The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I also fucked a Thai nurse last week. Her AR and bbbj excellent!
A nurse doing FL...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Since Future Forward disbanded. Will it become Future Perfect?
This people are just creating chaos and unrest into the thai economy. Following the HKG roaches foot steps..

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Just came back from bkk last night.
Airport quite empty and quiet, really feels some ghost town in some areas. The feeling is great.
totally no queues at custom also.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
A nurse doing FL...?
WL in Geylang. Today her last day.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
WL in Geylang. Today her last day.
Chey, thought she Fl in Bangkok...Anyway will up you for your nurse bang bang..

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good mah. Less PRCs = Happy Singaporeans.

I hate those PRCs groups who like to be late for flights in BKK then cut Q machiam they own the airport and immigration officer also unable to control them but no choice to open Q for them exclusively.
cant blame them just like that..
they travel in group, and sometime is the fault of the tour and not the tourist. some times, the guide want to earn more comm from the places of visit and etc will delay some time or add in addition places to go..

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WL meaning she work in those houses ah???
Yes. She was a nurse and here for less than 5 months. Today returning to her hometown. Gotten a new nurse job back home.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 26-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
cant blame them just like that..
they travel in group, and sometime is the fault of the tour and not the tourist. some times, the guide want to earn more comm from the places of visit and etc will delay some time or add in addition places to go..
oh no
not travel in tour group also like this
even within china they do that often, young & old
its culture ok
Old 27-02-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
This one is because she switch from one full-time health profession to another full-time unhealthy profession.

Haiz. i can never forget i once ovn a FL (supposedly nurse too) so sweet when we outside and back room she sleep like a dead pig don't let me fuck her then in the morning say time up and i paid full and left without a fuck!

Today returning home after 5 months and got a new job liao so fast meh? Online interview one ah. 55555 Now covid19 maybe hor really hire all the nurses.
Wah bro, I will be so pissed if this happened. How much did you pay her without fuck?
She sent out job application through emails before she got this job in Singapore. Maybe with online interview too while she is working here. She is a province girl I think. That hospital has no COVID-19 patient. Near to Laos.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
$380 i think. if to include entertainment cost haizzz......real sad. ok lah the word is bohua.

Wa really ah. so wulu. so 5 months working in sg she earn how much? enough to buy a new car and build one house?
I asked her why not make more money by working the full 2 years. She said she just want to save up some money for raining days. She is the type not ambitious and do not like the idea or feeling of leaving home for long. Her parents still having the impression that all along she is working as a nurse but she stays alone.
Old 27-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now khun Anutin say health personnel who visited sg must quarantine for 14 days leh. So she cannot start work immediately as a nurse leh. Wait scali she got very very mild virus pass on to hospital sick pp become an outbreak.

haizz actually hor she got show you her working photos in hospital b4 boh? Actually nvm lah. Just tell her if you sick in Thailand she take care you boh. 555 If she ask you what sick? Just tell her love sick lor. or tell her you are terminally ill and no medicine can cure you in sg. if life is coming to an end, will she see you again for the last days? Tell her she is the only medicine can make you feel well again. 5555
Mark my words, even on the outside they say will quarantine for 14 days, in the provinces, nobody will care and whatsoever, its just another normal day for them and with the daily consumption of Thai rice wine, whatever virus in their body also will die...

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-02-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Who ever is worry and wanna go for check if own self kena the covid19 or not , can go to these hospitals, some are gov and some are private...

- chulalongkorn hospital
- rajavithi hospital
- paolo hospital
- ramathibodi hospital
- bangkok 9 international hospital
- phyathai 2 hospital
- patrangsit hospital
- siriraj piyamaharajikarum hospital

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who ever is worry and wanna go for check if own self kena the covid19 or not , can go to these hospitals, some are gov and some are private...

- chulalongkorn hospital
- rajavithi hospital
- paolo hospital
- ramathibodi hospital
- bangkok 9 international hospital
- phyathai 2 hospital
- patrangsit hospital
- siriraj piyamaharajikarum hospital
i heard the price is 5k-13k baht.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I asked her why not make more money by working the full 2 years. She said she just want to save up some money for raining days. She is the type not ambitious and do not like the idea or feeling of leaving home for long. Her parents still having the impression that all along she is working as a nurse but she stays alone.
Actually work nurse can be wife type...
Old 27-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now khun Anutin say health personnel who visited sg must quarantine for 14 days leh. So she cannot start work immediately as a nurse leh. Wait scali she got very very mild virus pass on to hospital sick pp become an outbreak.

haizz actually hor she got show you her working photos in hospital b4 boh? Actually nvm lah. Just tell her if you sick in Thailand she take care you boh. 555 If she ask you what sick? Just tell her love sick lor. or tell her you are terminally ill and no medicine can cure you in sg. if life is coming to an end, will she see you again for the last days? Tell her she is the only medicine can make you feel well again. 5555
Haha, a good one, Thank you! Yes, she is starting work after Songkran. Saw the photo of her wearing a nurse uniform together with her family.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1