The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
boyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

My regular ML is now looking for job, don know what happen there
Old 14-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had some OIL forced to take by CO last week so just nice went to this stretch again

Walked around but couldn’t find anything interesting until I walked to the back and asked for line up. MMS showed me someone I thought she was new but apparently has been around for 2 months now. Short hair and nice Ang Kong on her back remind me of my friend so I said yes almost instantly.

Brought to the room and washed up. She entered and was very quiet even though I tried to build up some conversation but she didn’t seem interested at all. End up with a lame finger poke massage for 20 mins, surprised she even bothered to keep at it for so long, in my head I was thinking maybe I just go straight to the point Liao but then might as well see she got what tricks to play.

Ended up really no tricks just straight ask me turn over and nego price. But see her face and body cannot not try so just had to say yes to 150 full course dinner.

Wasn’t mechanical but just SOP. Found it amusing how she started straight with the yoga downward dog pose when I was thinking about that the whole time when she was tasting my ice cream cone. Maybe she read mind or what. Enjoyed pulling her short hair and seeing the nice slender body curve and bubble butt bouncing and getting full view of her Ang Kong and fake expressive face in the small mirror. Little to no gfe but looks alone made me release my tension in short time. Will rtf this syt just for the looks when vit m replenish and more OIL from CO.

Face: 8.5/10
Body:7.5/10 minus because boobs way too enhanced and hard but big C
Bbbj: 5/10 unimpressed
Damage:50+150
Rtf: yes just for face and bod but service is almost textbook

Last edited by aspiring; 14-03-2022 at 01:35 PM.
Old 15-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Ya their MLs now forced to take a break. I heard some are looking for new places to work.
If there are ladies who are looking for work, PM me
Old 15-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Would you mind sharing w me the contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
Had some OIL forced to take by CO last week so just nice went to this stretch again

Walked around but couldn’t find anything interesting until I walked to the back and asked for line up. MMS showed me someone I thought she was new but apparently has been around for 2 months now. Short hair and nice Ang Kong on her back remind me of my friend so I said yes almost instantly.

Brought to the room and washed up. She entered and was very quiet even though I tried to build up some conversation but she didn’t seem interested at all. End up with a lame finger poke massage for 20 mins, surprised she even bothered to keep at it for so long, in my head I was thinking maybe I just go straight to the point Liao but then might as well see she got what tricks to play.

Ended up really no tricks just straight ask me turn over and nego price. But see her face and body cannot not try so just had to say yes to 150 full course dinner.

Wasn’t mechanical but just SOP. Found it amusing how she started straight with the yoga downward dog pose when I was thinking about that the whole time when she was tasting my ice cream cone. Maybe she read mind or what. Enjoyed pulling her short hair and seeing the nice slender body curve and bubble butt bouncing and getting full view of her Ang Kong and fake expressive face in the small mirror. Little to no gfe but looks alone made me release my tension in short time. Will rtf this syt just for the looks when vit m replenish and more OIL from CO.

Face: 8.5/10
Body:7.5/10 minus because boobs way too enhanced and hard but big C
Bbbj: 5/10 unimpressed
Damage:50+150
Rtf: yes just for face and bod but service is almost textbook
Old 15-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontantan1995 View Post
I tried apple last week, not bad. But surprised that she immediately went to bbbj and then she move to my balls for a good 10 min. Massage ok la not good one but at least she makes the effort hahaha. she very friendly, not sure why but she has been texting me everyday lol. but ya can go and give it a shot, quite a nice lady to talk to
Unfortunately, my experience was poor... firstly, nowhere near as slim as her pics... skins is average and can tell over made up. Next, she left to air dry for 10 minutes whilst she went to "get her stuff". Lastly, during the deed, kept complaining pain and kept pushing me away. Had the cheek to ask for tip
Old 16-03-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any bros know and can share of other full dragon services places beside this UPL and Macpherson stretch. Been to every MPs on these 2 areas and getting sian. TIA.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Any bros know and can share of other full dragon services places beside this UPL and Macpherson stretch. Been to every MPs on these 2 areas and getting sian. TIA.
You should go and check out on other threads and ask.
Old 17-03-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kooky911 is Cool - loads of Potential

First time trying along UPL and my experience with Honey aka Nuan Nuan was damn good. She looks like a sultry vixen sex hunger bitch waiting to be fucked again and again.

Damn she was wet when I was banging her from the back and top. Moaning at the top of her voice and slapping the pillow and the bed while orgasm.

Room was clean and has shower pods. The place though has high number of human traffic if during lunch time and if you drive, the parking is a pain and far along that stupid little road.

Damage was flat 150. Tits were 20% fake and 80% real, you can feel the difference when grabbing at different parts of the boobs.

May come back again
Old 17-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 17
mit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud ofmit1686 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy320 View Post
My regular ML is now looking for job, don know what happen there
which spa?
Old 19-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
If it is the shop nearby, it was a shag & go type. Pleasant girl, massage not really a thing, went straight into business, price on the high side if I recall.
I think this depend on individual ML. I was quite a regular last year after hours. Always opted for An^2 but she recently very hot always busy. So jus called and go in whoever come grab and go. So always kanna the other ML which i don remember the name. This lady is yes the straight into business type, massage den turn over ask what you want, poke and bye.
An^2 is more friendly and will aroused you before getting into action.
I will choose An^2 from this 2 ML.
Only this 2 at "those" hours cannot choose. Regular should know what i mean by the "hours"
Old 21-03-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

visited one shop along his stretch last week and was greeted by a lady with D+ boobs. a bit on the plump side but the boobs made up for it. she told me she is new here so can expect her to be very shy. pros is huge natural boobs and decent damage. Cons is location and human traffic, sure got eyes looking at u entering and leaving the place.
Old 22-03-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on H**t Spa?
Just read in earlier page their license can’t be renewed.
If anyone has L*** contact please do let me know, TIA
Old 23-03-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSalami View Post
visited one shop along his stretch last week and was greeted by a lady with D+ boobs. a bit on the plump side but the boobs made up for it. she told me she is new here so can expect her to be very shy. pros is huge natural boobs and decent damage. Cons is location and human traffic, sure got eyes looking at u entering and leaving the place.
Think I know who you talking about. Very greeen
Old 24-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to ask this at this thread.

Did anyone try a ML- Lisa working at near Jalan Masjid.?
Appreciate someone can share infors on this ML.
Old 24-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the enthusiastic FRs. Better not be so descriptive. Especially the services the spa girls provide. The cops are reading this website. Carry on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1