The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BlackLeaves is Cool - loads of Potential
Offer from Pinoy FL 200/6hr 300/12 Do anything you want. Too good to be true?

First I wna apologise in advance if this in the wrong place but it’s my first time posting a thread to thank you for your patience and guidance.

Anyway I just got an offer from a Pinoy on a dating app. 200 for 6hrs 300 for 12 hrs. Can use her place or can go anywhere. I even asked if I could bring a Friend along and was okay with it. Just wondering could this be a scam of some sort? Sounds very suss sia..
Old 27-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Offer from Pinoy FL 200/6hr 300/12 Do anything you want. Too good to be true?

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 27-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Re: Offer from Pinoy FL 200/6hr 300/12 Do anything you want. Too good to be true?

I know right??? But I still kind of curious. It’s such a unique proposition or atleast I have not heard of it before.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLeaves View Post
First I wna apologise in advance if this in the wrong place but it’s my first time posting a thread to thank you for your patience and guidance.

Anyway I just got an offer from a Pinoy on a dating app. 200 for 6hrs 300 for 12 hrs. Can use her place or can go anywhere. I even asked if I could bring a Friend along and was okay with it. Just wondering could this be a scam of some sort? Sounds very suss sia..

It's a scam.
Have you been living under a rock ?

She'll ask you to transfer her money first before disappearing.

Legal whorehouse in Geylang cost between 80-150 per shot. Talking less than an hour of service for that price.

If you think an anonymous girl on the internet you've never met, using a unverified picture, and she's willing to spread her legs for you for $25 an hour ( 300/12 ) , Please go ahead and pay her then share your experience here.

We'll love to hear all about it.

Spend some time to read through the forum. Get an idea of the market rate.
Or head to a legal whorehouse in Geylang.

Why are you not supporting local tax paying operators ?

Now pay me half of the 300 i just saved you from throwing down the drain.

Old 27-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
It's a scam.
Have you been living under a rock ?

She'll ask you to transfer her money first before disappearing.

Legal whorehouse in Geylang cost between 80-150 per shot. Talking less than an hour of service for that price.

If you think an anonymous girl on the internet you've never met, using a unverified picture, and she's willing to spread her legs for you for $25 an hour ( 300/12 ) , Please go ahead and pay her then share your experience here.

We'll love to hear all about it.

Spend some time to read through the forum. Get an idea of the market rate.
Or head to a legal whorehouse in Geylang.

Why are you not supporting local tax paying operators ?

Now pay me half of the 300 i just saved you from throwing down the drain.

Wa bro, why you so hostile?

he is genuinely asking only mah, no need to get so tense and so sarcastic. chill haha
Old 27-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Hahaha relax guys ya I clearly know this a scam. Just for some reason deep down I kinda didn’t want it to be. I even had an idea where I show with like 15 guys not that it would even get that far I assume. She was clearly trying to push me to make the booking first. She said smtg like the time can be split and I was honey. If I buy 12 hours straight. I want to be there 12 hours straight. Hahahha
Old 28-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the scammer is probably not even in singapore
Old 28-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

I encounter twice one Malaysian one china
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1