The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ongk808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Worry man

Hi all,

Hope to get some info from brother here. I was tested to have m. Hominis and prescribed for 5 days anti biotic name doxycycline for 7 days. I have 2 question here:
1. Based on my research in google, it seem to be that most paper say need 14 days instead of 7 days.

2. For some reason, my partner is unable to see a doctor and I manage to get Same antibiotic from a malaysia doctor. Wanted to know is 7 days enough for women?

Hope to get some answer who has same infection before.

Thanks
Old 25-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worry man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ongk808 View Post
Hi all,

Hope to get some info from brother here. I was tested to have m. Hominis and prescribed for 5 days anti biotic name doxycycline for 7 days. I have 2 question here:
1. Based on my research in google, it seem to be that most paper say need 14 days instead of 7 days.

2. For some reason, my partner is unable to see a doctor and I manage to get Same antibiotic from a malaysia doctor. Wanted to know is 7 days enough for women?

Hope to get some answer who has same infection before.

Thanks
https://healthyliving.azcentral.com/...-12226076.html

Mycoplasma Hominis Symptoms

by Michael Hinckley; Updated September 30, 2017

Mycoplasma hominis is a living organism common in almost all humans, residing in the urinary and genital tracts. Occasionally, however, it might result in infection, and knowing some of the symptoms might help you overcome the condition quickly. As with any medical condition, you should consult your physician if you experience any of the symptoms listed below.

Painful Urination

Infection in the urinary tract by Mycoplasma hominis often results in painful urination for men and women. This infection symptoms is common in most sexually transmitted diseases and can be mistaken for other STDs such as gonorrhea or chlamydia.

Unusual discharge

Men and women experience strange discharges a few weeks after contracting Mycoplasma hominis infections. This is because the extra mucus and infected fluids are being excreted by the body, resulting in these unusual--and often foul smelling--discharges.

Pain during sex

Women with a Mycoplasma hominis infection will often experience pain during intercourse. This is because the inflammation of the ureter presses upon the vaginal wall. When the vagina is engorged with blood from arousal, the two tissues press against each other. Penetration or sometimes just extreme excitement can result in painful sensations for women. Men do not typically feel pain during sex when infected with Mycoplasma hominis.

Expert Insight

Mycoplasma hominis is a common organism and is unlike other sexually transmitted diseases. It is not unusual for monogamous couples to suddenly experience a Mycoplasma hominis infection even after years of exclusivity. In these cases, there are other factors at work that make infection by this common microbe more likely, such as suppressed immune systems.

Warning

People with suppressed immune systems, such as those with HIV/AIDS or who have recently undergone an organ transplant, are more likely to contract this unusual venereal disease. In some cases, Mycoplasma hominis can affect organs outside the urinary or mucus tracts. For example, patients who have experienced renal failure after a kidney transplant might have been affected by a Mycoplasma hominis infection in the kidneys.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-06-2019, 03:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There are various treatment regimes. If one does not work alternative treatments need to be administered.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...a-infections#2

For treatment, you may need to take one of these types of antibiotics:
  • Fluoroquinolones like levofloxacin or moxifloxacin
  • Macrolides such as azithromycin
  • Tetracyclines like doxycycline

https://www.cdc.gov/std/tg2015/emerging.htm

Mycoplasma genitalium
M. genitalium was first identified in the early 1980s (249) and has become recognized as a cause of male urethritis, responsible for approximately 15%–20% of nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) cases, 20%–25% of nonchlamydial NGU, and approximately 30% of persistent or recurrent urethritis (250). In most settings, it is more common than N. gonorrhoeae but less common than C. trachomatis. While M. genitalium is often the sole pathogen detected, coinfection with C. trachomatis is not uncommon in selected areas (251-253).

Although strong and consistent evidence has linked M. genitalium to urethritis in men, it remains unknown whether this infection can cause male infertility or other male anogenital tract disease syndromes. The organism has been detected in men with epididymitis in a limited number of cases, but this has not been extensively investigated. Similarly, M. genitalium has been found in the rectum, but detection is infrequently accompanied by rectal symptoms, and its presence does not appear to cause a syndrome of clinical proctitis.

The pathogenic role of M. genitalium is less definitive in women than it is in men. M. genitalium can be found in the vagina, cervix, and endometrium and, like chlamydial and gonococcal infections, M. genitalium infections in women are commonly asymptomatic. M. genitalium can be detected in 10%–30% of women with clinical cervicitis, and most (253-259) studies have found that this organism is more common among women with cervicitis than those without this syndrome (251,260,261).

