The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Met a sports lady and decided to go for a run together along green corridor. Happen to keep brushing her while running and her strong perfume makes me erected during the run. She brushed her hand across my groin area and feel the hardness ( I was wearing tights during the run so the budge was quite hard and obvious). She looked at me and asked me how come so hard so I told her due to her. When she saw no one was around us while she was running in front of me, she moved her hand towards the back to grab my dick to feel the hardness. I replied her gesture by giving her butt a slap and grab.

During the run were all the teasing and grab when there wasnt anyone around. Slotting my hand into her sports bra to grab and fiddle her nips, touching her pussy outside her tights, she slotted her hand into my tights to masturbate a bit. Saw a lone trail along the green corridor and decided to head that way since its not a common used route. Went deep into that quiet trail, stop, saw no one around and quiet, grab her and kissed her. Pulled her sportsbra up to suck her nips while her hands were inside my tights masturbating. She pulled my tights down and outspring my harden dick into her face. She gave me a quick blowjob to wet my dick. I pulled her up and pulled down her tights and finger her already moist pussy. Penetrated her easily while my dick was wet with her saliva and her wet pussy. Just bang her a few times to enjoyed that sexual moments and quickly pulled up our tights before suddenly anyone comes. Squeezed her boobs again before we continue our run.

Quite an excitment though because very afraid suddenly a runner or hiker will come past that route. Guess small head overcomes big head also since I also heck care about std to let her blowjob me and fuck her raw the first time we met. Nice B cups boobs and wet pussy. Hope to see her again.

Please dont ask me for her contact and dont ask me where is that quiet trail route also coz I want to let it remain quiet. Lol
Up u 12 bro
Old 24-10-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Did it in a stadium at around midnight, secluded area,suddenly a guard was patrolling had to cover her mouth because moaning loudly)...
2)Clinic toilet at bedok
3)Airport areas
4)rooftop at random building near east area (Fcking under stars)
5) Park near north area (Not reccomended sia... mosquito alot hahahhahah butt kena bite before the chiobu bite)

Its the thrill of getting caught but not....
Old 24-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros can suggest any discreet place for fun near macritchie/treetop? feel like bringing my girl there one day hehe
Old 01-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
MoonShading deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshag33 View Post
1) Did it in a stadium at around midnight, secluded area,suddenly a guard was patrolling had to cover her mouth because moaning loudly)...
2)Clinic toilet at bedok
3)Airport areas
4)rooftop at random building near east area (Fcking under stars)
5) Park near north area (Not reccomended sia... mosquito alot hahahhahah butt kena bite before the chiobu bite)

Its the thrill of getting caught but not....
Airport areas mostly well lit, salute you bro
Old 01-11-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Met a sports lady and decided to go for a run together along green corridor. Happen to keep brushing her while running and her strong perfume makes me erected during the run. She brushed her hand across my groin area and feel the hardness ( I was wearing tights during the run so the budge was quite hard and obvious). She looked at me and asked me how come so hard so I told her due to her. When she saw no one was around us while she was running in front of me, she moved her hand towards the back to grab my dick to feel the hardness. I replied her gesture by giving her butt a slap and grab.

During the run were all the teasing and grab when there wasnt anyone around. Slotting my hand into her sports bra to grab and fiddle her nips, touching her pussy outside her tights, she slotted her hand into my tights to masturbate a bit. Saw a lone trail along the green corridor and decided to head that way since its not a common used route. Went deep into that quiet trail, stop, saw no one around and quiet, grab her and kissed her. Pulled her sportsbra up to suck her nips while her hands were inside my tights masturbating. She pulled my tights down and outspring my harden dick into her face. She gave me a quick blowjob to wet my dick. I pulled her up and pulled down her tights and finger her already moist pussy. Penetrated her easily while my dick was wet with her saliva and her wet pussy. Just bang her a few times to enjoyed that sexual moments and quickly pulled up our tights before suddenly anyone comes. Squeezed her boobs again before we continue our run.

Quite an excitment though because very afraid suddenly a runner or hiker will come past that route. Guess small head overcomes big head also since I also heck care about std to let her blowjob me and fuck her raw the first time we met. Nice B cups boobs and wet pussy. Hope to see her again.

Please dont ask me for her contact and dont ask me where is that quiet trail route also coz I want to let it remain quiet. Lol
Bro this is great! Hope to see her again? Why don't you ask her out or already lost contact? Why never follow up again since the incident?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Any bros can suggest any discreet place for fun near macritchie/treetop? feel like bringing my girl there one day hehe
Fun meh? so much mozzie, go at night also scare got ppl peeping. Ur had outdoor fun before or not?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
My 24th Fb fucked 3 days back!
Ok, maybe not Fb but did fuck her

Christian who swear by her principles.

Went on our 2nd date to a movie.
Started to fonder her in the dark and arouse her.
Intially got some resistance but after that played along with me.

After movie ended, brought her to an empty office.
Kissed and smooched, and fingered her.

Pushed me away. but eventually gave me.

Fucked her on the floor but did not come inside.

I was questioned by her what i really was looking for when i date her.
But seems like I still can meet her next time.

Not sure if FB or ONS.

let's see.
All the best bro, update us again! Bro ur a solid player.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know of any outdoor bathtub beside the one stated above, hotel1929 and klapstar. Would like outdoor shower with my gf.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Je...!4d103.8064134
go to the top of Jelutong Tower inside the trail
Old 02-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Je...!4d103.8064134
go to the top of Jelutong Tower inside the trail
After this post, the place will be no longer discreet.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShading View Post
Airport areas mostly well lit, salute you bro
Not sure if the place is still there, but last time there was a playground inside one of the terminals. Always had a few quickie before sending my ex off.

Those were some good times.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
WarrantyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Not sure if the place is still there, but last time there was a playground inside one of the terminals. Always had a few quickie before sending my ex off.

Those were some good times.
Good one bro, I guess there wasn't any CCTVs around at that time.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrantyLee View Post
Good one bro, I guess there wasn't any CCTVs around at that time.
Not sure if got CCTV anot, but the playground was very dimly lit especially after 1am. Its those kind with the house where the kids can climb in.

She always took the late night flights as it is cheaper, so always had a lot of fun before she go back china.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
During the run, try to spot those faint off trail track and go in there to explore. Once inside, rmb to track back your footstep in case you get lost on your way out. Once deep inside the faint track, stop and listen if you can hear any people walking or talking. If its silent Nd away from any path, time to roam her body and start from there. Rmb to be silent throughout the task and open your ears. Once hear any wood snapping or leave crushing, it means there are people nearby.

Enjoy this adventure and let us know what is the outcome. Cheers!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1