The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Did you both sign off on a printed/written list of terms and conditions of the marriage contract about this?

No? Oh no! This means she could still withhold sex in the future.

The marriage certificate is essentially a blank contract that when it comes to divorce, the family court has laws written up to favour women. Most men are too busy chasing mini skirts and looking at cleavages to bother reading up on those laws, not even when they personally know of men who have been divorced and lost half, or at least half, of their assets.
No, we did not sign off on printed T&C list, that won't be too romantic won't it...and not everything can be and should be written down in a marriage I think.

You are right, my wife could still withhold sex in the future, I guess I will have to deal with it when we reach that stage (if we reach that stage) ...meanwhile I will just keep having sex, to enjoy and to remind her my libido is still ok...

If your intention is ask me if will I give her up if she starts to withhold sex? I don't know but going through a divorce before made me weary of marriage at the same time it also taught me how to allocate your assets and all if I have to do it again.

I learned a lot from my boss (an Ang Moh) who is married 3 times, the first divorce he said was the worst since he didn't really know how to do properly. The second divorce was relatively easy since he knew what to do.

To quote him: "......people makes mistakes, how many times you had to recover from the mistakes made earlier (in your projects)? XXX, you only live once,why suffer? Don't look back and say I should have done this, I should have done that, do it now....."
Old 26-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybonk View Post
Thanks Bro..envy you got a understanding wife who would do that for you.

I tried to ask my wife to do that she said no don't feel comfortable and even I touch her down under cannot..feel 'dirty'..so no BJ, no painting no no no...so juz missionary and finish off with woman on top...for years liao...

Talk to her abt counseling, go once and she said useless....waste time & $$$

Haiz...that why come to sbf to learn how other bro manage to convince their wife lor...
Not to dampen your spirits, I found it hard to change a person, I don't like to change also.

Yah some gals don't like to be touch, some of my ex gfs find it dirty. My wife to this day, rarely let me paint her, although she blow me ever so often.

I remember during my first sleep over at my wife's (then gf) place, I did my ritual, she tried to stop me and glanced at me angrily.

Next morning woke I did it again to wake her up... She ask if I must do it, she won't let me stay over next time...Well she tried for 1 weekend

Bro I think our wives are all different, what we did and how our wives & gfs reacted, are at best reference only, only you understand the woman you marry best.

Maybe the best I can say is, I did all these before I marry my wife, now I continue to do all these to her so maybe she already accept or used to me doing these.
Old 27-09-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Maybe not extreme. This man, also a divorcee, feels that the woman has broken the marriage "contract" when she withholds affection and sex. This allows her to whip and abuse the husband to endlessly do her bidding.

Sexless Marriages
Do not reject your spouse who makes advances to you. Otherwise it will piss her/him off in silence. I was rejected by my guy when i made advances to him in car out of playfulness while he drove me home. Luckily he was not my hubby.
Old 27-09-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Depends on the libido of the girl also one la. Some come back from work shag already, lazy to entertain, at most lie down there like dead fish let you fuck. Some of my ex were like that, some shag but still horny. Got one time I sleeping halfway, wake up to my ex giving me a blowjob in the middle of the night. Asked her what she was doing and she said she didn't want to wake me up, wanted to see if she could get my didi hard so that she can ride on her own.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Do not reject your spouse who makes advances to you. Otherwise it will piss her/him off in silence. I was rejected by my guy when i made advances to him in car out of playfulness while he drove me home. Luckily he was not my hubby.
Sis HeLovesMe is the most kind and understanding girl i know in this forum...always advising guys here to know ladies sexual needs and wants and not rejecting their sexual advances ..husbands, bfs or guys who reject their wives, gfs sexual requests and advances are just nuts n ought to be shot and ought to change themselves to the female sex instead ... i will feel v. lucky to hv a wife like her who enjoys giving her man sex any time even in the car ...i can give up anything just for nice and understanding girls like her ...wat a joy to live together

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-09-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Depends on the libido of the girl also one la. Some come back from work shag already, lazy to entertain, at most lie down there like dead fish let you fuck. Some of my ex were like that, some shag but still horny. Got one time I sleeping halfway, wake up to my ex giving me a blowjob in the middle of the night. .Asked her what she was doing and she said she didn't want to wake me up, wanted to see if she could get my didi hard so that she can ride on her own
Bro u r so lucky to hv this gal once in yr life...she is so cute and lovable ...girls like her are a joy to hv and live with and shd be cherished and treasured for life ..it's hard to find girls like her, why did u let her go ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So which one is better normal delivery or C? Tight of vagina?
I can bare no sex for couple of months since so many channels to release. Just dont want feel sian with my married life after having baby.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I humbly beg to differ.