M. genitalium is found in the cervix and/or endometrium of women with PID more often than in women without PID (262-271), and endosalpingitis develops in nonhuman primates after inoculation with M. genitalium, suggesting that this organism can cause PID. M. genitalium has been detected in 2%–22% of PID cases (median: 10%) depending on the setting, but the frequency with which M. genitalium-infected women experience PID has been under studied. Although one study in Sweden reported a substantial increase in risk for postabortal PID among women with M. genitalium (262), the proportion of M. genitalium-positive women who subsequently experienced PID in two other studies was relatively low (<5%) (272,273), and evidence from serologic studies assessing the association of PID with antibody to M. genitalium is inconsistent. Overall, evidence suggests that M. genitalium can cause PID, but that this occurs less frequently than it does with C. trachomatis (271, 273).

A few seroepidemologic studies have found that women with tubal factor infertility are more likely to have antibodies to M. genitalium than fertile women, suggesting that this organism might cause female infertility. However, more research is needed. On the basis of certain reports, M. genitalium was uncommonly identified in women who experience adverse pregnancy outcomes, but was associated with increased risk for preterm delivery in one U.S. and another Peruvian study (274,275). Data are scarce regarding M. genitalium and ectopic pregnancy.

Diagnostic Considerations
M. genitalium is a slow-growing organism. Culture can take up to 6 months, and only a few laboratories in the world are able to recover clinical isolates. Therefore, NAAT is the preferred method for M. genitalium detection. In research settings, M. genitalium is diagnosed by NAAT testing of urine, urethral, vaginal, and cervical swabs and through endometrial biopsies, typically using in-house PCR or assays intended for research use only. NAAT tests (polymerase chain reaction or transcription mediated amplification) for M. genitalium are available in some large medical centers and commercial laboratories, but there is no diagnostic test for M. genitalium that is cleared by the FDA for use in the United States. In the absence of validated tests, M. genitalium should be suspected in cases of persistent or recurrent urethritis and may be considered in persistent or recurrent cases of cervicitis and PID.

Treatment

M. genitalium lacks a cell wall, and thus antibiotics targeting cell-wall biosynthesis (e.g., beta-lactams including penicillins and cephalosporins) are ineffective against this organism. Given the diagnostic challenges, treatment of most M. genitalium infections will occur in the context of syndromic management for urethritis, cervicitis, and PID.

Urethritis and cervicitis

The 7-day doxycycline regimen recommended for treatment of urethritis is largely ineffective against M. genitalium with a median cure rate of approximately 31% (276-278). The 1-g single dose of azithromycin was significantly more effective against M. genitalium than doxycycline in two randomized urethritis treatment trials (276,277) and is preferred over doxycycline. However, resistance to azithromycin appears to be rapidly emerging. The median cure rate for both men and women is approximately 85%, but was only 40% in the most recent trial (278). Persons with treatment failures after the 1-g azithromycin regimen frequently have macrolide-resistant strains, suggesting that single-dose azithromycin therapy might select for resistance. A longer course of azithromycin (an initial 500-mg dose followed by 250 mg daily for 4 days) might be marginally superior to the single dose regimen (279-281). However, in some settings, approximately 50% of all M. genitalium infections are caused by organisms that are already resistant to azithromycin (282), and persons who do not respond to the 1-g azithromycin regimen generally do not benefit from retreatment with the extended dose regimen.

Moxifloxacin (400 mg daily x 7, 10 or 14 days) has been successfully used to treat M. genitalium in men and women with previous treatment failures, with cure rates of 100% in initial reports (280, 283). However, moxifloxacin has been used in only a few cases, and the drug has not been tested in clinical trials. Although generally considered effective, studies in Japan, Australia, and the United States have reported moxifloxacin treatment failures after the 7 day regimen (284-287).
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ongk808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the input from the boss.
This is kind of confusing me. From what is written about the expert insight, it means that even I don’t have other sex partners other than my wife, we may still have chance to get this virus? If so, why is this considered as STD?
Old 27-06-2019, 07:40 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

because Mycoplasma Hominis are linked to cases of Bacterial vaginosis and u couldget it from your partner via sexual intercourse..

you should get your missus checked as well as she is probably the cause of u having Mycoplasma Hominis..

https://www.treated.com/blog/mycopla...ly-transmitted

just found this ..
https://forums.webmd.com/3/sexual-co...nge/forum/8074

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ongk808 View Post
it means that even I don’t have other sex partners other than my wife, we may still have chance to get this virus? If so, why is this considered as STD?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 27-06-2019 at 07:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1