The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Girl no.2 is baik siol.
Right up my alley. Anyway, after reading the replies in the Manila thread, i think i will stick to AC for the time being .

Another 6days in AC...lol.

Cheers.
Old 24-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Transporter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
For Davao, its true that some FL can be get @ just 500 peso. that is accordingly to a group of local friend of my.
For me, I didnt have such luck in Davao, I used the wechat friend nearby and those are all asking for 3k.

But beware of ladyboy
Still on the 500 peso girls?
Yes there will always be 500 peso or less girl available.
In Quiapo it is easy to find 200-500, but really...do you really want that...
I have done a very many 20rmb girls in CP before and that was no problem, because they were doable. I mean they were a little dirty, but you could find the beauty in it. The under the overpass "girls" in quiapo no way in hell would I touch that. Yes I went to look out of curiosity, but I sure as hell wouldn't consider it. Think of it, even if I found a super hot girl for 200 pesos there, something has just got to be wrong.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter1 View Post
g.
Correct, you pay peanut, you get a monkey.

Like in Sg, u pay $25-$40 u get those ah pui neh neh smelly pussy.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Girl no.2 is baik siol.
Right up my alley. Anyway, after reading the replies in the Manila thread, i think i will stick to AC for the time being .

Another 6days in AC...lol.

Cheers.
At the chance of making those "pro manila" guys mad (joking, there's no Manila business interest in this page, from what I know) not a bad idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
For Davao, its true that some FL can be get @ just 500 peso. that is accordingly to a group of local friend of my.
For me, I didnt have such luck in Davao, I used the wechat friend nearby and those are all asking for 3k.

But beware of ladyboy
Actually my reply was more towards the guy saying his filipino friend said this and that .. long ago I learnt to take anything a filipino says with a shovel of salt If somebody says stuff like there's girls for 500p I will tell them to bring me along and show me NOW,

that was my point

Since you live in PH now, I am sure you will agree with me on that
Old 28-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In Quiapo it is easy to find 200-500, but really...do you really want that...
I have done a very many 20rmb girls in CP before and that was no problem, because they were doable. I mean they were a little dirty, but you could find the beauty in it. The under the overpass "girls" in quiapo no way in hell would I touch that. Yes I went to look out of curiosity, but I sure as hell wouldn't consider it. Think of it, even if I found a super hot girl for 200 pesos there, something has just got to be wrong.

CP 20rmb must be 10yrs ago. i had done 30rmb but the house n bed really jialat w fan only.
In philipines at present 500 is the minimum for doable ones. those 300 i would not do even for free.
3 years ago doable ones still can get for 300.
Inflation quite serious in philipines past 2years,even jollibee meals up abt 20%
Old 28-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
CP 20rmb must be 10yrs ago. i had done 30rmb but the house n bed really jialat w fan only.
In philipines at present 500 is the minimum for doable ones. those 300 i would not do even for free.
3 years ago doable ones still can get for 300.
Inflation quite serious in philipines past 2years,even jollibee meals up abt 20%
Taxi, 40 to 60 peso metered distance is 130 to 150 now. Compared to just 4 years ago.
Old 28-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Taxi, 40 to 60 peso metered distance is 130 to 150 now. Compared to just 4 years ago.
i don't think taxi rise 200-300% over 4 years.
50~60% maybe. i m refering to white taxis.
unless Manila taxi is different charging from other cities
Old 28-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
i don't think taxi rise 200-300% over 4 years.
50~60% maybe. i m refering to white taxis.
unless Manila taxi is different charging from other cities
Baguio, taxis never had rise for so long and they let the new meter price come in.

And in baguio, taxis always run meter

Manila, with lto removing lot of grab taxis, aka making life difficult for grab, surge pricing is like a near regular basis
Old 29-06-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

deleted post

Last edited by Pusspuss; 29-06-2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: wrong post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sidtip3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
2 yrs back i was in davao, tehre is 2 area of street action gals are 500-600p, i also meet gal on dating sites then after meet bring home and give them 500p taxi money even tho they use jeepney

You have always gone to the cheapest, oldest, ugliest girls and have a reputation for it and that's why you keep getting antibiotics. Other people pick and choose. Each tot heir own but please tell people that you are buying and don't pretend they are the glamour girls that you post here. Silly man.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sidtip3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The under the overpass "girls" in quiapo no way in hell would I touch that. Yes I went to look out of curiosity, but I sure as hell wouldn't consider it. Think of it, even if I found a super hot girl for 200 pesos there, something has just got to be wrong.
There is a mentally disturbed woman who wanders the street all day and night. SHe will do it for 500 or less. There are women who sleep in the streets of P Burg and they will service Tom McCalliforter for 300 peso. But these are not the type of girls that the rest of us want. He is famous for being willing to pick up the ones that John West rejects.

There are definitely some bargains when they girls are desperate for cash and the street is empty, but Tom is a bit dishonest with his posts.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

those who want some food other than the junk food, army Navy is decent.

They are pretty much everywhere as well.

The naked burrito is nice

Old 04-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Baguio, taxis never had rise for so long and they let the new meter price come in.

And in baguio, taxis always run meter

Manila, with lto removing lot of grab taxis, aka making life difficult for grab, surge pricing is like a near regular basis

i took a taxi in Cebu 5years ago from airport to town cost 200P. recently i took the same distance in taxi n it cost abt 280. the travel distance abt 14km.
so abt 40% increase.
Wonder if Manila n Baguio has different taxi charges?

Last edited by DATY911; 04-07-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
i took a taxi in Cebu 5years ago from airport to town cost 200P. recently i took the same distance in taxi n it cost abt 280. the travel distance abt 14km.
so abt 40% increase.
Wonder if Manila n Baguio has different taxi charges?
Different regions have different pricing approvals.

Baguio didn't have a taxi fare rise for pretty long from what I know. Hence the big jump.

Like 50% up

https://www.rappler.com/nation/19922...nline-petition
Old 04-07-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RUS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Hi all bro's..
been in quiapo my friend till me there is still lot in ISETAN recto.. so i checked it out.. the price may vary from 700 to 1k pesos.. there are lot girls there but be careful on there PIMP.. there the one will charged you 3x.. so i might suggest talk to the girl alone.. without those called mamasang by the local.. also you can check carriedo station until recto there are lot there.. same price..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1