My 37 yo wife came from SAP school and was a virgin when we met 4 yrs ago. She initiates half the time but sometimes I’m too tired and end up snoring oops. She gets so pissed off with me after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Don't know about other cultures, say, foreign like Thai, Viet or PRC wife.

But for SG Chinese females of those Gen X times (now late 30s or reach 40), they are brought up to view sex as "dirty" and less aware of the role for pleasure or the need for intimacy to maintain healthy relationship. In that generation, focus on building family is based on good education, good well-paying jobs to sustain comfortable lifestyle - and that is deemed enough.

Those who are married are "good" girls from good families and went to good schools ... you get the picture.

Nowadays situation changing though. Even teachers also anyhow and virgin bride almost extinct already!
Old 27-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Yup. Often read about men whining that sex life after marriage/children so different from before blah blah blah but never self reflect why become lydat. Never bother to put in effort like before lah that’s why. Action and reaction mah.

So must treat her nicely like before, during paktor days, lovey dovey and not like ok married liao dun need to bother liao 反正老夫老妻了 then keep hankering for outside food duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So for the rest of our lives, as old as the lady grows, don't stop trying to hold her hand in public, look into her eyes and french kiss her during missionary, doing naughty things that you do when both of you were still bf-gf (i use my elbow to 'accidentally' touch the side of her boobs when we are holding hands in public), looked into her eyes and smile, calling her up to ask if she has eaten for if not, you will buy food home, praising her in front of her family friends and colleagues.

Basically fulfil her need for emotional reassurance.... for life.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Erm major misconception about correlation between C-sec/normal delivery and tight/loose vagina. There are muscles in the vagina and they’re supposed to be able to stretch (during birth) and contract (after birth). Else cannot be all women who give birth naturally are walking around with loose dangly cheebye what, correct boh?

And C-sect doesn’t 100% mean the vagina will be tight as fuck hor. I think if the woman’s cheebye feels loose to you, maybe the problem is you leh? Maybe is your kkj too small leh? Ever considered that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riqw View Post
So which one is better normal delivery or C? Tight of vagina?
I can bare no sex for couple of months since so many channels to release. Just dont want feel sian with my married life after having baby.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelu717 View Post
Hi Everyone,

This is a innocent but serious topic.
Just want to find out how frequent do real married couples have physical intimacy?
Sorry those not married don’t have to give opinion cos I would really like to know what is really normal for couples in Singapore and what is really healthy.
Thank you all.
The good ol advice will be abstinence until marriage.

Question is, Does that work?

It does.

But those getting married or want to get married, do keep in mind that your reason to do so should never be for lust only.

Sex after marriage even when you did it before many times with the same person is different. The intimacy can get the "vanilla effect".

Sex after marriage when you had abstinence is proven to be amazing.

Sex after having kids is also different.

Sex while your wife is pregnant in her first and third trimester is different.

Sex after 40s is different.

So if you ask about frequency, the answer is you can plan more frequent sex but quality may drop.

Or you can have sex, with the sole mind purpose of making her cum - which to me is a challenge I enjoy - even after 5 years of marriage after having 2 kids. But its a skill to do so within a window period when your kid is at sch or napping.

Or some even spiced it up with 3somes. Or swinging with other partners.

Or some even tried other positions or had some toys/videos to stimulate the urge.

Your choice your call. Communication and understanding is key.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
so damn sweetlah she ..... def a keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Depends on the libido of the girl also one la. Some come back from work shag already, lazy to entertain, at most lie down there like dead fish let you fuck. Some of my ex were like that, some shag but still horny. Got one time I sleeping halfway, wake up to my ex giving me a blowjob in the middle of the night. Asked her what she was doing and she said she didn't want to wake me up, wanted to see if she could get my didi hard so that she can ride on her own.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
nver leh its the other way round until give up liao ... too difficult

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Old 27-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro u r so lucky to hv this gal once in yr life...she is so cute and lovable ...girls like her are a joy to hv and live with and shd be cherished and treasured for life ..it's hard to find girls like her, why did u let her go ???
Work commitments made it hard for us to maintain the relationship. My work requires me to fly aboard ever so often and it has put a strain on our relationship and things just didn't work out in the end. Now she's happily married with a cute kid and I'm still here hahaha
Old 27-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerboy View Post
I humbly beg to differ.

My 37 yo wife came from SAP school and was a virgin when we met 4 yrs ago. She initiates half the time but sometimes I’m too tired and end up snoring oops. She gets so pissed off with me after that.
Gamerboy, pls do not reject your wife’s advances! I understand how she felt when being sexually rejected by you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1