The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent View Post
Ms was pretty cool about it, me on the other hand, knows about the power of the Internet and was pretty worried. Oh well can't do anything about it now.

We are into exhibitionism, and not the first time exposing ourselves at windows and balcony.
I can only say lucky for those spectators who manage to get a nice show.. we frequent those low level hotels in chinatown. So be sure to look up when you go that area.
Thanks for the heads up effervescent ...sure when i m passing by that chinatown area will look up to see if there is a naked guy n gal fucking at the hotel room's balcony n windows

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-11-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
rebotics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
A view to a kill. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macduchess View Post
Bonking in the living daylights
For your eyes only
Old 09-11-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

The most daring I ever had was a quickie fuck session with one of my ex gf at her doorstep after clubbing at wee hours. It was really adventurous because her house was just beside a corner unit and she rented 2 rooms out, if any point of time her tenants open the main door or the neighbour then we are finished. I could still remember I bend her over while she is trying to take her keys to unlock the door and I just lift her skirt up, pull her lacy panties one side, took out my manhood, penetrate her like a beast and CIP before we enter the house. The best part was her reaction and she kept telling me 很爽 dear,快点射出来我很怕给人看到.

I remember at that point of time I was looking left and right make sure nobody saw us while we are fucking.

Another occasion was fucking her at her house staircase at wee hours too and I purposely cum out and let it spill on the floor to show her neighbours that someone just did a fuck session. I m proud to say this is my biggest public adventure. Lol
Old 09-11-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Zanaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
The most daring I ever had was a quickie fuck session with one of my ex gf at her doorstep after clubbing at wee hours. It was really adventurous because her house was just beside a corner unit and she rented 2 rooms out, if any point of time her tenants open the main door or the neighbour then we are finished. I could still remember I bend her over while she is trying to take her keys to unlock the door and I just lift her skirt up, pull her lacy panties one side, took out my manhood, penetrate her like a beast and CIP before we enter the house. The best part was her reaction and she kept telling me 很爽 dear,快点射出来我很怕给人看到.

I remember at that point of time I was looking left and right make sure nobody saw us while we are fucking.

Another occasion was fucking her at her house staircase at wee hours too and I purposely cum out and let it spill on the floor to show her neighbours that someone just did a fuck session. I m proud to say this is my biggest public adventure. Lol
Very nice share bro, that's the thrill of fucking in public and risk being seen!
Old 09-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post

Wah bro damn bad ass I like!
Old 09-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
phantommmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried it once with fb in a lvl 3 nursing room at the mall right outside mandarin orchard. its very quiet and deserted around 2-3 pm in the afternoon. theres mirror , nice sofa and basin to wash up after the deed too.

very epic experience :P
Old 17-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did outdoor last week and looking for another location in the west tomorrow morning.
Old 17-11-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
donten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Did outdoor last week and looking for another location in the west tomorrow morning.
Do you need someone to lookout for you?
Old 17-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Anyone try it in the cable car ?just got this wild idea 😂
Old 17-11-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Anyone try it in the cable car ?just got this wild idea 😂
Build in cctv, control station crew also getting wild while watching u.. 🤣🤣
Old 18-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
I have a wonderful location . Hope you dont mind me watching over you and keeping a look out for potential threats ;-)
Old 18-11-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
I have a wonderful location . Hope you dont mind me watching over you and keeping a look out for potential threats ;-)
Anyone knows where can i post a considerably long audio file and share

Had some wonderful time with my new found FB how do i share it here ?
Old 18-11-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Build in cctv, control station crew also getting wild while watching u.. 🤣🤣
ooo where is the cctv, how come i cannot find.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 18-11-2021, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
ooo where is the cctv, how come i cannot find.
Try it then, see if u get famous or not
Old 18-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Anyone knows where can i post a considerably long audio file and share

Had some wonderful time with my new found FB how do i share it here ?
Try https://jumpshare.com/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1