! lol
I see. I guess most of the wl booked by their regular will most likely do raw and non-SOP service. No wonder some regular willing to book the wl for 1-2hours. Some I heard the regular even booked the wl for 8hours. Don’t know what they really do inside the room for 8hours. Anyone can enlighten me.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see. I guess most of the wl booked by their regular will most likely do raw and non-SOP service. No wonder some regular willing to book the wl for 1-2hours. Some I heard the regular even booked the wl for 8hours. Don’t know what they really do inside the room for 8hours. Anyone can enlighten me.
Wah this topic about what they do inside cropped up again. Go read this thread.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=737395

The best is you book 2-3 hours and decide what you want to do. Don’t book a new girl you tried, maybe you go to one for a few times already, ok chemistry and then book a long session. Share your experience with us ... FR
Old 11-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 Xiao Ke (小可)
25y SzeChuan
Height 1.66m Weight 55kg
Debut: 10 Oct2019

First impression is tall with nice legs, Presentable, Pretty and Fair.

Nice red lips, eyes and wearing a tight fitting red dress.
Nice pair of panties. No tattoo on tummy.
Can communicate well with smiles and laughter.
Pussy moist with swollen clitoris.

AR was done perfectly well which i like too.

Boob size A (Not for boobs lover). Small bush not trim. Willing to please, submissive and very good attitude. Soft moaning and naughty words like "lick me". Allows nipples to be fondle.

Bbbj (balls and shaft) can be sensual and strong suction.

Allows frenching and kissing after painting.

Allows fingering with condom but request to be gentle and giggle saying finger has bone.

Easily sweaty when she works hard. Endure most naughtiness without showing black face. Saw her head raise watching the prick f*cking her, quite erotic.

Not a time watcher. Ask her whether can CIM and she says she don't know how to do (not a direct NO). So maybe possible, in future.

Ask her who she resembles and she says Charmaine Sheh (佘诗曼).

Give her a good tip.

Give me a kiss while leaving the room.

RTF - Yes

Saw another new WL XiaoNan (小南) @2040 with very big boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1